Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) (45539 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Make them just extract her organs and give ppl wey need am
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by RepoMan007: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Hmmm..
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by AMI3(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2023
she no even no her worth.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2023
You kill yourself because of a man... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by bhella10: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2023
boldsleek:
Feminist:0
Alpha male:1.

Babe, if you reach heaven tell God say cityboy (Tinubu) is showing us wonders.

I gat no Rip to type.
Shidren of hate for a reason
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Is it that he was too Handsome or his PREEK was too sweet or what? 😕😕🤦

Soul ties.

Sex binds two people as one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by FuckYeyeMods: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Don't Deceive yourself. Don't let anyone Deceive you. There is no repentance in the Grave. Mercy Expires at Death.

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
Now that we Have the breath of God in our Nostril is the opportunity to make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
The moment you Depart this earth, it is Over.
What will matter at that moment is if you Had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
Genuine relationship with Jesus christ and not with your creator (God Almighty)?
I swear, your head otilo.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by John4B: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2023
Nice one it mustn't be men all the time. This one died because of dick-son.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2023
chukskafor:
Don't speak ill of the dead bro
I know right but it was a selfish decision she took she didn't care about her own family.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2023
judedwriter:

Soul ties.

Sex binds two people as one.
tell that to people who patronize prostitutes i wan check something grin she must have suffered from depression which got heightened by the breakup of her relationship
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Don't Deceive yourself. Don't let anyone Deceive you. There is no repentance in the Grave. Mercy Expires at Death.

Now that we Have the breath of God in our Nostril is the opportunity to make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
What will matter at that moment is if you Had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
hei keep quiet you are not Jesus deputy, life is so complicated and complex even Christ himself warned us not to judge.you self don’t even know how or when u die , wether you would die in sin or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Bloody fool! A Juliet without a Romeo na mental patient!
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
tell that to people who patronize prostitutes i wan check something grin she must have suffered from depression which got heightened by the breakup of her relationship

Soul ties.

That break up depression is caused by soul ties.

As for gullible men who sleep with prostitutes, they have fragmented their souls among numerous women.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
I know right but it was a selfish decision she took she didn't care about her own family.
depression is the worst state a human can be in this life its like hell on earth, I have experienced it I don’t even wish that for my enemy, it’s darkness encroaching the soul

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Pls read about purgatory
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2023
depression is the worst state a human being can be in this life its like hell on earth, I have experienced it I don’t even wish that for my enemy, it’s darkness encroaching the soul, it takes the grace of Christ to be able to defeat it, it’s an unexplained and complicated state of the mind
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by deltateam: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2023
She could have easily gotten another man since she's so beautiful.

Must it be that same person?
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Akabuking:
see as this young lady waste her life because of one nonsense Aboki. RIP

What do you mean by "Aboki"?
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by StpidNLmods: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Economy is proportional to healthy or unhealthy relationship.

I believe that fuel price will come done very soon and the Naira will also improve but if that becomes another Nigeria government lies then we should all be ready to carry gun.

Crafteck1:

Na same, sebi relationship na asper economical benefits.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by StpidNLmods: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2023
What do u mean by "gullible men who Sleeps with prostitutes"

This is a case of suicide.

Now, are u saying that men who go out with prostitutes are vulnerable to depression?

Don't be a fool. If you are among the men who are not comfortable with multiple sex partners and prostituteds, it does not give the right to speak wrong against men who love it.

Ur life, ur way.
His life, his way.

We are all binded by 1 constitution and that is final.

Ur ignorance can not be taken for a guidance

judedwriter:

Soul ties.

That break up depression is caused by soul ties.

As for gullible men who sleep with prostitutes, they have fragmented their souls among numerous women.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Kevinjap:
Haaaa people get mind o
I'm shocked as to how someone can unalive him or herself! Human being o! Chooiii
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2023
StpidNLmods:
What do u mean by "gullible men who. Sleeps with prostitutes"

This is a case of suicide.

Now, are saying that men who go put with prostituteds are vulnerable to depression?

Don't be a fool. If you are among the men who are not comfortable with multiple sex partners and prostituteds, it does not give the right to speak wrong against men who love it.

Ur life, ur way.
His life, his way.

We are all binded by 1 constitution and that is final

Please before commenting, try to think over twice.

I never compared men who sleep with prostitutes as suicidal or depressed men.

Men sleep with prostitutes for different reasons, however, soul ties always a factor for such men, even though they may deny it.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by winner37(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2023
This relationship issues has more hazardous effect on ladies than men especially when age is calling them and no makeup could brighten their face...
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by LordBillionz: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
May God forgive her of her stupidity and grant her soul an eternal rest.
Amen
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by StpidNLmods: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
How can she know her worth when she was thought that "worth" or human values is proportional to the amount of cash in his or her bank balance?

There is an English adage or what there's which says that "money does not guarantee success"

Value brings money but money does not singly bring value

AMI3:
she no even no her worth.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by WorldRichest: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

Oloriburuku Oloshi somebody. Better go find better job do. If God forgives her, you can go and kidnap God for forgiving her. Ogun kill your Mama there
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by WorldRichest: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
hakym619:

" There's no repentance in grave "

Have you once been in the grave ?

Maybe the nonentity na Abiku wey don die many times
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by StpidNLmods: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
You are not making any sense but let keep helping u.

Soul ties when offended can lead to depression.

Now, u are mentioning "prostitutes" and there male customers in the same space of soul ties fails,
You are insinuating that (men who sleeps with prostitutes will suffer multiple "soul ties" brake ups.

There are very little attachments between prostitute and her customers because it is usually 'short time'

This mean that, there will be very little attachment between them thereafter thereby the issues of heart brake is to minimal.

99% of heart breaks happen between two persons relationships and not multiple.

Now, furk off 2ithur ignorance. Kido grin

judedwriter:

Please before commenting, try to think over twice.

I never compared men who sleep with prostitutes as suicidal or depressed men.

Men sleep with prostitutes for different reasons, however, soul ties always a factor for such men, even though they may deny it.

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by Crafteck1: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
StpidNLmods:
Economy is proportional to healthy or unhealthy relationship.

I believe that fuel price will come done very soon and the Naira will also improve but if that becomes another Nigeria government lies then we should all be ready to carry gun.

Ive stopped believing in the country... I don c shege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
StpidNLmods:
You are not making any sense but let keep helping u.

Soul ties when offended can lead to depression.

Now, u are mentioning "prostitutes" and there male customers in the same space of soul ties fails,
You are insinuating that (men who sleeps with prostitutes will suffer multiple "soul ties" brake ups.

There are very little attachments between prostitute and her customers because it is usually 'short time'

This mean that, there will be very little attachment between them thereafter thereby the issues of heart brake is to minimal.

99% of heart breaks happen between two persons relationships and not multiple.

Now, furk off 2ithur ignorance. Kido grin

When a man sleeps with a woman, he becomes one with her physically and spiritually.

It might just be once, like in the case of a man with a prostitute, but there will be definitely a soul tie. Whether short or long time, soul ties always follow sex.

Remember the late playboy founder, hegfner. He was fond of keeping beautiful women in his mansion. But the thing is that all those numerous women he kept had a soul tie connection with him.

There's a part of him in all of them even though they might have been married.

Sex is such a mystery. It's so deep. It's a pity we treat it so lightly these days.
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by emblem2d(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
evictor305:
If this is true then i really feel for her and hope her parents are happy now. Because I don't understand why you'll employ spie for your child in school. That shows you don't trust or have faith in her to do well in the first place
it's true I'm in Federal University Lafia and the news is everywhere... Keffi is not far from Lafia
Re: 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) by StpidNLmods: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
I decided to reply u again because I sence that u are male.

Let me help u.

Go out to brothel and enjoy sex with any girl that is good for you.

Stop risking ur life with 1 girl friend or 1 wife. This is africa and this is Nigeria, if u go to Rome, behave like the Romans.

Shebi u dey see all ur mates wey dey die for this relationship matter for 9ja so, na because them wan play the so called "juliet and romeo" forgetting that Nigeria is not for them grin

judedwriter:

When a man sleeps with a woman, he becomes one with her physically and spiritually.

It might just be once, like in the case of a man with a prostitute, but there will be definitely a soul tie. Whether short or long time, soul ties always follow sex.

Remember the late playboy founder, hegfner. He was fond of keeping beautiful women in his mansion. But the thing is that all those numerous women he kept had a soul tie connection with him.

There's a part of him in all of them even though they might have been married.

Sex is such a mystery. It's so deep. It's a pity we treat it so lightly these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent / Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.