Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty (1767 Views)

If All Men Were Like Him, Then I’d Rather Die Single. / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
damn!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:54am On Dec 09, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by Kingrshd3: 2:57am On Dec 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
damn!

What do you mean by proverty I guess that have different definition.

But for giving birth to kid/kids requires only a job at least u can earn monthly or weekly not necessarily u will be rich but as long as u can feed comfortably please 🥺

Give birth to a child 🙁 you can train him/her unless if u don't have a job .

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by Aboks(m): 4:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Your own cup of tea

Tinubu no send you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Kingrshd3:

But for giving birth to kid/kids requires only a job at least u can earn monthly or weekly not necessarily u will be rich but as long as u can feed comfortably please 🥺

How does feeding comfortably guarantee training a child?

Which meaningless job?

Not all jobs are meant 4 humans

Some are worse than human trafficking

Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by victory36(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2023
I don't even know why people are so crazed about 'starting a family'. Even someone who earns minimum wage wants to bring not just one child but children to suffer with him in poverty. So unfortunate

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2023
victory36:
I don't even know why people are so crazed about 'starting a family'. Even someone who earns minimum wage wants to bring not just one child but children to suffer with him in poverty. So unfortunate

I dont really know what my parents were celebrating on 13 july 1997
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
damn!
You're a wise man. If Nigeria have more people like you, this country will be great, but no, all what these poor b*stards are thinking of is having 4-9 kids with zero source of income.

Even if there is a source of income, they need more sources of income before thinking of having more than 4 kids.

Rich men should have only 2-4 kids. Billionaires with too many businesses can have as many as they want. I hate seeing innocent children suffer.

But, I reserve empathy for those rich men who lost everything due to circumstances beyond their control and was left with children, wife, and no money to feed.

To those men who have never been rich before but have more than 4 kids (whether by mistake or not), they should continue suffering. They are a wicked bunch of b*stards. I have zero empathy and apology to them.

They are the reason crime and próstitution rate is high. They just give birth to children they can't feed and these boys and girls jump to the street to commit crime just to feed and avoid oppression because their parents couldn't cater for them.

Sadly, some of these children will still grow and repeat the mistakes their fathers made.

These parents always feel one of the kids will make it and lift the family out of poverty. This is why they keep having lots of children. That's a poor man's mentality and it needs to be eradicated before Nigeria can be great.

A lot of people are suffering since APC took over, but who is suffering the most? Your guess is as good as mine. We need to have plans as humans before giving birth.

To those who were born into poor families of more than 4, forget about blaming your dad — focus on not making the mistakes he made.

Yes, your dad may be a good man character-wise, but his mistake can't be cancelled if you repeat it too.

Take his good character, but make sure you don't make his mistake, else, you'll learn the hard way.

It's better to never have a child than to have them in poverty while hoping for God's miracle. Being rich is not hard — being dedicated and focused is.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
You're a wise man. If Nigeria have more people like you, this country will be great, but no, all what these poor b*stards are thinking of is having 4-9 kids with zero source of income.

Even if there is a source of income, they need more sources of income before thinking of having more than 4 kids.

Rich men should have only 2-4 kids. Billionaires with too many businesses can have as many as they want. I hate seeing innocent children suffer.

But, I reserve empathy for those rich men who lost everything due to circumstances beyond their control and was left with children, wife, and no money to feed.

To those men who have never been rich before but have more than 4 kids (whether by mistake or not), they should continue suffering. They are a wicked bunch of b*stards. I have zero empathy and apology to them.

They are the reason crime and próstitution rate is high. They just give birth to children they can't feed and these boys and girls jump to the street to commit crime just to feed and avoid oppression because their parents couldn't cater for them.

Sadly, some of these children will still grow and repeat the mistakes their fathers made.

These parents always feel one of the kids will make it and lift the family out of poverty. This is why they keep having lots of children. That's a poor man's mentality and it needs to be eradicated before Nigeria can be great.

A lot of people are suffering since APC took over, but who is suffering the most? Your guess is as good as mine. We need to have plans as humans before giving birth.

To those who were born into poor families of more than 4, forget about blaming your dad — focus on not making the mistakes he made.

Yes, your dad may be a good man character-wise, but his mistake can't be cancelled if you repeat it too.

Take his good character, but make sure you don't make his mistake, else, you'll learn the hard way.

It's better to never have a child than to have them in poverty while hoping for God's miracle. Being rich is not hard — being dedicated and focused is.

Am going 4 a job at lekki

Can u borrow me 10k?

I will pay in two months time
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Am going 4 a job at lekki

Can u borrow me 10k?

I will pay in two months time
I don't borrow even my mom (whom I love the most) money talk more of a stranger. I don't borrow humans money.

I give for free if I have, but unfortunately, I don't have Naira. All my money are in crypto and I don't touch them.

Also, when I give money on Nairaland people come to my inbox to ask for their share and if I don't give, they start abusing me with different monikers. I hate when it happens.

I'll send you 5k — look for where to borrow the remaining 5k. You don't need to pay back.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
I don't borrow even my mom money. I don't borrow humans money.

I give for free if I have, but unfortunately, I don't have Naira. All my money are in crypto and I don't touch them.

Also, when I give money on Nairaland people come to my inbox to ask for their share and if I don't give, they start abusing me with different monikers. I hate when it happens.

I'll send you 5k — look for where to borrow the remaining 5k. You don't need to pay back.

first bank

let me know after sending it please

am using a friend's account
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

first bank

let me know after sending it please

am using a friend's account
Now you've started. You're making it look as if you're scamming me. Send your own account.

Offer ends at 11:11 AM.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
Now you've started. You're making it look as if you're scamming me. Send your own account.

my wema account is dormant

my opay is useless cuz i have no android

I opened it with hope of getting an android

when people commit suicide, sometimes ,itz bcuz of people like u refusing to help bcuz u think they are trying to scam u.

if not bcuz i was born poor, what is 5k?

what can 5k do in todays economy?

accusing someone of scam online is not wise until u confirm 4rm EXTERNAL SOURCES.

I rest my misery/case

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by Valwezzy: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

when people commit suicide, sometimes ,itz bcuz of people like u refusing to help bcuz u think they are trying to scam u.

accusing someone of scam online is not wise until u confirm 4rm EXTERNAL SOURCES.

I rest my misery/case

Wtf bro 😠

Stop sounding entitled, he’s trying to help and avoid regretting in the end. Now, I doubt if he’ll still go ahead and assist you.

For a guy in need of help, the least you could do is to open another OPay account, it takes less than 10 minutes to do that.

Which phone are you using to reply him? If it’s Java/Symbian phone then go borrow an android from a friend and run it sharply; you still have 2 hrs to do that, so no excuses.

Abeg, iLegendd, forgive him (if you can). I won’t lie, I would love to take his place but I understand you don’t like being told what to do.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2023
Valwezzy:

Wtf bro 😠

Stop sounding entitled, he’s trying to help and avoid regretting in the end. Now, I doubt if he’ll still go ahead and assist you.

For a guy in need of help, the least you could do is to open another OPay account, it takes less than 10 minutes to do that.

Abeg, iLegendd, forgive him (if you can). I won’t lie, I would love to take his place but I understand you don’t like being told what to do.

Opay is useless with no android cuz u wont be able to do many things

U wont be receiving 4rm certain people

The worst thing is the agent wont open 4 free

I dont have money 2 give the agent

Again

Opay is baseless with no android

4get entitlement

I hate how u guys go about this

I didnt force anybody 2 drop anything including a promise 2 help

How can u regret when u are richer and safer?

Again

My children should never face this

cry
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by advanceDNA: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Kingrshd3:

... No mind am....
They are just puting pressure on themselves and capping for you internet....na them full town now they engage in organ trade...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Valwezzy:

Wtf bro 😠

Which phone are you using to reply him? If it’s Java/Symbian phone then go borrow an android from a friend and run it sharply; you still have 2 hrs to do that, so no excuses.

Drop your account.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by emperor4love(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2023
Another street to begin on someone,oga if u want to stop poverty start legal or illegal not by all this online begging, is that y u open thread

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by GodKhalifa: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
I don't borrow even my mom (whom I love the most) money talk more of a stranger. I don't borrow humans money.

B like say d guy no need am
Me I just need 4k boss
Feeding don finish me
I wan sell my phone too sha
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by Valwezzy: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:

Drop your account.

Seen, Thanks and may God replenish your pockets.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:

The opay is 8184275086

victor omerigwe

But these things dont make sense

Am not feeling entitled

Am fed up

My older sister was yarning dust about me investing in myself

Like wtf

What does she know about that?

Damn!
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:

The opay is 8184275086

victor omerigwe

Am not feeling entitled

Am fed up

Like wtf

Damn!
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by emperor4love(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Valwezzy:

Wtf bro 😠

u are Intelligent nd creative,bringing solution at first hand than complaining like o.p....na ur type de make am fr life cos u cn miss opportunity

10 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

... No mind am....
They are just puting pressure on themselves and capping for you internet....na them full town now they engage in organ trade...

Which stupid pressure!
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2023
emperor4love:
u are Intelligent nd creative,bringing solution at first hand than complaining like o.p....na ur type de make am fr life cos u cn miss opportunity

U cant understand

There was never an opportunity

Leave me alone!
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by iLegendd(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2023
The level of suffering and frustrations I have been through in this life, the OP can't smell it.

Do you know how many times I have been scammed of 57k by different people on Nairaland in 2021 or thereabout?

I'm not dumb. If people can scam me, anyone can be scammed. I didn't call you a scammer, but sending me another person's account looked somehow.

I don't even ask my own father for money or any living thing for money even though he was working, but always end up giving it to other relations and by the middle of the month, while waiting for another salary, we'll be suffering as if God doesn't exist. You no suffer reach me, but in my suffering, I was never entitled. I don't even bother my rich uncles. I believed that suffering is temporarily and a story to tell you stay focused no matter how long it takes.

Have you showered with Omo before? No.
Have you drank garri for 1 week straight before? No.
Have you fallen on the road before because of lack of food? No.
Have you worn 2 clothes for a year before? No.

The reason I never asked humans for money or steal even at my worst was because I don't want to be disturbed or get my money stolen when I start making mine too.

I love rendering help when I want, not when I'm told, coerced or asked. I knew all these things from childhood that's why I don't steal or beg. I don't make my problem look as if it's everyone's problem. I don't blame my dad for not managing his money well and always ready to help others first. But, it's his money, not mine.

I also don't like sending people on errands because as a kid, I hate people bossing me around to this and that, go here and go there.

The reason I deactivated my main WhatsApp is because of people that act entitled like you. 5k is nothing, but I have never stolen 5k before another person, so it's something even though it's nothing. Those of us who sweat for every penny know the value even when it's small.

We've built ourselves never to be entitled.
We've built ourselves never to steal or beg.
We've built ourselves never to be controlled.
We've built ourselves never to let anger take over.

We've built ourselves in many ways through experience.

This is why we can bear or handle almost anything. The ones we can't, we hand it to God.

Note: I'm not saying people shouldn't beg. It's still better to beg than to steal. I'm just saying even at my worst, I controlled my anger, didn't beg, and didn't steal. Though, a cousin once helped me with 10k.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by Valwezzy: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2023
emperor4love:

Thank you 😊

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by Tynaclem1: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

I rest my misery/case

Ahah he's trying to help you and look at how you're addressing him... entitlement mentality.

Mr. "If not because you were born poor", how are you sure he wasn't born poor too but struggled and worked his azz off to be able to dash you 5k that you're low key ridiculing.

This is how people lose connections and favours because of their mouth and you end up going to Shiloh to ask God why?...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by Itohanmiwa: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2023
Careful what you wish for young man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2023
I have sent 5k each to both of you. Now I can walk out of the thread. You guys should have a nice day.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by Tynaclem1: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

The opay is 8184275086

victor omerigwe

Am not feeling entitled

Am fed up

Like wtf

She's not yarning dust she's only advising you to be better as a good sister.. if na others your daily breakfast will be insults upon insults.

Just calm down, think of a way out there are low-key hustles you can do for the main time to keep head above water... Plan, work hard and remember no condition is permanent.

Damn!
Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by Valwezzy: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
I have sent 5k each to both of you. Now I can walk out of the thread. You guys should have a nice day.

Thanks once more, I appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love / Women Can't Do What? ! / You Are No Longer The Same Man/woman I Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.