Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME (3909 Views)

See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife / Try This Combination Before The Arrival Of Your Babe And See Wonders (pictures) / See Person Babe And Future Mother Opening Yansh Anyhow (pics+video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Raj10(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Stephen2324:
If you've been hitting it raw with your babe and pulling out EVERYTIME, and one day she asks you to "pour it inside", someone else has poured inside recently and she wants to pin it on you.
swears
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by imagrg(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
The result go green! Isha allauh!
Xwizard:
Wahala again, op this could be me two nights ago.
What can I do now ? I don pour am sha
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by imagrg(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Digging Deep and pouring! grin
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2023
What if she grip you, locks you/pin you with her powerful legs or member just in time as you were about climaxing to glory?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Snatcher Or Second Wife? / Ghanaian And Nigerian Couple: What's The Big Deal? / Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.