Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) (45545 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by spiceadole: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lol..foo.lish little girl

Just 100 L in university,you are carrying relationship on your head
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by izubext007: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
That's is how freshers behave.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by aylive02(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
[sup][/sup]Na so your own righteousness dey do you?

Point out the deception in my comment or admit that you are a false accuser. I said, "May God...". I didn't say, "God will...". Does my comment support her action?

Too much of everything is bad. You now think everything you say is correct just because you are preaching. Preaching is good but should be guided by reasoning.
. It is too late, sorry.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by mclloyd22: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Don't Deceive yourself. Don't let anyone Deceive you. There is no repentance in the Grave. Mercy Expires at Death.

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
Now that we Have the breath of God in our Nostril is the opportunity to make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
The moment you Depart this earth, it is Over.
What will matter at that moment is if you Had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

How you take know? You done go there before ?
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Chochovini: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
May God forgive her of her stupidity and grant her soul an eternal rest.
. After death? Dey play.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Merry100: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Don't Deceive yourself. Don't let anyone Deceive you. There is no repentance in the Grave. Mercy Expires at Death.

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
Now that we Have the breath of God in our Nostril is the opportunity to make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
The moment you Depart this earth, it is Over.
What will matter at that moment is if you Had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
I agree with you, but the deed has already been done and cannot be undone. I pray that God, in His infinite mercy, strikes out her sins, comforts her family, and gives her the grace to make it to Heaven. Nobody is above mental health issues. May God not allow you to witness something that is too difficult for you to handle.

Suicide is a sin and is highly discouraged, but the only sin that cannot be forgiven is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. With God, all things are possible, and He said He would have mercy on whom He chooses. God can forgive a person's past, present, and future sins. It is not impossible for someone who has committed suicide to make it to Heaven, but only in exceptional cases. Therefore, it is better not to take the chance.

Two people can commit the same sin and receive different punishments. The thief at the right hand of Jesus and the thief at the left side of Jesus were both sinners, and nowhere was it written that neither of them repented. However, the thief at the right hand side pleased Jesus and immediately received the grace to escape the rot of hell. God can give His Kingdom to anybody, even while the person is still alive.

Can you mention one person that God has ever been so pleased with that went to hell? I am not talking about people that were just favoured, but people that pleased God to the extent that He made a covenant with them. God might have given them a few punishments for their sins, but He forgave them easily. For the same sin they committed, some people might have been given harsher punishments.

If you make a king so impressed or happy with you to the extent that his head swells, out of excitement, he can ask you to wish for anything. That is the same way God behaves when He is pleased. He immediately makes a covenant with the person He is pleased with, and God being a faithful God can never go back on His words. So even when the person misbehaves, His covenant remains.

Roman 2:4 "Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?"

Jude 1:9 “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.”

Roman 2:13 "For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment"

Romans 4:8 - Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Psalm 32:1 "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered"

Lamentations 3:22-23 "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not"

1 Peter 4:8 "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins"
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Agugbadin: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
What is wrong with children of this days,their parents sent them to school but they chose to be keeping male friends as a priority instead of their education.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by obesse: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
DrAda:
I just don't get it. It's time we all paid attention to our mental health. That area of medicine is so underrated. Just talking to a professional can go a long way in getting one's life back on track.

May her soul rest in peace.
Talking to a professional ke?
Which professional?
Is it the professional who is also battling his/her own demons?
The so-called professional who might even be more depressed than you?
Only the one who is hurting actually understands where the shoe pinches!
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Spandau: 1:51am On Dec 10, 2023
JustPowerApps:
Shege dey everywhere for this Tilumbu country angry

So it is Tinubu that dumped her? You guys are just irredeemable. You need serious deliverance.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 2:31am On Dec 10, 2023
Children of these days sha...

I'll rather die than to commit suicide!

Why should I even die? Do I know if dey serve beer and isiewu in heaven?

Do I know if I will jam Benin babes in heaven?
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 5:32am On Dec 10, 2023
That is why anything you do dont carry it on your head, because it would be the badest decision you have ever made, learn to be able to say ok I don't know if it will fail or work out, y eah that will give you a good prediction of the future, yeah that is life, something you are doing may never work out.. yeah so that is how it is..

killing your self is not the option never the option, there may be different event in the future that would have set that individual in the right path, so no one knows is like bitcoin, up and down it goes.. so ending your life is no the option.. yeah and she is 100 level student, she takes love too far. yeah..
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by abidem4real: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/12/09/100-level-nsuk-student-commits-suicide-over-failed-relationship-video/
Only God understands how women's brains are formed and how they reason because it goes beyond human comprehension.
Nevertheless, may God forgive her absolute stupidity and grant her eternal rest 🙏🙏
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by evictor305: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
I'm sure the parents are happy now
emblem2d:
it's true I'm in Federal University Lafia and the news is everywhere... Keffi is not far from Lafia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos / COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.