Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Found A Wife But ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found A Wife But ? (5266 Views)

Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2006
Hey guys wink

The thoughts of getting married is beginning to excite a guy.He has seen who he wants to marry and adores her. They live in different countries aside Nigeria.

The guy is so desperate to see the girl and has asked her to come over and visit him 'cause he can't (due to his job)

Now, this guy works, while the girl is still a student. The guy finds it ridiculous to sponsor her trip (The fare is $1000) and asks the girl to contribute half of the fare.

The girl tells the guy that she doesn't want to contribute to this first trip but will surely split the fares for the subsequent trips she might make if all goes well between them

Reasons:

Girl- she wants the guy to take care of the fares as that would give her some feeling of seriousness on the guy's part

Guy- He feels they're into the relationship together (3 weeks old tho' they've known each other from back home) so therefore it should be a 50-50 deal

What do y'all think?
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Busta(f): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2006
i'll have to agree with the gurl on this, moreover she's already making the scarifice of going to visit him and agreed to pay consequently if things goes on well btw them.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by harvey(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2006
this is outrageous.how can?is love not about sharing?must the guy be the one to carry all the financial burden all becos he is in love?is she also not in love?is love all about one person.i think this is selfishness.if she cant afford it that understandable but if she can and doesnt well na bad bele be that.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2006
Tell us that it is your story and don't try to be funny.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by ghengis(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2006
there are two sides to this (like in every story), if the guy thinks he's found a wife then he's thinking very eriously and wants to be certain abt ha level of commitment, Does the girl know wat his wage value is?,
On the other hand, she's sacrificed a lot like busta said to agree to visit him and might just be a way for ha to know too that he's for real if h pays for ha trip.
This life ehn!!! abeg Radiant, if na you, just follow ur heart, since the couple have been familiar for long, she knows somethings abt him, they must/ shd be enof to draw healthy conclusions about wat to do, or at least they'd have mutual friends who she cld somehow find out abt the guy from.
Money isn't the real issue, its trust and willingness to commit!!!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2006
Oh yeah, the story is about me.

Gaywaka, what d'u have to say now?
Re: Found A Wife But ? by babyboy2(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ Radiant
grin grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2006
Baby, wink wink wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2006
i dont care 50/50 or nothing. more fishes in the sea. life is that simple. wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by edmondo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2006
50/50 or no deal afrer all love is about sharing
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2006
I ain't that desperate people!!! grin

Besides, the so called "relationship" has packed up. . lol. . and like Jammin said, enough fish out there and my net is good to go grin grin grin

I have my expectations from guys and will not compromise for whatever reason. tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2006
This word Desperate just keep poppin up all over the place. Hmmmmm cool cool cool
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2006
You don't know what it means? wink grin grin grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2006
well, this is the second time i am asking for it to be defined. grin tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2006
tongue tongue tongue

How u doing tho'? Long time! smiley
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2006
yeah looong,loong, loooooong time. angry tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2006
smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2006
i am knocking wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2006
U welcome baby wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2006
if i was welcome u would know wat to do. smiley
Re: Found A Wife But ? by bluenubian(f): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2006
naaaah things might sound good over the phone, but not always are after u meet, u ll be crying about that 500 dollars later. if the guy is serious, he shud be paying the whole amount at least for the first trip.
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2006
Blue, the guy is a big dreamer. I wonder which girl will be doing a 50/50 deal with a guy she's 'known' for 3 weeks. undecided

Actually, to be honest, at first when he asked me to come over, I told him that I was planning on going to Spain for Xmas but I might change my mind. I finally changed my mind and agreed to go meet him.

When I told him, he was so excited and asked me what I'll do the first time I'll see him. I laughed and told him[b] "before we get to that, let's decide who takes care of the fares. Certainly, not me!"[/b] And then he asked me to find out how much the fare was and that we'll definitely split it 50/50.That means he was even expecting me to sponsor the trip [/b]I sent a mail to him explaining why I won't contribute jack, thinking the guy was a serious dude.

To cut the long story short, the last I heard from him was a text message which read [b]"you're simply unbelievable.Continue with the good attitude"
. Of course I din't bother to reply such.

A guy talking about marriage and asking the girl to pay half of the fare? Sorry guys! I don't play such cards.

I need a real man and not a toy!!!
Re: Found A Wife But ? by jammin(m): 1:10am On Dec 19, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA cheesy cheesy
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE grin grin

I JUST COULD NOT RESIST cheesy
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 1:12am On Dec 19, 2006
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Found A Wife But ? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:13am On Dec 19, 2006
3 weeks thats awesome cool
Thats more than the avaerage arranged marriage cool
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 1:16am On Dec 19, 2006
In which Country? lol
Re: Found A Wife But ? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:17am On Dec 19, 2006
Kazakhstan cheesy
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 1:19am On Dec 19, 2006
Ok then grin grin grin Thank God I'm 'NIGERIAN' wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2006
Their Average was approximately 5 weeks
Close but no cigar wink
Re: Found A Wife But ? by Radiant(f): 1:22am On Dec 19, 2006
Definitely no cigar! What d'u expect? grin
Re: Found A Wife But ? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:10am On Dec 19, 2006
at first i thought the guy was a joker, until i read the whole thing hehe

to be honest seems like you wanted the trip/holiday more tongue
you mentioned marriage after 3 weeks shocked hmm na so dem dey draw person.
cos the man want you to pay half now u call him a toy

whatever happened to independent women, naija gals gash!

many "fisses" in de river grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Whos Sister Is This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.