Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) (45540 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
StpidNLmods:
I decided to reply u again because I sence that u are male.

Let me help u.

Go out to brothel and enjoy sex with any girl that is good for you.

Stop risking ur life with 1 girl friend or 1 wife. This is africa and this is Nigeria, if u go to Rome, behave like the Romans.

Shebi u dey see all ur mates wey dey die for this relationship matter for 9ja so, na because them wan play the so called "juliet and romeo" forgetting that Nigeria is not for them grin

So with all I said, you are still replying me like this:

Anyways, na only one life wey we get, abeg live am well o grin
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Sucre7: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
As parents we need to start taking our roles are gaurdians seriously. What's a 100L student doing with love ?

We need to teach our kids what they should make priority before they leave home else many of our kids will keep on dying for one boy or girl.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by GiZcorp: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
God will punish this girl for wasting this thing... Chai!
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Pimine: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
[sup][/sup]Na so your own righteousness dey do you?

Point out the deception in my comment or admit that you are a false accuser. I said, "May God...". I didn't say, "God will...". Does my comment support her action?

Too much of everything is bad. You now think everything you say is correct just because you are preaching. Preaching is good but should be guided by reasoning.
What are you ranting about? You made a prayer" May God..." and he told you in no uncertain terms to save your breath since it is of no use. Mercy expires at death. What's too hard to understand here?
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
First love is dangerous
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pimine:
What are you ranting about? You made a prayer" May God..." and he told you in no uncertain terms to save your breath since it is of no use. Mercy expires at death. What's too hard to understand here?
You consider my response a rant. No problem. What about his own response? Can't you see anything wrong there? He said I should not deceive myself. What is the deception in my comment? Is it that both of you do not know the function of "may" in a sentence?
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by DrAda(f): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:

Nigerian Universities needs to prioritize having psychotherapists on their payroll to offer e-therapy sessions to their students, I had access to that during both my undergraduate and postgraduate studies outside Nigeria.

Great Idea
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by sisisioge: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Someone that would have wondered what she found attractive about the guy in another 6yrs! It is well fa.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Pimine: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
You consider my response a rant. No problem. What about his own response? Can't you see anything wrong there? He said I should not deceive myself. What is the deception in my comment? Is it that both of you do not know the function of "may" in a sentence?
My brother, calm down. You offered a prayer and you correctly used "may" because you don't get to decide if the deity to whom the prayer is offered would answer.

He merely told you that the prayer is useless and would amount to nothing even if you prayed it a million times. Do you disagree?

On a side note, I apologize on his behalf for telling you not to deceive yourself. I don't believe it was borne out of malice. I thought he said "don't let anyone deceive you".
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by izubext007: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
That's is freshers behave.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Rejouir: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
I don't blame her, some women are extremely emotional. Guys should stop messing with these faithful women. It's not nice.

There was a day, i met a girl, to ask for her number, if you see the way this girl abused the living hell out of me. I was surprised, as if she knew me before o!

I met a guy that knew her, for him to help me talk to her. What the guy told me shocked me. The guy told me, that i should just forget about her, he said she hates men. And he told me her first relationship, the guy who she loved with all her heart denied her pregnancy.

He said she comitted suicide and Luckily survived, but the baby died, the pains she went through during evacuation, made her take another substance again to end it all. But she was caught the second time. Omo na so i resign from her matter o! I just pity the guy that would try to ask for her number.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pimine:
My brother, calm down. You offered a prayer and you correctly used "may" because you don't get to decide if the deity to whom the prayer is offered would answer. He merely told you that the prayer is useless and would amount to nothing even if you prayed it a million times. Do you disagree? On a side note, I apologize on his behalf for telling you not to deceive yourself. I don't believe it was borne out of malice. I thought he said "don't let anyone deceive you".
He knows why he didn't respond. His conscience silenced him because your understanding of his comment is different from his own understanding of the same comment. But I have heard you.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by LotaTee: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Don't Deceive yourself. Don't let anyone Deceive you. There is no repentance in the Grave. Mercy Expires at Death.

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
Now that we Have the breath of God in our Nostril is the opportunity to make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
The moment you Depart this earth, it is Over.
What will matter at that moment is if you Had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
You do know you can pass your pass your message across in a more humane manner, right? Do you honestly think you can make heaven with this attitude? A new year is fast approaching, let your message be love, not doom. Ugh
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by SocialJustice: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Don't Deceive yourself. Don't let anyone Deceive you. There is no repentance in the Grave. Mercy Expires at Death.

Now that we Have the breath of God in our Nostril is the opportunity to make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
What will matter at that moment is if you Had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
Shut the f*ck up. Have you died and resurrected to know mercy ends at death? Stupid religious cunt.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Anonymous09: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Foolish girl
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
What a shame! She was sent to school but instead she misplaced her priority. This Generation Z lack moral fibre to do the right thing. She just wasted her life for nothing.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by highchief1: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Godmind2022(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:

Point out the deception in my comment or admit that you are a false accuser. I said, "May God...". I didn't say, "God will...". Does my comment support her action?

Too much of everything is bad. You now think everything you say is correct just because you are preaching. Preaching is good but should be guided by reasoning.

It looks like you are neither here nor there and you don't want to be corrected. If someone dare correct you, you attack the person. No neutral ground. No offense, please. I come and go in peace.
🏃🏃 🏃
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Godmind2022:
It looks like you are neither here nor there and you don't want to be corrected. If someone dare correct you, you attack the person. No neutral ground. No offense, please. I come and go in peace.
🏃🏃 🏃
Your comment shows you are the one who is neither here nor there. Otherwise, help him point out the deceit he found in my comment.

Whether you choose peace or violence, that is your choice.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Gandrova: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Redemption failed to redeemed herself.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by emmyN(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Paul talked about people being baptized for the dead. Explain. Jesus went to the grave and preached to captives there. Explain!
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by WhereMyLoud: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:

Oga as hand dey scratch you to type. Did he quote you? Just as you post a comment person post him own comment. Oh abi as he type under you he is talking to you? Wise up for this platform oga. Two of una no talk wetin no be truth.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
WhereMyLoud:

Oga as hand dey scratch you to type. Did he quote you? Just as you post a comment person post him own comment. Oh abi as he type under you he is talking to you? Wise up for this platform oga. Two of una no talk wetin no be truth.
Didn't he quote me? I wanted to believe you are blind, but you can see. I think your problem is your brain left you when you were writing your response.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Ubanz: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
What kind of nonsense is this.
At her age she is supposed to mind her education not relationships.
I find it extremely difficult to type RIP.
I can only sympathize with her if she has a mental case.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by davillian(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
May God forgive her of her stupidity and grant her soul an eternal rest.
She threw the dice and she got double 6 to hell ....
God won't grant her anything but hell grin
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
And what were they expecting palm oil would do?

Nigerians and ignorance.

Person faints, instead of CPR, they start pouring water (drowning the dying person)
Another takes poison, they start choking with palm oil and all sort of concoction

Nigerians ronu
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nawa o
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Josywhyte: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:

No mind that mumu righteousness
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Josywhyte: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Ur name should be LEFTeousness and not righteousness. U don't read,comprehend and digest before u jump into people's comments...nonsense and ingredients
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Josywhyte: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sorry babe,but no RIP to spare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent / How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? / Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.