Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You (2780 Views)

Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Men, stop dreaming and fantasizing about a perfect world with a woman.

WOMEN HATE YOU!

And you know it and you see it.

But because you are looking at it that you have not done anything to her as you dont know her and have never met her before , therefore you don't think and see that she hates you and wishes to cause you pain and even harm you and destroy you, leaving you in tears, sorrow, blood and death.

What you have not watched to see is that women are out to desstroy all men since you people destroyed them first, for indeed they first loved men but you destroyed it and then she became a whòre.

And then she sees that you have destroyed her and gone your way, happily even, whereas she is in great pain. And in pain and did more worse things which even made her more devilish and caused her even more pain.

So, now they hate all men and definitely they cannot wish you well or do you good, SO THEY ARE OUT TO KILL AS YOU SEE.

And they are all working together in unison, as a very fine system designed in the way that if you do not fall for girl 1, you are meant to fall for girl 120.

As shown in the conversation.

Truth, is many of you do deserve to be killed by them, and I have no care for you for you are guilty as charged. You did kill and destroy one of her sisters, so she had a right to kill you too.

But my problem is that innocent boys/men are also being killed just because he was a man who was unfortunate to have met one of these devils on rampage. That is why I deemed it fit to speak.

So, this post is for the young undefiled who have wounded no woman, I would have recommended that you hide in God and in prayers and reading the bible for guidance and understanding but you people don't like God nor do you understand there is no other Way but Him. So all I say is stay safe, stay sharp and good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Everything is in this conversation

Samantha124:
I did and now he's about to make me his Mrs.

But I used his intelligence to get close to him... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shey una see am?

Whether she is good or evil, you would not be able to know meanwhile she is the one controlling the game only for you to end up like this guy

https://www.nairaland.com/7933919/avoid-narcissist-all-cost-experience#127362120
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by immortalcrown(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2023
You surround yourself with bad people.

That's why you think there is no good woman on earth. I know some women that are good.

I agree the majority of women is bad. We should also admit that the majority of men is bad. But there are good men and good women.

Your mother is a woman. You are basically saying she hate your father. Your sisters and your (unborn) daughters are women. You are basically saying they all hate their husbands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Why is it that you guys always want to turn everything into gender war whenever ladies participate in this forum? undecided undecided undecided

Like if you guys don't want us participating in here, ask Seun to ban women from commenting like he did in the Muslim section... We'll just view and not comment.

Dtruthspeaker:

Shey una see am?

Whether she is good or evil, you would not be able to know meanwhile she is the one controlling the game only for you to end up like this guy

https://www.nairaland.com/7933919/avoid-narcissist-all-cost-experience#127362120

1 Like

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Why is it that you guys always want to turn everything into gender war whenever ladies participate in this forum? undecided undecided undecided

Like if you guys don't want us participating in here, ask Seun to ban women from commenting like he did in the Muslim section... We'll just view and not comment.

M'lady, we want you to participate but, eh, you know, help us na, help us and save us from your evil sisters
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Okay.
Dtruthspeaker:
Everything is in this conversation

Shey una see am?

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Samantha124:
What other ladies do with their lives is none of my business... So stop generalizing and putting us under the same umbrella whenever you see a lady's comment around here, using it as an excuse to start gender wars.

Because even identical twins have different personalities.

Dtruthspeaker:

M'lady, we want you to participate but, eh, you know, help us na, help us and save us from your evil sisters.
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Samantha124:
What other ladies do with their lives is none of my business... So stop generalizing and putting us under the same umbrella whenever you see a lady's comment around here, using it as an excuse to start gender wars.

Because even identical twins have different personalities.

Shey una dey see?
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
😴😴😴
Dtruthspeaker:

M'lady, we want you to participate but, eh, you know, help us na, help us and save us from your evil sisters
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Ee, re a bona setlaela tena.

Dtruthspeaker:

Shey una dey see?
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Ee, re a bona setlaela tena.

Yet you say we do not have a gender war.
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Judge for yourselves.

He who has an eye to see, let him see.

1 Like

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Tynaclem1: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
What gives you the right to profile an entire gender? What is all these epistles you're typing? Like what exactly are you trying to relay here?

With all the problems in this country the only thing you can think of is women hate men? God abeg o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Tynaclem1: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:

That's why you think there is no good woman on earth. I know some women that are good.

I agree the majority of women is bad. We should also admit that the majority of men are bad. But there are good men and good women.

Your mother is a woman. You are basically saying she hate your father. Your sisters and your (unborn) daughters are women. You are basically saying they all hate their husbands.

Pls use loud speakers, let it sink into his brain.. Am just shocked
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Geovanni412(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tynaclem1:
What gives you the right to profile an entire gender? What is all these epistles you're typing? Like what exactly are you trying to relay here?

With all the problems in this country the only thing you can think of is women hate men? God abeg o

Op, abeg, it is too early for this

Your ancestors were able to live with women and dominate them

The last thing we need in this era of tinubunomics is another red pill conversation

If you no wan marry, stay alone and be happy

Don't try to drag everyone with you...

In this life, there is no formula.

5 Likes

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:

I agree the majority of women is bad. We should also admit that the majority of men are bad. But there are good men and good women.

You always fallaciously argue especially using Tuququo. Focus on the argument and make your point if you indeed have one.

In relation to topic, i don't care about my mother, she is my father's problem, nor my sister. For my daughter, I have given her the warning she needs for her age and as she grows I shall show her the various things that shall happen to her if she does heed good counsel. After that, I won't care. So that is aside.

Now to your point, I did not say that there are no good woman on earth but I do say verily say that as is seen women are very very angry with men (understandably) and hate them amd they are out hunting them as a battalion pack of angry wolves.

So to the innocent men, I say be careful and to the guilty men I say, it's revenge time.

The world is reaping what it sowed for I remember when girls were complaining that men don't like good girls anymore and that they called them fools, so It is right that they should enjoy these bad girls that they wanted and created

So I say fire on girls and tear on.

But to the innocent I say cover your ass, for the girls too were once innocent when your brothers killed them without mercy and pity, so right now they don't feel like being pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by immortalcrown(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You always fallaciously argue especially using Tuququo. Focus on the argument and make your point if you indeed have one.

Now to your point, I did not say that there are no good woman on earth but I do say verily say that as is seen women are very very angry with men (understandably) and hate them amd they are out hunting them as a battalion pack of angry wolves.
No part of your post implies there is a good woman anywhere. Therefore, you are the fallacious one here. You wrote so many things in the post but did not write that some women are good. I have screenshot your post in case you edit it.

1 Like

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by talk2hb1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kí Tuni Gbogbo Eléyìí Báyìí, Let the female gender rest.
Let he who wants to Simp, Simp in Peace.
Simp will learn one way or the other
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Seeker675: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
After analysing what a lady did to me three months ago yesterday, I came to a conclusion that this girl hates me and wants to kill me, not literally wants to murder me, but she surely hates me for absolutely no reason. All she's interested in is, bring money and take me out on a date, no matter what problems you're going through, just take her out on a date and spend on her, if you like die the next day she gives no fuxk.

2 Likes

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
No part of your post implies there is a good woman anywhere. Therefore, you are the fallacious one here. You wrote so many things in the post but did not write that some women are good. I have screenshot your post in case you edit it.

Boy, get your head right. The thread is not about good women. You go 'head write about good women
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Seeker675:
After analysing what a lady did to me three months ago yesterday, I came to a conclusion that this girl hates me and wants to kill me, not literally wants to murder me, but she surely hates me for absolutely no reason. All she's interested in is, bring money and take me out on a date, no matter what problems you're going through, just take her out on a date and spend on her, if you like die the next day she gives no fuxk.

Oh ooooh!

I know guys are seeing it but cannot believe that what they see is hatred. They can't understand how and why she hates them after all they have not done anything.

Especially the part where she actually started by showing super perfect love vibes and care, so how can she gets me, they say
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
talk2hb1:
Kí Tuni Gbogbo Eléyìí Báyìí, Let the female gender rest.
Let he who wants to Simp, Simp in Peace.
Simp will learn one way or the other

Till one day it's your turn to wail.
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tynaclem1:

Your cover up no work! grin

You are just complaining because you know I have exposed all your operations and now your men market will get even drier.
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dtruthspeaker: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Geovanni412:

Op, abeg, it is too early for this

Your ancestors were able to live with women and dominate them

The last thing we need in this era of tinubunomics is another red pill conversation

If you no wan marry, stay alone and be happy

Don't try to drag everyone with you...

In this life, there is no formula.

See dictator. That's why our ancestors had horrible marriages.

I am no redpiller, just that I was happy that men are reaping what they have sown until some few innocent boys were caught in the war. So, I am warning them to duck from the heavy shooting.
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Seeker675: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh ooooh!

I know guys are seeing it but cannot believe that what they see is hatred. They can't understand how and why she hates them after all they have not done anything.

Especially the part where she actually started by showing super perfect love vibes and care, so how can she gets me, they say
Bro I swr man, this girl started off as a very caring girl with a golden heart, I was even commending her parents for raising her well but all of a sudden, she switched!
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Tynaclem1: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your cover up no work! grin

You are just complaining because you know I have exposed all your operations and now your men market will get even drier.

I am not complaining that was a question. What operations exactly? Real men go after ladies with worth and value period.

Just say you hate women in particular it's better at least you're clear on your opinion.
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Dizzyyish: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Seeker675:

Bro I swr man, this girl started off as a very caring girl with a golden heart, I was even commending her parents for raising her well but all of a sudden, she switched!

The good ol' "bait-and-switch". You're lucky she did the switch in courting stage. Many unfortunate men witness this switch after marriage (with children).

1 Like

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by FRANCISTOWN: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Men, stop dreaming and fantasizing about a perfect world with a woman.

WOMEN HATE YOU!

Every woman out there who is not a blood relative secretly hates men.

The hatred is deeply rooted in their subconscious minds that most of them are not even aware of it. They only need the right circumstance to begin manifesting the hatred.
That's the reason some men wonder why their women who're once like angels turn evil overnight.

It's not rocket science. Women or better yet, girls, girls grow up hearing "Men are scum.", "Men are evil.", "Men are snakes." , at an early age , they'd hear "Avoid boys. Boys will ruin your life.", "Boys will make you lose out on your future".

Evidently, these phrases grow with them as they grow and they hear lots of them because women don't ever do anything wrong in a relationship. It's always the men's fault.They are always the angels and the men are always the devils. Women don't take responsibilities for shit. And they go about seeking pity.

If not for the biological evolutionary of women that they must depend on men for something, be it security, provision, knowledge or EMOTIONS. On a norms, women wouldn't have anything to do with men.

This is one of the reasons women try all their lives to be men, which they can never be.

They wear men's clothes, adulterate men's clothes.
They do men things.
During father's day. YOU SEE SINGLE MOTHERS CELEBRATE THEMSELVES AS FATHERS. I've never in all my life seen a man celebrate himself as a mother on mother's day.

Women want to be men, but they can never be men. That's the no.1 basis for the hatred.

Also, the uncomfortable truth is, a woman can never love a man. It's impossible.
Do you love and hate someone at the same time?
This has nothing to do with whether a woman is a good woman or not.

Dudes kill me these days when they roam about preaching how some women are good and that. They turn themselves to advocates of women. Not knowing that every woman who is not a relative is an enemy.
Playing a defence counsel on behalf of an enemy, to me doesn't just show a display of primitive reasoning but is also the peak of intellectual embarrassment.

So it's highly delusional to think a woman loves you.
She only loves what she wants from you more than the hate she has for you.

•Some loves the way the attention they get from you make them feel.
•Some love the way they feel when you care for them.
•Some love the way they feel when you give them money...
It's all about how a woman feels.

This is no rocket science. Every woman out there who is not a relative hates you as a man.

4 Likes

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by ItisWell22(f): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
😨
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by Evolutionism: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Okay.
Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by APOPTOSIS: 1:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Enough of all these nonsense!
Are BoKo Haram women?
Are Armed Robbers women?
Are Ogun Ritualists women?
Are Hamas fighters women?
Unknown Gun men are women too..
Fulani herdsmen slaughtering middle beltans are women. Has Nigeria ever produced any female vice president not to talk of a woman?
Can you hold a woman responsible for plunging Nigeria into its present mess..

Enough of all these Nonsense.
There are EviL women and there are many Evil men out there too, if not even more evil men. If you encounter a bad orange doesn't mean the next orange will be bad. Move on

1 Like

Re: Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You by eepeepook: 5:40am On Dec 10, 2023
…but men love women. Case observed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Trips U Guys More In A Lady / Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? / Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.