Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? (20094 Views)

What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? / True Life Story, I Need Your Honest Opinion. / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by id4sho(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
tongue
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Try this in the western world

Please

Don't be misled, a good number of blacks in the US do deploy beating when the occasion arises and nothing happens
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Thundafireseun: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

Don't be misled, a good number of blacks in the US do deploy beating when the occasion arises and nothing happens

I pity you Darlington
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Magnificenttop: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hathor5:
Barbaric.

It teaches the kid fear but not respect. It teaches to avoid punishment but not what is right and wrong and why. They lose trust in you too. And you miss plenty teaching opportunities.

You might be right specifically for the picture up there but not about corporal punishment in general.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by ComptonGee: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Even my wife would have known me so well not to lay hands on my kids

1 Like

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by wealthyvic1: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

Who western world help?

They are the problem of the world.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by VaginaAcademic: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please
western world is worse. I've seen stories of grandma putting grandkid in a cooking oven and another one who shot her grandson to death not to talk about the ones who rape their kids
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by MrSly(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
chatinent:
E sure me say that boy na house boy dem bring from village.
Which boy? The cartoon you mean? Your own olodo na follow come.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Justiceleague1: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Well as long as you immediately use the other hand to draw them back in love to you....

But don't let someone like me catch you beating your kid,I hate it.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by godofuck231: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
If he's a male child ill over look it , for a female child ill wait briefly and interceed , must be his or her mum or else ill take that person's life
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Thundafireseun: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
western world is worse. I've seen stories of grandma putting grandkid in a cooking oven and another one who shot her grandson to death not to talk about the ones who rape their kids

Its obvious you take last position in academic activities in school..

Or you never even went to school
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Justiceleague1: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Onuimo1:
Punishing kids when they do wrong is good. Flogging them atimes too isn't bad depending on The volume of the offence. But not flogging them to the extent of giving them marks on the body.
Wonderful!!!!
First time I be seeing someone quoting his own post and saying exactly same thing!!!!
grin
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kids are stupid
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Justiceleague1: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please
Yes..it's straight to prison.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by VaginaAcademic: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Its obvious you take last position in academic activities in school..

Or you never even went to school
you ignorant bat you think the western world don't commit crimes
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by spiceadole: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Absolute wickedness!

Barbaric behaviour!!

Bullying simply because the child is young ,dependent and helpless
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Melanyn(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Omo who Bleep up must collect...
Simple!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Thundafireseun: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
you ignorant bat you think the western world don't commit crimes

Olodo so to discipline your own child for wrongful doings is now a crime??

Ode
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by babajero(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

West ham footballer Kurt Zouma kicked his cat and almost went to jail

Try this on your child in the west and spend the rest of your black mentality in jail
you be confirmed mumu.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by optionalY09: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
It’s unnecessary to do that without any meaningful cause. Parents who don’t spend quality time training kids have no rights correcting them harshly.

Before you can discipline someone for wrongdoing you need to have gone through training and implementation process with them. If they keep failing you can then apply different disciplinary concept which may sometimes include spanking as an option.

It’s also important to train a child not to prefer the spanking option of discipline but rather learn to apply self discipline and critical thinking.

‘Training is not physical beating’ like some were made to believe. The concept of beating to correct comes from slavery.

I spank my son occasionally when he become too daring. It takes time and lot of communication and actions to train children.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by chukkystar(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's better to Flog Ur Children than Emotionally abuse them. Everytime insulting and Belittling them affects their confidence and Self Esteem.. May God help us to be able to Groom our kids the right way

1 Like

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by babajero(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mindlog:
Classic example of displacement......The woman is releasing her life's frustration on the child who is weaker under the disguise of "discipline" .

We have some children of Nigerian parents who have been taken away by UK's social service and now living in care, away from their parents till further notice because their parents refused to unlearn that beating a child as if they are hitting animals is not disciplining.
you be mugu.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Boomboost(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hathor5:
Barbaric.

It teaches the kid fear but not respect. It teaches to avoid punishment but not what is right and wrong and why. They lose trust in you too. And you miss plenty teaching opportunities.

You're correct up to a degree. You beat, but later draw the child closer and explain reasons for your actions.

I got to respect my pops when I was older, feared him less though. I also understood he was saving me from the path to crime which would lead to imprisonment and the trust grew anyways. I sha dealt heavily with low self esteem and shyness.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by babajero(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hathor5:
Barbaric.

you be mumu
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Mindlog: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
babajero:
you be mugu.

Says the Senior Prefect of mugus. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Thundafireseun: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
babajero:
you be confirmed mumu.

ok
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by babajero(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Not right atall... you should sit them down and scare them dat if them don't baff... they will stink and people will runaway from them... Simple!
you be zone b.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Justkatty(f): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
I don't believe on using objects to hit a child, there are other ways to discipline a childundecided.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
FuckingMachine:
My opinion is that she is supposed to trap his legs with hers to prevent struggle or escape.

This is easily one of the funniest things I have read online in a while.

Thanks for making me laugh!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by being(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

West ham footballer Kurt Zouma kicked his cat and almost went to jail

Try this on your child in the west and spend the rest of your black mentality in jail
U this boy, shey u know thunder needs to visit u for this your mental slavery to the West..... If u can't see the decadence in the lives of their young ones as a result of their being pampered, I wonder how u see things.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by haphizz57(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
I dnt beat kids i give dem punishment. I dnt have dat energy to beat children.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
It is called bulala grin grin grin pikin monkey em go collect no time, we no get for America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) / Little Nura Ali Aliyu Is Missing / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.