Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count (290 Views)

My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection / My Sperm Analysis Results / Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count by EnglishUsa: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
this is actually what I am battling with for 6 months now after I got married and try for some time with know result of child bearing. I was a guy before now that can have sex 12 times a day but I don't know what actually happened to me after I get married, although I did masturbation for 20 years and it was chronic and during those years I was not boarded because I was really sexually active and don't give a fuckkkkkkkk about my sexual health. After I got married everything was like a magic and my thing can't stand and even if it stands I can't last for 15 seconds, me those years that can stay on top of a woman for an hour and after a minute I will start again till I knack 8 times with straint to do more. I only discovered my low straint and low sperm count of 13,000 with motility of 50, morphology of 50 after I got married and after i discovered this the doctor placed me on clomid and proviron with vitamin E.although the lab discovered heavy staf of which they gave me drugs for it, after the treatment of the low sperm count I went back to the lab and my condition became worse, I was having only 3 million sperm count and my morphology and motility was 10/10 and when I reported to the doctor he reduced the dosage of the drugs from two tablet of clomid and proviron a day to only one and I started taking it for months to cut the story short I am having 34 million sperm count and 25 motility and 20 morphology now..... Now I am taking count boost and fertilaid for one month now, I am also doing jogging every morning and I can last one minute now and I can sex everyday. From this write up you can take your advice and do the needful. I also drink a lot of tiger nuts and blended fruits also... My advice to young guys out there is to always check your sperm count, liver, sugar level, kidney, HIV and many more because it is necessary... Do not say someone did not tell you on time because now I am saying it.... If this thing have not happened to you before you will never know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count by immortalcrown(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
The post and the caption are two different things. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count by Benwallt(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
How did they collect your sperm?
Re: I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count by thesolutions(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Let me report the makers of those drugs to NDLEA. They are advertising a regulated drug illegally.
Re: I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count by imagrg(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hmm.
Re: I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count by FashionCapital(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11
EnglishUsa:
this is actually what I am battling with for 6 months now after I got married and try for some time with know result of child bearing. I was a guy before now that can have sex 12 times a day but I don't know what actually happened to me after I get married, although I did masturbation for 20 years and it was chronic and during those years I was not boarded because I was really sexually active and don't give a fuckkkkkkkk about my sexual health. After I got married everything was like a magic and my thing can't stand and even if it stands I can't last for 15 seconds, me those years that can stay on top of a woman for an hour and after a minute I will start again till I knack 8 times with straint to do more. I only discovered my low straint and low sperm count of 13,000 with motility of 50, morphology of 50 after I got married and after i discovered this the doctor placed me on clomid and proviron with vitamin E.although the lab discovered heavy staf of which they gave me drugs for it, after the treatment of the low sperm count I went back to the lab and my condition became worse, I was having only 3 million sperm count and my morphology and motility was 10/10 and when I reported to the doctor he reduced the dosage of the drugs from two tablet of clomid and proviron a day to only one and I started taking it for months to cut the story short I am having 34 million sperm count and 25 motility and 20 morphology now..... Now I am taking count boost and fertilaid for one month now, I am also doing jogging every morning and I can last one minute now and I can sex everyday. From this write up you can take your advice and do the needful. I also drink a lot of tiger nuts and blended fruits also... My advice to young guys out there is to always check your sperm count, liver, sugar level, kidney, HIV and many more because it is necessary... Do not say someone did not tell you on time because now I am saying it.... If this thing have not happened to you before you will never know how it feels.
Thanks God for restoring you back....please how much for the lab test ?......

And I hope those drugs are not too expensive! sad

Thanks
Re: I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count by EnglishUsa: 4:49pm On Jan 11
FashionCapital:

Thanks God for restoring you back....please how much for the lab test ?......

And I hope those drugs are not too expensive! sad

Thanks
those drugs are very expensive, I spent up to 100,000 in a month and I have treated this for 6 months.... Although my wife just got pregnant last month so I have stopped everything.... 8 thousand for the lab but, the Last one I want to was among top 10 lab in Lagos, the name is afriglobal and their price was 18 thousand by then.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To About My Sperm Count by FashionCapital(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11
EnglishUsa:
those drugs are very expensive, I spent up to 100,000 in a month and I have treated this for 6 months.... Although my wife just got pregnant last month so I have stopped everything.... 8 thousand for the lab but, the Last one I want to was among top 10 lab in Lagos, the name is afriglobal and their price was 18 thousand by then.
thank you for your response, they are far more than I can afford for now..
congratulations ones again to you sir, I wish her save delivery.

(1) (Reply)

. / Help!!!! What Causes This Type Of Skin Rashes? (graphical Pictures) / If You Find The Merchandise Isn't Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.