Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me (2148 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Uchenna10(m): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2023
Just leave her and get ur sanity back... she'll never change.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Fiscus105(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2023
I said it in a thread one guy attacking blablabla

In next ten year or more,... HUSBANDS WOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR WIVES ARE HAVING AFFAIRS OUTSIDE MARRIAGE AND THEY WOULD TURN BLIND EYE TO IT(it would have become norm of society then, just the way wives are indifferent to side chicks of their husbands now)
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by marsup: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2023
Please marry her.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Intergrated: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2023
Just another idiot
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by Louis8796: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ok.
tochez24:

Not at all my brother🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me by ojotobiloba1: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2023
Omoyor:
Good day my beautiful people. Please share my story and hide my ID

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost four years. We graduated together and she went to (service) NYSC before me. Then I was doing some menial job in Lagos to make ends meet.

During her stay in the NYSC camp, she used to tell me how Hot she feels. When they left the camp, she wanted to come and meet me in Lagos, but since I was staying with a friend, the place won't be convenient for her and I had to discourage from coming. Though we agreed that I would meet her where she was posted to. I had to help her but some stuffs she'd be needing since the school she was posted to gave her accommodation. Cylinder, foodstuffs and utensils. Around June, I started noticing some changes in terms of communication and her availability.

Since I didn't have any evidence to confront her, I kept quiet but I knew something was not right.

She called me one day that she's not doing long distance relationship, it's not helping her. I reminded her that we stayed 9 months during COVID-19, why this sudden change? This barely 3 months since we saw each other ( April).
I told her to give me some time so that we can meet up. She declined that I shouldn't bother. I insisted but she threatened to block me. I told her that whosever she's with is not worth the years we were together.

She latter told me that she is dating someone else and that was sorry about everything. That things are tough for her parents she needs to raise money for them and I can't help. I felt very bad that I couldn't help but why did she have to do this?

I nearly commit suicide. I was heartbroken and I felt like running to the road so I can just die. I wanted to call her mom and talk to her but I didn't see it necessary because she's not my wife. I spoke to her elder sister, who in turn spoke to her mom and they were all sorry for and that I should try to forgive and move on.

I didn't have anyone to talk to except her roommate back then in the school. Before they became roommate, we were all friends together even before I started dating her, I had met her friend/roommate first.

I started asking her friend out, she didn't say yes or no. We were still in the talking phase.

After 3 months that she left me, she started calling. Of course I refused to pick her calls. She left a Whatsapp message for me that if I'm not dating anyone now we should get back, that she couldn't love her now ex.
Because I still loved her, I gave her the chance to make up. We started dating again but I feel no emotion for her.
Like even if she's naked, I don't have an erection.

The worst thing is that the guy infected her with genital warts. Within the 3 months they dated, they had sex almost every day. It took me almost 6 months before I had sex with her

Recently, she has this male corper friend she talk to and she said that she doesn't want the guy to know that she's in a relationship. But they hang out most times and she doesn't answer my calls when they're together. I don't know what to believe anymore.

We plan to make things work out between us but the trust is already broken.

The problem now is I lost total trust in her. Even though I still have a soft spot for her, I feel like I'm going to not just cheat on her in the future, I'm going to sleep around to make her feel the pain I went through.
I don't know if I should honestly let her go.

Frank from Lagos
Mumu Frank. One werey love have blinded your love that one lady is using your heart to play chess. You will be aiit lass lass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should Girls Do This? / 100% Free Dating Site / I Luv My Sisters, No Bi Small O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.