Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! (4161 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Quality20(m): 4:04am On Dec 10, 2023
Many guys are in the habit of taking undue advantages of young poor, naive girls just because those girls are very poor. You see some unfortunate guys even criminally coercing them instead of helping them with the money they have. How does even feel comfortable fornicating and aldulterating young innocent pure and chaste girls just because they are poor and seeking for assistance or because they are eager to get married? May God forgive us.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by finallybusy: 5:20am On Dec 10, 2023
…and the world goes round.

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by imagrg(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2023
It is the girls that are offering themselves for sex in exchange for comfort or marriage.
The bad boys only prey on them.

21 Likes

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Balablue64: 6:18am On Dec 10, 2023
It's trade by barter, i give you my money and you give me your pussy.

11 Likes

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Yet they say that they are not murderers .

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2023
Quality20:
Many guys are in the habit of taking undue advantages of young poor, naive girls just because those girls are very poor. You see some unfortunate guys even criminally coercing them instead of helping them with the money they have. How does even feel comfortable fornicating and aldulterating young innocent pure and chaste girls just because they are poor and seeking for assistance or because they are eager to get married? May God forgive us.

They are all evil people

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Vinnie2000(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2023
OP,

Some blaming Guys. sad

I have seen Daughters of Tomatoes or Roasted corn sellers who are Disciplined and have refused to Fucck for money. smiley smiley

Any Girl that Trade her coochies to Men and claim it's because of poverty is telling a BIG LIE!. sad sad

As they say, Ashawo don dey her Eye and she saw an opportunity to do it. 🤨🙂

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2023
What's there to discuss here?
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Mhizzard(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2023
What cause this most is,when you give birth to a girl especially out of wedlock,meanwhile there is lack of money in bringing her up;therefore the child would surely a way to fend for herself satisfyingly.

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Johnycastro18: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Its not about been young and poor that cause this young girls to engage and succumb to this things alone...

Even the children of the rich still engage in sex, at young ages of14,15,16 years behind the scene grin

Its all about the mindset, a young girl that want
to keep herself undefiled, will do that inrespective of age or class background.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Caseless: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2023
That's one of the most heartless thing to do to young girls.

The question is, how do you feel if similar thing is done to your sister or daughter?

It's a terrible thing.

2 Likes

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Caseless: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Its not about been young and poor that cause this young girls to engage and succumb to this things alone...

Even the children of the rich still engage in sex, at young ages of14,15,16 years behind the scene grin

Its all about the mindset, a young girl that want
to keep herself undefiled, will do that inrespective of age or class background.
A young girl should be seen as not mature enough to guide herself. So, the men should keep off.

Because a young girl offers herself doesn't mean she knows what she's doing. Reject it and give her the right orientation.

7 Likes

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Whats: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2023
Sex for money is a talent. Sometimes it takes a while before women realize it.
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Johnycastro18: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2023
Sure you are right, I was just trying to address the part were he was basing his argument on the fact that men deceive poor, young girls and naive girls in the society,

Even the children of the rich too engage in it at tender age.

Not that am supporting the act.

Caseless:
A young girl should be seen as not mature enough to guide herself. So, the men should keep off.

Because a young girl offers herself doesn't mean she knows what she's doing. Reject it and give her the right orientation.

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Fahvvy: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2023
If you meet me for assistance, it is my decision whether or not I want to assist you undecided...

And in cases where I demand something in return for my assistance, then it is my prerogative to do so and I shouldn't be shamed for it undecided...

Let's stop living under the illusion that every guy out there is obligated to help girls when they ask for it undecided...

Because men aren't! undecided...
Guys don't owe girls nothing! undecided...
For God's sake, why can't females ask their fellow females for help? undecided...

Or better still, work for their own money, since in their minds "men want to take advantage of me" undecided...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by id4sho(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2023
Spreading STDS upandan. HIV gang angry
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by TimiRume(f): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Some disturbing comments on this thread.

Trust me there are many men in Nigeria who will never japa eventhough they can because they are perverts and Nigeria is their nesting place. They will say things like "I love my country, where am I running to" etc. Bloody animals, civilization will fish you out soon!

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by UcheKingsley1: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Quality20:

Are you through?
I want to ask you a very important question, is it your fvk? Are they complaining? So guys should not fvck because they are poor? angry

Keep fvcking grin

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by talk2hb1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Caseless:

I don’t condone underage sex, but this underage girls you are defending are something else. Trust me, if you don’t know, you should know they molest elderly men nowadays. If you are not careful you will find yourself entangled with them in Adult-Minors Sexuality.
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by westlius(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
My dear go to hotels with swimming pools and see what our ladies (girls) has turned into
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2023
Caseless:

Oga shut up abeg. The only people that owe u that orientation is ur parents and family, not a random guy who only cares about Cumming. So advice urself and let others breathe

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Fahvvy:
If you meet me for assistance, it is my decision whether or not I want to assist you undecided...

And in cases where I demand something in return for my assistance, then it is my prerogative to do so and I shouldn't be shamed for it undecided...

Let's stop living under the illusion that every guy out there is obligated to help girls when they ask for it undecided...

Because men aren't! undecided...
Guys don't owe girls nothing! undecided...
For God's sake, why can't females ask their fellow females for help? undecided...

Or better still, work for their own money, since in their minds "men want to take advantage of me" undecided...
Exactly... I just wonder why o
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Let them go and ask help from their fellow gender na, leave guys alone. I have the right to demand for anything in return to help u, even banks demand for collaterals and etc
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Truvelisback(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Quality20:
Are all of them innocent and pure? Some these girls refused to do anything. They just keep looking for guys that would spend on them and enjoy themselves.

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
UNFOLLOW ME!!!
lordnkem000:
Let them go and ask help from their fellow gender na, leave guys alone. I have the right to demand for anything in return to help u, even banks demand for collaterals and etc
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:
UNFOLLOW ME!!!
U have to stop seeing me as u see me. I don't give a shit about anyone here but truth must be told. Most Nairaland women are despicable especially when u see how they bash men and yet they can't exist without men. I don't need any woman's attention on Nairaland because I've got too many of that in real life and it's enough for me. But pls don't ever associate me with the word RAPIST again. I have forgiven u because u are my friend. My favorite Nairaland girl and whoever doesn't like it should kiss my black ass
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
If you don't want me to associate you with rapists, then stop forcing your friendship on me and unfollow me.

You claim you don't want any woman's attention but you're only preying on women around here, the same women that you're following and refusing to unfollow, you sick pervert.
lordnkem000:

U have to stop seeing me as u see me. I don't give a shit about anyone here but truth must be told. Most Nairaland women are despicable especially when u see how they bash men and yet they can't exist without men. I don't need any woman's attention on Nairaland because I've got too many of that in real life and it's enough for me. But pls don't ever associate me with the word RAPIST again. I have forgiven u because u are my friend. My favorite Nairaland girl and whoever doesn't like it should kiss my black ass

1 Like

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
If you don't want me to associate you with rapists, then stop forcing your friendship on me and unfollow me.

You claim you don't want any woman's attention but you're only preying on women around here, the same women you're trolling and refusing to unfollow, you sick pervert.
lordnkem000:

Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:

You claim you don't want any woman's attention but you're only preying on women around here, the same women that you're following and refusing to unfollow, you sick pervert.
U were angry when I called u a slut and I apologized but here u re associating me with the name rapist and still claiming right, is that how mannered u are? Even calling me a sick pervert, damn. I guess it's ur father and brothers that re sick perverts and rapists, my guess is ur mom was raped by ur Group Intimacy & she pinned it on ur pervert dad. I have no problems with the women I'm following and and didn't insult anyone of them. It's a free world to follow anyone and I did so why's mine a big deal to u? Why the insults and abuses? Who do u even think u are? Fvck u okay? U ain't the only one that knows some shit. My naija can be many things but they have manners atleast and they aren't racists and uncouth like u SA bitches. Look at this ugly thing talking as if u re better or more beautiful than my gf? Fvck u there. When did u become women's spokesperson? Orzworrrr
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by lordnkem000(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:

You claim you don't want any woman's attention but you're only preying on women around here, the same women you're trolling and refusing to unfollow, you sick pervert.
U don't even know how they use words, I'm preying on women here, am i a lion? Or ritualist or organ harvestor? Did I ask u or anyone for money, relationship, sex or anything that can be preyed upon? Why do u speak for all women here?
For ur info, I'm friends with some of the women here on this forum and we talk and laugh alot, even have our personal contacts so we know ourselves, I was even asked by one of them to shun u since I've just been overlooking ur stupidity. Does following someone means or brings money here? U really got me pissed and hope u happy now?
Again, I get attention from too many women already in reality to care about that on this forum okay. I can comfortably feed u and pay ur bills so take ur time, am not that ugly ass broke bf of urs who u toss around because of ur slack coochie
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Unfollow me... You being obsessed with me and refusing to unfollow shows that you're a potential rapist and you don't take a no for an answer from a woman.
lordnkem000:

U were angry when I called u a slut and I apologized but here u re associating me with the name rapist and still claiming right, is that how mannered u are? Even calling me a sick pervert, damn. I guess it's ur father and brothers that re sick perverts and rapists, my guess is ur mom was raped by ur Group Intimacy & she pinned it on ur pervert dad. I have no problems with the women I'm following and and didn't insult anyone of them. It's a free world to follow anyone and I did so why's mine a big deal to u? Why the insults and abuses? Who do u even think u are? Fvck u okay? U ain't the only one that knows some shit. My naija can be many things but they have manners atleast and they aren't racists and uncouth like u SA bitches. Look at this ugly thing talking as if u re better or more beautiful than my gf? Fvck u there. When did u become women's spokesperson? Orzworrrr
Re: What It Means For Men To Be Sleeping Around With Very Young Girls! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Unfollow me!!!
lordnkem000:

U don't even know how they use words, I'm preying on women here, am i a lion? Or ritualist or organ harvestor? Did I ask u or anyone for money, relationship, sex or anything that can be preyed upon? Why do u speak for all women here?
For ur info, I'm friends with some of the women here on this forum and we talk and laugh alot, even have our personal contacts so we know ourselves, I was even asked by one of them to shun u since I've just been overlooking ur stupidity. Does following someone means or brings money here? U really got me pissed and hope u happy now?
Again, I get attention from too many women already in reality to care about that on this forum okay. I can comfortably feed u and pay ur bills so take ur time, am not that ugly ass broke bf of urs who u toss around because of ur slack coochie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Courtship Begins After Proposal / Confused: Why Did Most Girl Disvirging Their Self B4 Marriage / Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.