Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? (15810 Views)

Besides Money, What Else Does A Lady Find Interesting In A Relationship? / What Is That One Thing You Bring Into A Relationship?? / Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Don't even get me started, girl. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Make I just dey like this.
Lemme go and read again grin grin
Maybe I will see what you see grin

Modified:

Military zone qualities and he's the one that mentioned vibrator grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Abeg i no wan talk grin cheesy

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
Persephone1:
So I'm not surprised seeing military zone qualities flying everywhere on the thread grin

See ehn... Sometimes I wish all of them strength and muscle. They will be alright. Like Poco would always say and I have finally come to terms with, "focus on the man that matters" . God will be with everybody grin

This might be the most accurate description of their comments. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They are the ones too that will be describing marriage as if it's a maritime operation.

I don't have strength to be teaching about abeg. After I have finished teaching myself lol?

@The last sentence, I agree with you. Everybody will be alright.

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

This might be the most accurate description of their comments. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They are the ones too that will be describing marriage as if it's a maritime operation.

I don't have strength to be teaching about abeg. After I have finished teaching myself lol?

@The last sentence, I agree with you. Everybody will be alright.
They are all ready to rule and lead without having necessary leadership qualities grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin God abeg o grin grin

Lol it's nice when you meet one who have learnt from previous experiences or has it inbreed by an intentional mother but..... Lol nah luck cheesy

Abi nah grin

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Bliztzer: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dick head everywhere
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Persephone1:
They are all ready to rule and lead without having necessary leadership qualities grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin God abeg o grin grin

Lol it's nice when you meet one who have learnt from previous experiences or has it inbreed by an intentional mother but..... Lol nah luck cheesy

Abi nah grin

Lol... panso.phist seems like a well-rounded person at other times, though.

But for that one comment, I don't know what was going on in some parts there. cheesy

Anyway, no probz.

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by kkins25(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Persephone1:
So I had to read this after I was brought back by emperorceaser.

Lol in all, men enjoy the privilege of being men in a society created by men to make men important not necessarily what men contribute but because men are men and they make the rules . grin

Interesting grin

Even if una not add value, women have no choice but to accept you. I'm jeloxz! cheesy grin
We create the fiscal society, y'all create the biological. We in this together. grin grin grin
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by merits(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:
Let's put money aside, what else is your guy bring into your relationship?

Shelter and clothes.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by atiku4President(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
More money.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by PepeXKermit: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

security! that is what all women want
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by ukaface(f): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

I dont see anything else
Absolutely nothing o

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by t2luv1: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kooldon:
More money and less sex

Woman you lying. More money more sex right there just corrected for yaa
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Ola4lead(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

That same money you put aside
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

The question should be asides from money what do women or atleast the average Nigerian girl want from a man?

Foreign women know what a man can bring to the table.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by warrifinest1985: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

Love
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by vickydevoka(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

To be honest money is now everything. I used to think Money wasn't everything until I went broke. Jesus!!! Now I see why 20 girls are after me omo!!! .

I cook, I clean i change diapers.
Please all this things are not work o. Until you go broke u go know say house work no be work at all

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by NewDea4: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

Are you for real
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by vickydevoka(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

I won't conclude on that cus there are marriages that even with money, they still gall apart
Oha that's because the have the money.
A lady will marry you because of money and still leave you after she have one two kids for you, knowing fully well you will pay child support.
After money every other things follows
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Fatbam005: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Spiritual covering. Very important. Spirits have no regard for money.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by RichAbujaGuy: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jeon:
sex.

Correction please... good satisfying sex for both parties!๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by MasterShifu010(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Men provide security for women .
Men give women the validation they need , let me explain , you know how most women will say they donโ€™t keep female friends ?, thatโ€™s because no woman will put up to another womanโ€™s bullshit , but me will put up to it .
Men provide soft life for women .
Should I continue ?
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

How can a male be creating thread like this? Why would you even put the most important aside? Without money can you even type this nonsense you just type now?
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by omooba969(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
gratefulheart:
When it comes to woman you exchange money for respect NOT love.
She does care about your love.
The only love language a woman understand is money.
The amount of money you bring to the table determines the respect you get.

In Nigeria and amongst black american women.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by otemeh01(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jeon:
sex.
Companionship
Protection
Money
Business ideas
Carrying out strenuous task at home
Provide capital for business
Put food on the table
Love and care
Attention
Supervise capital project eg.. building project
Personal driver
Kill unwanted household pets and creatures
Fix light boob
Takes bad electronic household appliances to the technician
Massage your ego..
Sweet talk you

The list is endless

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Nonexisting1: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
Will there be a relationship without money?

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by thatigboman: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

see junior waec question.

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Niok: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
What else do you want from a man that toils all day everyday to make sure he puts food on his family table, idiot...

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by Mightypenlord(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
This one loud oooh[color=#770077][/color]
CaveAdullam:
I know OP belongs to the camp of "it goes both ways. It's vice-versa. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander".

You all think that inter-sexual dynamics are words and synonyms. Anyway, your topic even proved it wrong.

Back in the hunter-gatherer's days exchange wasn't based on fiat. Here was how women benefitted from men and even up till today.

Being married or in a relationship:

1. Brings the woman respect from all and sundry. It separates her from the girls and puts her in the league of women regardless of her age.

2. Placed the woman on the same level as the man. A peasant girl can become a queen because of her marriage to a king.

3. Extends the hands of the man to her immediate and extended family. For protection and provision. Strongmen are a sought-after species of humans.

4. Protects the woman from danger and predators. That's why women don't like weak men. Because women are weak and need a stronger force - masculinity to protect them.

5. To help her do difficult work. Men can do all women's jobs. But not vice-versa.

So, if by chance she comes across difficult work, her husband or spouse is there to help her.

6. Family name. Women don't bear their husband's name for nothing. A name associated with status is an identity that sets her apart when she steps outside.

7. She can decide to be nothing. But having a man will grant most of her desires. You've heard of "stay-at-home mum or full-time housewife, right?"

8. Reproduction is expedient for both. However, a man can cater for a woman and her child. And not vice-versa, else, chaos in the family.

Even in the absence of money, the man ought to defend them. Thereby extending the lineage of the woman.

9. Men bear the burden of proof. There is hope that a man can become a recognizable force, and he must work hard because it's expedient for him.

It's not to prove society right, but that a man feels worthless when he is at the bottom of life - lacks power, authority, and resources.

Nobody expects anything tangible from women. Only let her be gentle, kind, and feminine. Unfortunately, these are characteristics of nice guys who are tortured by women and men.

Being with the man will compel him to do and become better, which benefits her too.

10. The presence of a man in a woman's life proves her feminine power. The woman who isn't able to "tame" a man is a woman who will suffer shame ridicule, and bullying.

Summarily: a woman can't be strong enough for herself. The man is her stronghold and defense.

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by omooba969(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
CaveAdullam:
I know OP belongs to the camp of "it goes both ways. It's vice-versa. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander".

You all think that inter-sexual dynamics are words and synonyms. Anyway, your topic even proved it wrong.

Back in the hunter-gatherer's days exchange wasn't based on fiat. Here was how women benefitted from men and even up till today.

Being married or in a relationship:

1. Brings the woman respect from all and sundry. It separates her from the girls and puts her in the league of women regardless of her age.

2. Placed the woman on the same level as the man. A peasant girl can become a queen because of her marriage to a king.

3. Extends the hands of the man to her immediate and extended family. For protection and provision. Strongmen are a sought-after species of humans.

4. Protects the woman from danger and predators. That's why women don't like weak men. Because women are weak and need a stronger force - masculinity to protect them.

5. To help her do difficult work. Men can do all women's jobs. But not vice-versa.

So, if by chance she comes across difficult work, her husband or spouse is there to help her.

6. Family name. Women don't bear their husband's name for nothing. A name associated with status is an identity that sets her apart when she steps outside.

7. She can decide to be nothing. But having a man will grant most of her desires. You've heard of "stay-at-home mum or full-time housewife, right?"

8. Reproduction is expedient for both. However, a man can cater for a woman and her child. And not vice-versa, else, chaos in the family.

Even in the absence of money, the man ought to defend them. Thereby extending the lineage of the woman.

9. Men bear the burden of proof. There is hope that a man can become a recognizable force, and he must work hard because it's expedient for him.

It's not to prove society right, but that a man feels worthless when he is at the bottom of life - lacks power, authority, and resources.

Nobody expects anything tangible from women. Only let her be gentle, kind, and feminine. Unfortunately, these are characteristics of nice guys who are tortured by women and men.

Being with the man will compel him to do and become better, which benefits her too.

10. The presence of a man in a woman's life proves her feminine power. The woman who isn't able to "tame" a man is a woman who will suffer shame ridicule, and bullying.

Summarily: a woman can't be strong enough for herself. The man is her stronghold and defense.

No. 8 is the mother of all wahala wahala wahala!!! grin
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by tollyboy5(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

Love, care, security, beast of burden.

Pride, respect, dignity etc.
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by bentenny(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Uyi2017:

A man brings 3Ps to a relationship and by extension marriage!

Provision
Protection
Procreation

Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by tollyboy5(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
otemeh01:

Companionship
Protection
Money
Business ideas
Carrying out strenuous task at home
Provide capital for business
Put food on the table
Love and care
Attention
Supervise capital project eg.. building project
Personal driver
Kill unwanted household pets and creatures
Fix light boob
Takes bad electronic household appliances to the technician
Massage your ego..
Sweet talk you

The list is endless
Bless you comrade. The list so endless
Re: Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? by spiSeyi: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Money Answereth all! Case closed cool

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52