Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol (1445 Views)

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror / Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Seun(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2023
HardMirror:
I am now a proud father of a Set of twins. A boy and a girl, perfect combo.

Remember I am an atheist, so no need to say any prayers if you want to congratulate me. God did not do it. Good things happens to everyone and anyone not just people who believe in a god. And bad things can happen to everyone and anyone even if you believe in a god.
2023 has been my best year. A job that pays me in $$$$, A wife that is a jewel and a set of twins. What more can I ask for.
The best women are the ones who don't make noise online. Love you plenty plenty my lovely baby.

Cc lordreed hahn hopefullandlord seun make una come rejoice with me
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2023
You guys have time. Can't engage the clown called Dtruthspeake.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by CodeTemplar: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
HardMirror:
I am now a proud father of a Set of twins. A boy and a girl, perfect combo.

Remember I am an atheist, so no need to say any prayers if you want to congratulate me. God did not do it. Good things happens to everyone and anyone not just people who believe in a god. And bad things can happen to everyone and anyone even if you believe in a god.
2023 has been my best year. A job that pays me in $$$$, A wife that is a jewel and a set of twins. What more can I ask for.
The best women are the ones who don't make noise online. Love you plenty plenty my lovely baby.

Cc lordreed hahn hopefullandlord seun make una come rejoice with me
Who are you asking from? You believe in something bros.

I thank God on your ignorant behalf.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Nickymezor(f): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratz
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by HardMirror(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Who are you asking from? You believe in something bros.

I thank God on your ignorant behalf.
my ignorant self would have a dog than a god. Some people just got slaughtered in plateau state. What was you god doing? Nonsense
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by HardMirror(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nickymezor:
Congratz
thanks jare
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by HardMirror(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Seun:
Congratulations!
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Is Addressed Also As Lord God Almighty. See Evidence Of Scripture / Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds / Can Christians Carry Fire Arms As A Means Of Protection From Islamic Fanatics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.