Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

+18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] (1949 Views)

+18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It / Help Me With This Meme, I'll Soon Delete The Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction

I have not even concluded, but my mind has already agreed. Can you imagine? This is what happened...

This year ran so fast because I had too much enjoyment and pleasure. They say time runs so fast when you're having fun.

Next year, I don't need enjoyment or pleasure. I just want it to revolve around meditation, money, exercise, food, sleep, and more sleep + a little football.

So, I was having a discussion in my head last week when one of my  besties was around.

I said to myself, "Hey, try going 1 full year or even 2 without any form of sexual pleasure and see the outcome. Maybe, you can even write a book about it and make money after you've achieved it. At least, you're going to have some bragging right." Immediately I had that thought, I lost interest in sex.

It's a week now and my rod hasn't stood except those early morning erections.

Some girls on TikTok that wear revealing things while shaking their big asses no longer move it. All the girls that turn me on no longer turn me on. I even watched adult content to see, but no, it refused to stand.

Small suggestion wey I give my brain, him don dey overdue am. I don't really want to start seeing women as my fellow men. Every woman just looks like a bag of beans to me right now no matter how shappy she is. I don't like beans that much.

The arrogance and cockiness when I'm around women will skyrocket because I no longer need anything from them. Before you know it, I won't even want to see women around me throughout 2024.

Anyway, success is a lonely road. But this d*** is overdoing it. I pray I don't regret this decision end up with erectile dysfunction.

I never wanted to create this post, but a spirit pushed me to (someone may learn something or get gingered from it).

And oh, sorry to the girl that left my house last week for not giving her the rod she was craving for and also sorry to the daughter of that doctor who just opened a new pharmacy in my area for not succumbing too. I know she felt bad for going back without an orgásm.

I'm not playing hard to get, I'm not just moved till 2024. I'll give you ladies food, massage, and money for TP when you visit, but d***? No.

I won't invite any woman, but the stubborn ones will always invite themselves. I may not say no every time when they invite themselves, but I'll say no to sex till 2024. I need this bragging right and the book that'll come out of it.

This doesn't mean if you're a minute man you shouldn't purchase and read our Lasticle book. It will help you last 7 hours in bed without drugs. Guaranteed!  Come back for your money if it doesn't work.

Search for Lasticle on Google or https://withkoji.com/@JoeClef/ 

I'm not forcing you to purchase it — I'm just telling you it's the only solution you'll ever need to be great in bed and last as long as you want until women will be begging you for sex while you run. I'm a living witness and so are the people who bought the book and did what is contained in it.

This post is just to let you know that your mind is TOO powerful. Mind the instruction and suggestions you give it. So, harbor only positive thoughts even though it's good to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by Cerebellum: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Guy, aw far nahgrin
Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Cerebellum:
Guy, aw far nahgrin
A little faraway.

1 Like

Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Indeed money makes one forget about their religion.
I know this would somehow touch your heart, but I know you would say something nasty to coverup the shame and make me feel bad.
Money!
Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by Englishisamust: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ilegend Is back. Man full of wisdom!!! Abeg have learnt so much from ur post!!!
Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2023
shocked

The great ilegendd! Indeed, the mind is a powerful weapon but nowadays, I've been stuck in stagnant waters and lost my purpose because of how I watched my neighbor die.

I've been unable to get back to writing, the only thing that give me purpose — the drive isn't there anymore, maybe because I haven't mastered keyword and niche research.
Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by SweetBuns(f): 1:01am On Dec 09, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

The great ilegendd! Indeed, the mind is a powerful weapon but nowadays, I've been stuck in stagnant waters and lost my purpose because of how I watched my neighbor die.

I've been unable to get back to writing, the only thing that give me purpose — the drive isn't there anymore, maybe because I haven't mastered keyword and niche research.

You're NOT NwaAmaikpe
Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2023
SweetBuns:

You're NOT NwaAmaikpe

shocked

Huh?
Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by Woodshot: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
You talk something and do another in real life...post if you may your JT mileage, that the before and at the of the day when you post your after peeps would place them at par
Re: +18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] by FitCorper: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
I’m really curious on this too. So I may give it a go next year.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) / What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? / Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.