Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? (15828 Views)

Besides Money, What Else Does A Lady Find Interesting In A Relationship? / What Is That One Thing You Bring Into A Relationship?? / Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Galaticos444: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
U must b a simp for asking such useless question.in a relationship,a guy is d carpenter, electrician, plumber,cheif security officer, driver,etc so u can see how much women need us more than d way we need dem
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by edicied: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is a very useless Question to ask a guy.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by lomprico(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
D
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Natbrowny: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

I won't conclude on that cus there are marriages that even with money, they still gall apart

That happens to marriage without what u call common sense and boundaries.

See like isreal and his mulla who broke up.
Money dey but sense wey no dey end d union.

U need common sense to survive marriage n business
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Protection and penetration

1 Like

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by BananaPeel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:
Let's put money aside, what else is your guy bring into your relationship?

Apart from the money,if you have heard of business/project proposal, guys are all that.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Gosaast: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

Leadership : leads the relationship.
Support: Emotional and intellectual support.
Purpose: drives the relationship to be goal driven
Protection: protect the relationship from distraction and gives the partner protection against life forces or challenges
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Tzar(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Money
Protection
Love
Leadership
Logic
Sex
Fertility
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by messenger4891: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
The truth is that those who hasn't gotten money to be comfortable on their own ,be it male of female will always think that it is money that makes a good relationship....

Meeting a woman or man at the point of his or her need spices up relationship or love ...

I provide listening ear to my wife ,that turns her on as far as i am concern.

Now she can take care of herself financially and i am equally providing financially to at least 60% of her needs but if i don't give her listening ear and try out her opinions too then there will be ?

So I make my ears available for her at all times .

1 Like

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by ellizy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Money answereth all things...
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Jaycee07(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
kkins25:
I remember my neighbor back in Naija; the community council was about to sell a nearby land and were re-measuring lands in the area, including ours and my neighbor. Let's call her mama Gloria. Mama Gloria, is a widow with two daughters.

when the community folks came, every house hold men had come out to defend their land, except, of course, mama Gloria. She came out to defend herself, but, she was a woman amongst men. At the end of the day, they took a little portion of Mama Gloria's land, claiming that she had built into the land next to her.

Later that evening, I heard Mama Gloria tending to her backyard farm speaking to herself, mostly grumbling. The words that made ingrained that day into my head was "it's because I don't have husband."

If you live in a society where traditions of old are still clinged to and you're a woman, a man will be your greatest asset. LIke most other women, mama Gloria was employed and was able to single-handedly raise her two daughters through school and even higher education. She was also a farmer, who managed several plots of land worth of farm produce. She was not an average woman, even then, as aggressive as she had become, in the presence of aggressive men, she was still shut down.

Ladies in the city have no clue what women in the rural areas go through, and therefore cannot fathom why women desperately want to cling to their fvcking abusive husbands. It's either that or homelessness and shame.

In today's society, Nigerian society, where women earn 77% less than men, men still hold all the bargaining power. So, what do men bring to the table is a ridiculous question to ask you man, knowing he's most likey way more richer than you.

I think we make the mistake of using western society's data to analyse our situation which is a gross misrepresentation of relationship dynamics.

Spot on!!!

1 Like

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Crafteck1: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Money and guardianship ... But you see that money has a lot of meaning and derivatives just like crude oil has lots of products...
Money is
Comfort
Protection
Good Healthcare
Respect
Food
Clothing
Exposure
Adventure
Access to information
Dignity...

Tell me what else rivals money or cant be bought... Hence whoever brings money in has to be respected...
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by drerocker: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

Big pennnnnnniíiiiiis
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by pafun(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

Obviously you have no money and that is why your attempt to discredit we who have money grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

. 1: A real man loves and respects his woman for who she is.
2: A real man commits to the relationship fully.
3: A real man protects his partner physically and emotionally.
4: A real man fulfills his partner mentally and sexually.
5: A real man takes the first initiative—he leads.
6: A real man steps up and makes the tough decisions.
7: A real man takes responsibility for his actions and decisions.
8: A real man speaks his mind—always. A real man stands up for the relationship.

In summary, a man in a relationship brings leadership and trust.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by rhames(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

Care
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by annyz: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Money and in some cases certain level of protections.

Sincere female folks will attest to this and most men here know what I mean.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Chetas81(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
YOU GUYS PRACTICE ABOMINATION CALLED LOVE IN THIS CORNER OF THE WORLD
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by dododawa1: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
kkins25:
I remember my neighbor back in Naija; the community council was about to sell a nearby land and were re-measuring lands in the area, including ours and my neighbor. Let's call her mama Gloria. Mama Gloria, is a widow with two daughters.

when the community folks came, every house hold men had come out to defend their land, except, of course, mama Gloria. She came out to defend herself, but, she was a woman amongst men. At the end of the day, they took a little portion of Mama Gloria's land, claiming that she had built into the land next to her.

Later that evening, I heard Mama Gloria tending to her backyard farm speaking to herself, mostly grumbling. The words that made ingrained that day into my head was "it's because I don't have husband."

If you live in a society where traditions of old are still clinged to and you're a woman, a man will be your greatest asset. LIke most other women, mama Gloria was employed and was able to single-handedly raise her two daughters through school and even higher education. She was also a farmer, who managed several plots of land worth of farm produce. She was not an average woman, even then, as aggressive as she had become, in the presence of aggressive men, she was still shut down.

Ladies in the city have no clue what women in the rural areas go through, and therefore cannot fathom why women desperately want to cling to their fvcking abusive husbands. It's either that or homelessness and shame.

In today's society, Nigerian society, where women earn 77% less than men, men still hold all the bargaining power. So, what do men bring to the table is a ridiculous question to ask you man, knowing he's most likey way more richer than you.

I think we make the mistake of using western society's data to analyse our situation which is a gross misrepresentation of relationship dynamics.
COLD 🌟 BEER for you.

1 Like

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by correkguy: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Money is everything joor, Don’t deceive your self. So besides money , what do women want these days?
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by MrColdsweat: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Safety and security.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by ThugCheetah(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
The mumu girls went quiet real quick when sensible men started speaking....As it should be
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Papayaayasager(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Gbola
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by femi4: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

Security
Protection
Creativity
Sacrifice
Creativity
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Men Love.
Women Respect.
(That's why women think that love is a scam because they really don't believe in it, they believe that for there to be any affection and care, something must go for it in return; yet they truly enjoy it very much whenever men love them for no reason at all)

Men Bring.
Women put together.
(women naturally want to make things grow. Even when they happen to be the bringers, they don't just drop and spend. They put things together and nurture into increase)

Mean lead while going in front.
Women organize while staying at the back.
(Women like seeing things well before entering. That's why women don't like to stay in front at uncertain situations, so as to know when to stop further people from advancing)

This is actually a symbiotic something.
Only one gender cannot function alone.
The both traits are needed in every situation..
Even in relationships and family settings.
Offices, and political settings too.

Men understand that women are still needed in the whole equation, no matter what.
Women think that men are being too bossy with the whole “leading” thing.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by VULCAN(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is a brilliant response.

Very articulate and logical.

Well done

kkins25:

1 Like

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

- A provider
-Protection
-Support system
- Gossip partner
- Leadership
- If he's a professional like a doctor or laywer etc, you're getting free services.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

Wisdom: helps the lady see and make better decisions.

Direction: a guy largely determines how a relationship ends, but the lady determines if the marriage will last.

Emotional support: helps the lady stabilize emotionally.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by alklas(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dick
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
kkins25:
hahah... If I start they troll now, no complain oh cheesy cheesy

hey, there is a job i wanna start.

but can u lend me 20k?

call 09163989689

i will pay 5k back 4rm my first 4 salaries
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Empresa: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

A Good Preeque
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Magnoliaa

What may be done undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single / Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.