Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? (20095 Views)

What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? / True Life Story, I Need Your Honest Opinion. / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Hathor5(f): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
matm:

Even adults obey the law out of fear and not respect for the law.
Without beating,cell and imprisonment. no Nigerian adult will obey the law let alone kids.

Exactly, because they don`t have the moral capacity to do the right thing without the fear of punishment. And this is the result of their upbringing.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Hathor5(f): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Says the Senior Prefect of mugus. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Hathor5(f): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That is the problem. We confuse fear with respect. And avoidance with morality! undecided

Very well said!
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Hathor5(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Boomboost:

You're correct up to a degree. You beat, but later draw the child closer and explain reasons for your actions.

I got to respect my pops when I was older, feared him less though. I also understood he was saving me from the path to crime which would lead to imprisonment and the trust grew anyways. I sha dealt heavily with low self esteem and shyness.

Your last sentence says it all. It`s possible to raise good and confident children without beatings.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by SUPERPACK: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
bigiyaro:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ superior brain living under heaps of trash in a shi*t hole country ruled by clueless herdmen
Better than bathing dead bodies like you do abroad. Stop mentioning me kid, I don't sell chocolate.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by bigiyaro(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Better than bathing dead bodies like you do abroad. Stop mentioning me kid, I don't sell chocolate.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ uncle superior brain gat his people super brain brothers doing dishes for the white man cos his country is full of shi*t
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by WhereMyLoud: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
Why you no google before you ask me?
Why i go google am? Hope as you search am u do your research? So that next time you no dey dey mope like mumu or rush to google when asked again intricate question concerning it.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Smithwilliams826: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Why i go google am? Hope as you search am u do your research? So that next time you no dey dey mope like mumu or rush to google when asked again intricate question concerning it.
Looks like you haven't taking your loud, na him make you no dey see and think well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) / Little Nura Ali Aliyu Is Missing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.