Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady (2779 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / Diary Of A Runs Girl – Who Is A Runs Girl? How Can You Identify A Runsgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Samantha124:
What other ladies do with their lives is none of my business... So stop generalizing and putting us under the same umbrella whenever you see a lady's comment around here, using it as an excuse to start gender wars.

Because even identical twins have different personalities.

Shey una dey see?
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Dtruthspeaker: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

At least your Jesus likened women to be dogs in Matthew 15:25-27, Mark 7 and Rev 22: 15.

Those verses dey always dey sweet me

Revelations include men wey dey pursue woman
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Davidmaiye: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
A guy at where i learn a hand skill,am perplexed about his deduction about a pretty girl who was passing by.he said 'she is olosho' just because the girl wear no bra.meanwhile i know who the girl is to the extent we are really close.as the topic implies,why are ladies practising 'no bra' these days.and is it only those who are into prostitue practising it??

it's not appropriate to make assumptions or judgments about someone's profession based on appearance alone.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2023
Ee, re a bona setlaela tena.
Dtruthspeaker:

Shey una dey see?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by shortIGBOman: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
A guy at where i learn a hand skill,am perplexed about his deduction about a pretty girl who was passing by.he said 'she is olosho' just because the girl wear no bra.meanwhile i know who the girl is to the extent we are really close.as the topic implies,why are ladies practising 'no bra' these days.and is it only those who are into prostitue practising it??

If She is IGBO, no just waste your time. She is Holosho. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Mhizzard(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2023
shortIGBOman:

If She is IGBO, no just waste your time. She is Holosho. grin
make igbo girl no see this your lamentation.if so,huh they will bash you
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by shortIGBOman: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Mhizzard:

make igbo girl no see this your lamentation.if so,huh they will bash you

All IGBO Girls online and offline know i am saying the truth about them.
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by creativehubb: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Leg chain, those slutty eye lashes, bleached out skin, multiple nose rings and piercings, and the money hungry mentality.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Mhizzard(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2023
shortIGBOman:

All IGBO Girls online and offline know i am saying the truth about them.
even if they know that you are saying the truth,still they won't accept.lol
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by PedoBear: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2023
There's nothing like decent lady except she's Muslim or under aged

Most women that have gone through uni have opened their legs

I'll always go for underaged girls that are virgins and easy to mould to your desire
My sweet nymphets
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by shortIGBOman: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2023
Mhizzard:

even if they know that you are saying the truth,still they won't accept.lol

But we Nigerians know the truth about IGBO women, both married and singles grin grin

Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Dtruthspeaker: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Ee, re a bona setlaela tena.

Yet you say we do not have a gender war.
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Like I said, ask Seun to ban women from commenting on this forum if you have issues with us participating.

Because I was busy minding my business and telling my own story when you came for me with an intention of bashing me for no reason... Some nairalanders have been asking me to tell them the full gist, but I've lost interest because you spoilt everything.

I hope you're happy now.
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet you say we do not have a gender war.
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Merry100: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Also, for guys who are fond of walking around their neighborhood topless, what are you advertising? Please try to cover up. We are tired of seeing your breasts.
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Mhizzard(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Merry100:
Also, for guys who are fond of walking around their neighborhood topless, what are you advertising? Please try to cover up. We are tired of seeing your breasts.
lol
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Merry100: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
The guy is not alright; why would he just label a lady he doesn't know as an olosho? This behaviour is very common among some guys.

To them, every Nigerian lady is considered an olosho, especially if she is beautiful. Even if the lady were wearing a bra, he would still find an excuse to label her as an olosho.
Re: How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady by Silentgroper(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Samantha124:
What other ladies do with their lives is none of my business... So stop generalizing and putting us under the same umbrella whenever you see a lady's comment around here, using it as an excuse to start gender wars.

Because even identical twins have different personalities.
yet you kept us under the same umbrella when you made this statement

Next thing they'll be saying nairaland ladies like forming when we don't participate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Girls And Married Men. / Accept Money On The First Date / Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.