Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! (4183 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Unfollow me... You being obsessed with me and refusing to unfollow shows that you're a potential rapist and you don't take a no for an answer from a woman.
Ofcourse I'm so obsessed with u and what's wrong with that my friend? Are we not the opposite sex? So refusing to take not for an answer means a rapist to u? U re just being melodramatic and looking for cheap blackmails to score points but u see, am okay with u and I ain't going anywhere. Why can't u tackle me and make reasonable points why u aren't happy with me and we come to a consonance? Why resort to abuses and name calling? That's childish abeg
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Unfollow me!!!
I won't. I never knew u had this flaw in ur character, it's me and u, u can't bully me
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fine... Then I guess I'll have no choice but to leave this forum sooner than expected, for I'll not be followed by someone who thinks he can just insult me unprovoked and still continue following me like nothing happened.

And as for my good followers, I'm sorry that I had to drop you guys and leave this forum like this.

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.
lordnkem000:

I won't. I never knew u had this flaw in ur character, it's me and u, u can't bully me
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Fine... Then I guess I'll have no choice but to leave this forum sooner than expected, for I'll not be followed by someone who thinks he can just insult me unprovoked and still continue following me like nothing happened.

And as for my good followers, I'm sorry that I had to drop you guys and leave this forum like this.

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.
U are just acting like there's a special thing u want me to do but can't say it. If u think that's a good idea then go ahead. I want us to settle, I've told u but u just keep making things worse. U insulted me too but I've let it go so why can't u?
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Bliztzer: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
lordnkem000:

Hahaha...baba wan die ontop virtual kpekus.

Unfollow am na, no be force. Be a gentle man!

Well Samantha don go self. Life continues
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliztzer:

Hahaha...baba wan die ontop virtual kpekus.

Unfollow am na, no be force. Be a gentle man!

Well Samantha don go self. Life continues
Na her matter o my man, the girl con change o, everytime I talk about women and how them dey mumu the banny go dey para for me anyhow. I no fit change mouth na because of kpekus na, our girls dey jonz. But I like smantha124 well well o
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Bliztzer: 3:07am On Dec 12, 2023
lordnkem000:

Na her matter o my man, the girl con change o, everytime I talk about women and how them dey mumu the banny go dey para for me anyhow. I no fit change mouth na because of kpekus na, our girls dey jonz. But I like smantha124 well well o

Women are the same every where. You for no insult her parent join na.
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliztzer:

Women are the same every where. You for no insult her parent join na.
She really make me vex I swear, all the names she call me calling me rapist, pervert, e pain me die and I had to fire back. But na my girl be that any day
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Bliztzer: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
lordnkem000:

She really make me vex I swear, all the names she call me calling me rapist, pervert, e pain me die and I had to fire back. But na my girl be that any day

Find am na
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bliztzer:

Find am na
Abeg if u see her help me tell her say I dey find am
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Bliztzer: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
lordnkem000:

Abeg if u see her help me tell her say I dey find am

Hahahahaha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Delaying The Match Like This ? (photo) / How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? / "Do you love me or its just my body u want"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.