Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me (571 Views)

How 2023 Has Been For Me / Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? / This Lady Wins The Best Twitter Reply Of The Year For 2017 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by apache4: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes I mean it when i say retrogressive. All the money i made last year is what have been surviving me this year, financially things have been very bad for me and i wonder what could have been the problem. And if i don't get any money before the end of this month again, then i will go completely broke from the very first or second day of January 2024.

I don't know if i should say I'm depressed, perplexed, confused or frustrated.

This year 2023 has been a very bad year for me, except for life .

Please guys let me not bore you with my frustrations. Have a beautiful Sunday all.

2 Likes

Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Benwallt(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
apache4:
Yes I mean it when i say retrogressive. All the money i made last year is what have been surviving me this year, financially things have been very bad for me and i wonder what could have been the problem. And if i don't get any money before the end of this month again, then i will go completely broke from the very first or second day of January 2024.

Please guys let me not bore you with my frustrations. Have a beautiful Sunday all.

Relax man. At least you are surviving on something. Some are scavenging. The year hasn't ended

3 Likes

Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by ItisWell22(f): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
You go dey alright.

Las-las, everybody is going through 1 or 2.
So chillax.

This year no gel (you can’t even draw a conclusion yet), no mean sey next no go better. ✌️

7 Likes

Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by apache4: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Thanks man. But it's really not funny at all . I swear

Benwallt:

Relax man. At least you are surviving on something. Some are scavenging. The year hasn't ended

1 Like

Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Vinnie2000(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Benwallt:

The Bulaba President and his APC party whom you guys support put the OP and Several others in such Mess.πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Anyways, E go Better for all Nigerians. πŸ™‚

2 Likes

Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Vinnie2000(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
ItisWell22:
You go dey alright.

Las-las, everybody is going through 1 or 2.
So chillax.

This year no gel (you can’t even draw a conclusion yet), no mean sey next no go better. ✌️

2024 will be definitely be Better.πŸ™‚

The Effects of Buhari's Naira Redesign Policy and Tinubu's Fuel Subsidy Removal was too Hard on Nigerians.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Both came SUDDENLY and caught most Off guard and the Effects is still Felt on Many till now.πŸ™

The 2 APC govts made 2023 an UNBEARABLE year! 😨😌

4 Likes

Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Dshocker(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
apache4:

But you were rooting for APC to continue, why complaining?

2 Likes

Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Dshocker(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
apache4:
Thanks man. But it's really not funny at all . I swear

Reality is that next year 2024 go choke

1 Like

Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Greatzeus(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
apache4:

What happened to the job or business that gave you money last year?
Lots of people are in your shoes. Don't despair,dust your self and get your hustle going. It will end in praise for youπŸ™
Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Benwallt(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Bulaba President and his APC party whom you guys support put the OP and Several others in such Mess.πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Anyways, E go Better for all Nigerians. πŸ™‚

Amen. The better go reach you too
Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Hamachi(f): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
January

i had to quit a teaching job because i could not do full time and that was due to the circumstances surrounding it.
i had worked for a week in two different schools and got nothing for it.

that is because i also left the only school where i was working just days after quitting the other one and i did it for a full time job in another school.

amidst all these ,i lost my android phone and i was never living where i chose to live.
i dont mean i was forced by anybody to live here or there. i mean that i was rather forced by the misfortune of having no apartment of mine before i started working in this or that school.
i had and i still have to take whatever i see.
to compound it, the cashless policy made it very hard for me to have access to my salary for january which was less than 13,000naira.

I was given this tecno t901 by one of the owners of the school i joined full time, anyways.
I did not hesitate towards replacing the battery with a new one for immediate use.

February

The cashless policy continued to worsen things as i had no fixed means of collecting my salary.
Till now , i have not recovered from the cost of having access to my salary during that period. I have also spent over 10 to 15k trying to secure an active bank account myself or through my dad in his name.
My salary for february was not up to twice my salary for january.

March

I can't remember anything better here

April

I had to leave the school i joined full time since the owners felt i was not doing enough or no longer needed. I also packed out of the place where i was asked to stay and i did so in order to have peace.
I moved to a church where i stayed for a while before i had to move out again.

May

I had to go back to part time but i could not even find at least two schools for most of the following months.

I have nothing else to say about May.

June to August

I can only say let me forget
again
nothing better
rather worse

September

I was able to find additional part time means but the cost of every necessity had already become a lot more problematic for me before i could come up with any plan.

October

also trying to tell as many people as possible whatever i can afford to tell.
i have been residing in a school for months now, just like i was for about half of last year.
i need a terrible size of memories out of my head.

if this means am insane, then i will never be well.
Copied!
Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Hamachi(f): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Had an accident last and the fact that I am not in the hospital and I escaped with no injury or scare. And God has made it easy for me to bear, I just wished it never happened.

Twenty Twenty four would be better.
Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by apache4: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Amen πŸ™

Hamachi:
Had an accident last and the fact that I am not in the hospital and I escaped with no injury or scare. And God has made it easy for me to bear, I just wished it never happened.

Twenty Twenty four would be better.

1 Like

Re: This Year 2023 Has Been A Retrogressive Year For Me by Hamachi(f): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
apache4:
Amen πŸ™

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Nice Guys Creates Bad Girls; Good Girls Dont Create Players / Drama As Nigerian Big Boy Orders Girlfriend Off Boat At Sea / Could You Love The Heart That Hurts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.