Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] (2482 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Are These People Monitoring Me?

Last 3 months, these light people took our light more than 7 times in a day. I was pissed because my phone was down, so I ordered for 3 powerbanks from different companies. (You know, when light dey always dey, you no go care to charge your phone.)

The moment these powerbanks arrived, they've not taken light. It's more than 2 months now. I have been praying for the light to go, but dem no gree.

Also, I don't even know if my generator is working again because I can't remember when last I used it.

Today, something good happend. They finally took the light and I was excited. I inserted the cable (my USB cord) on my baby, the powerbank.

I went to turn on the gen to make sure it's still working, but before I could start it, they brought back the light. It's so frustrating.

One day, I know everyone Nigerian will have access to constant light. Though, it may not be free like ours, but there will surely be constant light in Nigeria. It's just a matter of time.

Even though, the Hausas, Yorubas, and Igbos have taken all the juicy positions in these oil companies in our land, make we use the free light carry make mouth out.

I know how much I have saved on gas, kerosine and fuel since 2004. May the gas in this land never run dry so that these gas plants will keep generating us free light in Jesus name.

Also, may the suffering of my fellow countrymen and women who are going through alot NEVER be forever.

As the light no gree go, I come dey think say dem dey monitor me. I no even know how much cooking gas be for market because the last time I bought it, it was around 700 or less.

This light has saved my so much money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Now, the question is, which powerbank is the best? I don't know yet, but from the feel, the iTel powerbank will be the boss.

I haven't slept since yesterday and I'm typing this story hoping the phone falls off my hand and I sleep off, but it's not working. I don watch Tiktok and YouTube taya, no way. No sexual pleasure till 2025. 2024 is really going to be so boring for me, but at the same time, productive.

5 Likes

Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Give me tips on how to sleep like a baby.
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by FamTomx2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
iLegendd:
Now, the question is, which powerbank is the best? I don't know yet, but from the feel, the iTel powerbank will be the boss.

I haven't slept since yesterday and I'm typing this story hoping the phone falls off my hand and I sleep off, but it's not working. I don watch Tiktok and YouTube taya, no way. No sexual pleasure till 2025. 2024 is really going to be so boring for me, but at the same time, productive.

Jester! 😎
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by woginid967: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
iLegendd:

Read a book like bible or Shakespeare. You will sleep in the first chapter

3 Likes

Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by Angrigowt: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Adult with brain of a teenager. Deh Bleep. U no snap your telly again
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
woginid967:

Read a book like bible or Shakespeare. You will sleep in the first chapter
That's true.
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Must you talk so much ?
If people like us leave the Internet, there will be no content for introverts like you to consume. You'll be depressed. There won't be spice/fun in your boring book-to-book life.

We that you think talk too much write the books or create the contents introverts like you read/watch. If we shut our fingers and mouth, you won't have anything to read. Put some respect in our names.

That's why I have more fans and haters than you. You're unknown because a closed mouth is a closed destiny. They walk around in anger or in envy. God will surely come to your rescue. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by SweetBuns(f): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
You could’ve gotten the 60,000mah romoss power bank instead
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Angrigowt:
Adult with brain of a teenager. Deh Bleep. U no snap your telly again
So, you know me self. I no even know you. One day, you'll become a fan. It's just a matter of time. I just want to gather more haters before I leave Nairaland for you people.

1 Like

Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by Kingozymandias(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
iLegendd:
If people like us leave the Internet, there will be no content for introverts like you to consume.

That's why I have more fans and haters than you. You're unknown because a closed mouth is a closed destiny. They walk around in anger or in envy. God will surely come to your rescue. cheesy

Kafir you talk too much
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Kafir you talk too much
I know. That is my source of income, Mr. Kafir. I won't stop. Instead, I'll talk more just to annoy you. Deal with it or keep crying. grin I'm the most annoying person you'll ever meet, I swear.

Be careful with me — I'm addictive. I won't warn you twice. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Kafir you talk too much
😂
Sinner indeed.
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by MrCork: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
iLegendd:

Last 3 months, these light people took our light more than 7 times in a day. I was pissed because my phone was down, so I ordered for 3 powerbanks from different companies. (You know, when light dey always dey, you no go care to charge your phone.)

The moment these powerbanks arrived, they've not taken light. It's more than 2 months now. I have been praying for the light to go, but dem no gree.

Also, I don't even know if my generator is working again because I can't remember when last I used it.

Today, something good happend. They finally took the light and I was excited. I inserted the cable (my USB cord) on my baby, the powerbank.

I went to turn on the gen to make sure it's still working, but before I could start it, they brought back the light. It's so frustrating.

One day, I know everyone Nigerian will have access to constant light. Though, it may not be free like ours, but there will surely be constant light in Nigeria. It's just a matter of time.

Even though, the Hausas, Yorubas, and Igbos have taken all the juicy positions in these oil companies in our land, make we use the free light carry make mouth out.

I know how much I have saved on gas, kerosine and fuel since 2004. May the gas in this land never run dry so that these gas plants will keep generating us free light in Jesus name.

Also, may the suffering of my fellow countrymen and women who are going through alot NEVER be forever.

As the light no gree go, I come dey think say dem dey monitor me. I no even know how much cooking gas be for market because the last time I bought it, it was around 700 or less.

...SIOFRA YOU AGAIN WIT YOR DRY POST.....go n find husband PLEASE!!!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by sulakishop(m): 2:09am On Dec 12, 2023
Village people at work fingering brains
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 5:36am On Dec 12, 2023
iLegendd:
Oraimo has too many bad reviews of battery swelling. They said it's good and lasts, but the battery swells easily.
The swelling is a general issue to all power banks.
Another thing I like about Oraimo is that if their power bank has an issue within the warranty period, you can take it back and they'll give you a new one without any extra charges.
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by Telegram234(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2023
iLegendd:

Why not get solar, it is nice
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by Starboytwo(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2023
iLegendd:
If people like us leave the Internet, there will be no content for introverts like you to consume.

Damn, this reply go far.
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by Mademan7: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
iLegendd:
Hello Legend, I am planning of getting a power bank. Which do you think is the best ànd where can I order it online and it gets to me fast and for how much. Your response will really be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by dreamxhaser: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
iLegendd:

Omo Ilegendd my boss. I respect you so much eh. I learnt a lot about online business in your threads around 2018, or so. Was still in secondary school then.

Now I dey use the hustle fend for myself

We thank God sha

I really missed you. Welcome back boss.

2 Likes

Re: Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Omo Ilegendd my boss. I respect you so much eh. I learnt a lot about online business in your threads around 2018, or so. Was still in secondary school then.

Now I dey use the hustle fend for myself

We thank God sha

I really missed you. Welcome back boss.
I appreciate, Chairman.

(1) (Reply)

Techniques Of Proving Your Love To Your Babe! / She Is Married And Still Needs Me. / Implications Of Dating Two Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.