Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School (17288 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / State any Primary or Secondary School Subject Definition You Still Remember / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by gosmoney(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Our English teacher asked us what is a nune has usual we all say d definition which is common to every students den he shocked us by saying 'A NOUN IS A NAMING WORDS'.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Sirchiboy: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
jerrymej:
Science is the systematic study of nature. It is also the knowledge arrange in an orderly manner through observations and testing of facts.
Google
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by iamtardey: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Touch me I touch you… na game o
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Sirseedorf(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Social studies and integrated science..

Social studies: is the study of man and his environment, man and his environment include his social and physical environment.

Integrated science: is the pursuit of knowledge, based on experiments and observations..

cool cool cool
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by correctguy101(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
MrTruetrue:
Law of Demand states the the higher the price the lower the quantity demanded and vice versa

Chai...

Couldn't wrap my big head on this one and it's brother "Supply"...

Olodo that I was, I chop cane tire as d tin no gree sink... grin

Only when I got into one small trade after secondary school that it all started making a bit of sense remembering it all..
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by DeathToRiggers: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
wo sere o, awe mi Luka, sugbon omo odo oja ni me ha o.
Nitoriolohun1:

Kare Omo ye mi loke ikere
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Blackskinman007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
I still Sabi enzymes definition so well..
Enzymes are organic catalyst, proteinous in nature that controls all the metabolic reactions in living organisms..
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Cell is the smallest unit of life

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Matter is anything that has weight and occupy space
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Yankiss(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol
This was one definition that me and my guys could never forget back then because coincidentally we had a fat classmate called Martha.
grin grin grin I understand. Mine is definition of MONEY: Money is a commodity, commonly accepted by the people of the community for settlement of debts and other obligations.
I was always humming this everywhere. Then my cousin got a way of making jest of me for that. Hiding somewhere he would just shout" Woot is money..." and I would reel off with the definition impulsively, until I found out he was catching cruise with my obsession and I stopped. grin grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Abdulqareem: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Rusting. The formation of Iron III oxide
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
Newton's 3rd law:Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

Though I forgot that it was newtons third law.

To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Nemesis0147(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Zaheertyler:
A noun is a action or doing word grin grin
noun Abi verb?
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Teeklef(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Enzymes
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Mitochondria is the power house of the cell grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by achorladey: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Me: Energy is the ability to do work

Meaning of technology?

That definition no gree comot for my head grin grin
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by toffyz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Weed:
Weed is an unwanted plant growing in an unwanted place.

I can never forget
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by BeigJawnson(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kingrshd3:
Every PitObi and his IPOB followers will never win an election in this Nigeria ✍️

Physics definition

Try get sense... This is not political talk .... Tinubu wey win, how has it affect the way of your living as a Nigerian? Mumu
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by BlackDuke(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sholaco:
Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternatives uses...by Adams Smith cool

This is Lionel Robbins definition
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Jayboi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Home Economics is the proper management of the family and home in order that the basic need of each member of the family can be met.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by OvertheTop(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Me: Energy is the ability to do work

Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
The Speed and Position of a Particle such as a photon or electron CANNOT be determined Accurately at the same time

I'm still looking for my Application of this principle....
I never see am till date sha shocked shocked grin grin

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Baba10101010: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Social Studies. Is the study of man and his physical environment.

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Edzy: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Archmedics principle: when an object is wholly or partially immersed in a fluid,it experiences an upthrust which is equal to weight of fluid displaced. W= mg

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by greatlee(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Physical education JSS1: physical education is a part of general education which educates an individual through carefully selected and properly conducted physical activities.

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Bintasukai: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Soso studies his the study of mon hin is henfiroment.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Baba10101010: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
One that I will never forget is Avogadro's law. This is because a Yoruba corper then made it soon easy for us to comprehend by defining it Yoruba dielect. Avogadro's law osoripe, equal volumes of all the gases at the same temperature and pressure has the same number of molecules.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Nakuza(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Cell is the smallest unit of life both in plant and animal.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Oluwazeezu(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Agricultural science can be defined as the cultivation of crops rearing of animals and the maintenance of soil fertility for human use
😄😄
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by steveodo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Disease is a physiological process that comes as pathogens and host and are accompany by a definite symptoms
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Bobo121(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Definition of a wave...
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Zaheertyler(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Verb, not noun.
I know ma'am just joking
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by ONEjoblessGUY: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
DeathToRiggers:
Annunciation school, ikere ekiti, 1992.

Art is a way of drawing, art is an international language. Art means the expression, it's an interpretation of our inner emotions. E.g, drawing, painting, sculpting etc.

Asoba......
2009 set....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Summary Of The Successors For All Jambites [use Of English] / Zamfara Includes Fulfulde (Fulani) Language In Curriculum / Brief History Of Children’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.