Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) (45546 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by olasesi(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2023
crossfm:
Kai,RIP.

Mental health should be taken serious in this country.

Everybody is not built with equal emotional strength.

Mental health for 100L student? Not all suicide is related to mental health issues.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Don't Deceive yourself. Don't let anyone Deceive you. There is no repentance in the Grave. Mercy Expires at Death.

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
Now that we Have the breath of God in our Nostril is the opportunity to make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
The moment you Depart this earth, it is Over.
What will matter at that moment is if you Had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

How do you know that Mercy expires at death.....have you ever been a heavenly panelist before?

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Nicenixon: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2023
These sets of new generation are not emotionally and mentally strong at all.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2023
DrAda:
I just don't get it. It's time we all paid attention to our mental health. [/b]That area of medicine is so underrated.[b] Just talking to a professional can go a long way in getting one back on track.

May her soul rest in peace.
In Nigeria and Africa at large.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2023
I want to believe she did that because the said boyfriend was her ATM machine. If she took her life because of love, then na mumu she be.

May God console her parents.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by spartachico(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2023
the question is , shey na relationship your parents pay school fees for , God abeg oo

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Crafteck1: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Failed relationship abi failing economy?

Na same, sebi relationship na asper economical benefits.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by rolams(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2023
If you are beautiful and you don't have sense, this is one of the stupid thing you think about.

At the beginning of her tertiary institution journey, na man this one dey follow. Meanwhile, the guy she purportedly killed herself for was enjoying in the other room with another babe at the time her friends were trying to resuscitate her.

Minus One mumu girl!
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Mosba: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2023
That's another kind of japa trending in Nigeria these days. People either Japa to foreign country due to failed government or Japa to the underworld due to failed life. But of course failed government contributed well over 60% to a well over 70% of people failed life.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Because of man? Ayam not understanding.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by emblem2d(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2023
UPDATED!! SHE DIDN'T TAKE HER LIFE DUE TO FAILED RELATIONSHIP, SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE BECAUSE THE WAY HER FAMILY LOOSE TRUST IN HER AND CONCLUDES THAT SHE IS PROSTITUTING IN SCHOOL AFTER SERIES OF FALSE REPORT GIVEN TO THEM BY THE "SPIES" THEY'VE EMPLOYED TO KEEP EYES ON HER.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by AskNgige2: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
May God forgive her of her stupid and grant her soul an eternal rest.

Sarah Redemption. The name alone is a scam.

Lol.. u wicked o bro
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Mhizzard(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2023
May we be never curse
why is it only women poisonously commits suicide just because failed relationship.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by rolams(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2023
boldsleek:
Feminist:0
Alpha male:1.

Babe, if you reach heaven tell God say cityboy (Tinubu) is showing us wonders.

I gat no Rip to type.

But you just typed one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by AskNgige2: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Crafteck1:
Why jumpsuit of all chlotes, i hate jumpsuit, couldnt she have worn something else? No advicer to tell her to wear gown or something? All girls just assume jumpsuits fit them.... Hisss... Nonsense design, it fits only 5 percent of ladies, doesnt make them look classy.. Gives them masculine mechanic look.

LMAO..

Bro is that the matter on ground?

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Bastard pikin wey forget about her family die because of deek
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Lataability(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2023
You don't mind him, over sabi
hakym619:

" There's no repentance in grave "

Have you once been in the grave ?
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by chukskafor(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Suicide is not an option; let's be mindful of how we handle people this period in time because people are passing through a lot this time all over the continent....

Once in a while, check upon your loved ones, you might be doing someone a gigantic good.

RIP to the dead though, may God forgive all her shortcomings and grant her rest eternal
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by CJStarz: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2023
I blame parents for the rise in teenage suicides.
They are too busy chasing money and so do not have time to bond with their children and inculcate high level of self esteem in them. Our parents raised us well.
My mum would tell us no one is inferior or superior to us.
She would admonish us further,'do not kill yourself because of any man or woman who defeacates and cleans his or her bum'.
But parents these days would send off a 10year old child to boarding school. D child spends his or her formative years in school, learning from equally confused school mates and badly rotten seniors. He or she grows up seeking validation from friends.
This girl wouldn't have done this if she was raised to believe in herself..... that rejection by anyone doesn't mean the end of life.... that beautiful things yet lie ahead.

PARENTS PLS BE THERE FOR YOUR CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by crossfm: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2023
olasesi:

Mental health for 100L student? Not all suicide is related to mental health issues.

This is where you get it wrong, mental health has nothing to do with age. Please read more about mental health.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by chukskafor(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
Bastard pikin wey forget about her family die because of deek
Don't speak ill of the dead bro

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2023
Ok, Redemption has taken her own life, a decision that runs counter to her name.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2023
All these kids
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2023
another useless girl gone.....small girl...small brain...who ever told her that love exist ....
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by LeeSmart: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2023
Shakathezulu1:
So this idiot carry this sweet body cummot this world. You no go rest in peace oh.
Kai Nairalanders, i no fit go a day without checking in on dis site... werey people too plenty 4 dis site lol.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by PAYnDRIVE(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Crafteck1:
Why jumpsuit of all chlotes, i hate jumpsuit, couldnt she have worn something else? No advicer to tell her to wear gown or something? All girls just assume jumpsuits fit them.... Hisss... Nonsense design, it fits only 5 percent of ladies, doesnt make them look classy.. Gives them masculine mechanic look.

Na wa
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by deanoffaculty: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2023
100 Level student......
She took her own life because of a failed relationship....
I just dey laugh.
I always tell people,, relationship is not a civil service job where you have Directors, ASD, HOD,etc down the ladder. You are free to walk away if you value your happiness and sanity. For the fact that you have a failed relationship doesn't mean that other ones will not work out. Gone are those days when people commits suicide because of boyfriend/girlfriend palava. Your destiny is not centered around relationship, you have many things to achieve in life.
I can't believe people are still doing things. It's only humans of low self-esteem that commits suicide. Their thoughts could be "Oh! Where will I start from?" , "After all my efforts", "He/she had sex with me and dump me", etc.........
My dear, if you are trying to settled with your partner and it's not yielding positive result, walk away!!! Let everyone be at peace.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Exceed15: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2023
She died foolishly. She must have been depressed.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2023
I have no condolences or 'RIP' to waste.

A bad societal and parental orientation and upbringing usually leads to this.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Opans: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Hmmm

Some guys go dey wish make their girl love Dem lyk this ....
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by gigabyte13: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Dis one just waste him Papa spermatozoa
And the mother breast milk
Nonsense children....
Just imagine
Die ontop relationship at just level 100

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by soccerlite: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Not many walking around are real human

Many may be ogbanje

May be wrong though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos / COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.