Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] (5271 Views)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
So, I was watching Tiktok and came across a video of a bunch of guys refilling empty Hollandia can with their home-made milky-looking alternative in a somewhat not-that-clean environment.

This got me upset. I'm a Hollandia regular buyer, but I feel they've infiltrated that company just the same way they did with Eva water.

For the last time, I decided buy Hollandia and Peak Yoghurt (never drank the Peak's version before, so this is my first time).

The Peak has a seal and this alone gives them instant 10 points. Hollandia has no seal — just the first cover.

When it comes to taste, I think I prefer the Peak because I'll use it to drink garri.

So, no more Hollandia or V-Smartic (too sugary)

I never wanted to make this post, but I just want to let everyone know there are too many fake Hollandia and Eva water out there.

Change your brand. Buy Peak Yoghurt or Aquafina water instead of Hollandia and Eva water.

But Africans too wicked o. Can't you start your own company, register with NAFDAC and start your own production instead of ruining other people's businesses. This thing we do is not good.

A time will come when everything that enters my mouth will be produced by me — I don't trust anybody again.

Greed everywhere.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by brain54(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Why demarket Hollandia and Eva water....?

That's not cool o!

13 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by ItisWell22(f): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Eva water is the worst! 😰

3 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Babangidapikin: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
So, I was watching Tiktok and came across a video of a bunch of guys refilling empty Hollandia can with their home-made milky-looking alternative in a somewhat not-that-clean environment.

This got me upset. I'm a Hollandia regular buyer, but I feel they've infiltrated that company just the same way they did with Eva water.

For the last time, I decided buy Hollandia and Peak Yoghurt (never drank the Peak's version before, so this is my first time).

The Peak has a seal and this alone gives them instant 10 points. Hollandia has no seal — just the first cover.

When it comes to taste, I think I prefer the Peak because I'll use it to drink garri.

I never wanted to make this post, but I just want to let everyone know there are too many fake Hollandia and Eva water out there.

Change your brand. Buy Peak Yoghurt or Aquafina water instead of Hollandia and Eva water.

But Africans too wicked o. Can't you start your own company, register with NAFDAC and start your own production instead of ruining other people's businesses. This thing we do is not good.

A time will come when everything that enters my mouth will be produced by me — I don't trust anybody again.

Greed everywhere.

It's called demarketing , but there's no product they don't adultrate in Nigeria, the best thing is to notify the affected company...

6 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by FitCorper: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
brain54:
Why demarket Hollandia and Eva water....?

That's not cool o!
Don’t see it as him demarkerting those brands. Rather he is going out of his way to create awareness to the general public to be careful what they consume. I’ve experienced the bad Eva water and it’s honestly terrible. Those Aba guys can ruin anything they want to.

13 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Babangidapikin:

It's called demarketing , but there's no product they don't adultrate in Nigeria, the best thing is to notify the affected company...
That is why I didn't mention their names in the title. Hollandia used to have a second cover if I could remember correctly. But now, they don't have it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Wainey: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
There is nothing this country will not adulterate.

Na so I buy Chi Exotic the other day just to use am welcome some of my friends, only to reach house find out say the drink was opened already

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Wainey:
There is nothing this country will not adulterate.
Even our currency, counterfeit everywhere. It's so sad.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Babangidapikin: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
That is why I didn't mention their names in the title. Hollandia used to have a second cover if I could remember correctly. But now, they don't have it.
Hmmm I agree with you a second cover gives some form of validation... Although counterfeiters too are also advance...

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
ItisWell22:
Eva water is the worst! 😰
If you know how much those two companies have taken from me, you'll know I'm a loyal customer and I can't keep quiet anymore.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Wainey: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
Even our currency, counterfeit everywhere. It's so sad.
Just take it back to the shop u bought it from, inform the buyer how u met his product.
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Wainey: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
If you know how much those two companies have taken from me, you'll know I'm a loyal customer and I can't keep quiet anymore.
it's not the companies that does the adulteration, it's the shop u bought it from.
Try buy ur groceries from reputable supermarkets. All these 2X2 shops are thieves

6 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by brain54(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
FitCorper:

Don’t see it as him demarkerting those brands. Rather he is going out of his way to create awareness to the general public to be careful what they consume. I’ve experienced the bad Eva water and it’s honestly terrible. Those Aba guys can ruin anything they want to.
It's okay to share his experience...

And advice people to be careful and vigilant on what they consume.

But clearly some of the statements he made were demarketing the mentioned brands.

Statements like some the OP made have legal consequences in countries that work.

Not only Aba people adultrate products though. Fake products are prevalent in most parts of the country!

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Babangidapikin:

Hmmm I agree with you a second cover gives some form of validation... Although counterfeiters too are also advance...

Some months ago, I bought a big bottle of hypo. I didn't know it's supposed to have a second seal. This item wasn't as powerful as those sachet ones I usually buy.

It was later I discovered it's supposed to have a second seal. These people removed and diluted it and I still bought it at the same price as the undiluted one.

I went back to that shop and the seller apologized that it may be her children who did it.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Wainey:
it's not the companies that does the adulteration, it's the shop u bought it from.
Try buy ur groceries from reputable supermarkets. All these 2X2 shops are thieves
You'll be shocked some supermarkets are infiltrated too. Nigerians are smart when it comes to crime. Sometime, it's untraceable.
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by brain54(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
You not mentioning the name in the title...

But In the body do not make it less demarketing bros!

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Babangidapikin: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:

Some months ago, I bought a big bottle of hypo. I didn't know it's supposed to have a second seal. This item wasn't as powerful as those sachet ones I usually buy.

It was later I discovered it's supposed to have a second seal. These people removed and diluted it and I still bought it at the same price as the undiluted one.

I went back to that shop and the seller apologized that it may be her children who did it.
Ha na wa o .. inside job
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
FitCorper:

Is it every of the said products in market that is fake?
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Buharidgeneral: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:

Greed everywhere.

Watch your back for Dss
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by imagrg(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hmm.
Buharidgeneral:

Watch your back for Dss

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Watch your back for Dss
As long as the arrest will make me extremely famous, no problem. Las las the oppression won't last for more than a year. I have products to promote, so fame will be a good idea. If not for EFCC, Naira Marley wouldn't be rich and famous today.

The moment they release me I'll start granting lots of interviews on radio and TV, then channel the male fans I'll gather into mentorship and selling of courses, physical and digital content.

I'll even be featured in comedy videos. What a blessing. From arrest to fame and more money. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by marlow1962(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Black man is black mans problem. I use to drink Heineken and Star (the original ones), but the ones we have now is pure FAKE, even alose (Hennessy) now has fake.

But Nigerians are stupid, if you can channel much time in making a fake product, why don't you channeled that same time in making original product even if it means selling at high price.
Everybody is just living fake life or buying fake things.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Rexymania(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
They can't wait for long durations for their company to start booming...reason they take to fake things

2 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Zidane199(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
How much dem pay you for this advert. Send my own share. My account number is in your dm.
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Mrviktor(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:

Greed everywhere.

Oga rest jare..
They were making shushies for their party..
Any small things praaa una don open thread..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Soo na you dem pay to dey use different monicker to destroy Hollandia milk's reputation with different fake stories while praising Peak Yoghurt. Better Craze dey worry you.
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Ulunne777(f): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2023
FitCorper:

How did ABA come into this matter.How are you certain it's from Aba.

Is it your penchant for foreign goods that'd make you always degrade a city that makes magic with their hands?
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by brain54(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2023
iLegendd:
As long as the arrest will make me extremely famous, no problem. Las las the oppression won't last for more than a year. I have products to promote, so fame will be a good idea. If now for EFCC, Naira Marley wouldn't be rich and famous today.

The moment they release me I'll start granting lots of interviews on radio and TV, then channel the male fans I'll gather into mentorship and selling of courses, physical and digital content.

I'll even be featured in comedy videos. What a blessing. From arrest to fame and more money. cheesy
LOL...

Just like in the movies fairy tales right?
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2023
iLegendd:

Greed everywhere.

I can't deny this, i never taste this in my life ilegendd how much is this please?
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by KingMack(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2023
iLegendd:

Greed everywhere.

Welcome back bruv..I don miss you 🥺

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2023
FitCorper:

It is de-marketing pure and simple!

I hope you will like it if you spend resources to develop a product then someone comes and tells members of the public to stop buying your products because of a few fakes in the market angry
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2023
AdeolaOmoOba:
Soo na you dem pay to dey use different monicker to destroy Hollandia milk's reputation with different fake stories while praising Peak Yoghurt. Better Craze dey worry you.
Paid? I don't accept such money. I'm not a part of that committee. Count me out.

I'm upset Eva and Hollandia, that I have bought the most in my life, have fake versions.

Peak is so good with garri. Try it and you'll never buy Hollandia again.

Also, try Aquafina and you'll never buy Eva water again. I'm not saying Peak may not have fake versions, but I like the fact they taste better and have a second cover.

The only benefit of Eva is to make people think you're rich. Forget that thing. Aquafina is better.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Found A Wife But ? / 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You / Guys, What Says You To This Pix? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.