Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years (38272 Views)

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Keleosinachi: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2023
Na world cup for am
Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by tellwisdom: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Foolish boi. She married u cos the guy she’s eyeing didn’t marry her. No love marriage

12 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Tallesty1(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2023
If no be say John disappoint me, wetin for join me and you

Things he might hear someday.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, it was not like he was not dating anyone during all that time himself. So how could it be low self-esteem? I just hope this wasn't some sort of stalking situation at least. lipsrsealed

Was anything from the information above indicating he was dating other people? You are just here stirring up issues to lead to back and forth comments, the person going back and forth with you has a lot of time on his or her hands.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2023
The problem with this kind of marriage is that the probability for paternity fraud is very high, once any of her desired male partners shows up she will go under the sheath with them while staying married to her husband.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2023
eepeepook:
Don't believe everything you see on the Internet, unless you're Kobojunkie, of which everything is a reason to stir up unnecessary arguments.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by gonkin(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2023
Its simple. She got old and ran out of suitors

17 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by KingDash09(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2023
Apply water to burnt area
FuckingMachine:
Look at him & understand why.
Fat, short with a small preeq.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Jewessgratitud3: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2023
If she cheats on you don't complain. Someone who rejected you for five years does not only dislike you but detest your whole existence. Maybe now because the man she was praying so hard to pop the question didn't come forth and age is no longer on her side, she decided to settle for the available. There's no true love here.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by sotall(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Look at him & understand why.
Fat, short with a small preeq.

How did you measure his preek?

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Tymk: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2023
imagine the amount of cum she must have drank in those years

20 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:
5years Just for a lady?? not even for ah million dollars?? you don't even know if she's gon give you peace. Dang, that nigga is a shame to whatever he represents sad
Editted: As you are a shame to your commmunity

You reason from your anus

I refrained some comment but honestly it detest me how you will just attack a family because u hate female gender

Let him woo a lady for 18 years. It is his decision. Respect it

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Hezmatosky: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2023
SweetBuns:
I wish them nothing but the best
No! Nothing but gorgeous grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Oyindidi(f): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2023
I love 💕
Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by OkayDaddy: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2023
eepeepook:
Don't believe everything you see on the Internet, unless you're Kobojunkie, of which everything is a reason to stir up unnecessary arguments.

That specimen has a mental case. She's talented in making daft arguments.

6 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by legitnow1: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2023
This could be me and Samantha124...

I be chasing that Mzansi ass like candy and pancakes.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Hezmatosky: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:
5years Just for a lady?? not even for ah million dollars?? you don't even know if she's gon give you peace. Dang, that nigga is a shame to whatever he represents sad
That's why you still remain unmarried. Ozwai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Evolutionism: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2023
CURVED for good five years.

Well such things aren't new to me.
Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by tiswell(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2023
A big Simp,he will learn in no time.

4 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Camberlo(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2023
Who was knocking her for that period

4 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Caleycash(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2023
SweetBuns:
I wish them nothing but the best
There's nothing to wish a stupid SIMP, Godforbid bad thing, wooing a lady for 5 years, he should be given most foolish man award of the year, despicable couple!

8 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Evolutionism: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2023
Tymk:
imagine the amount of Cum she must have drank in those years

grin grin grin

Omo the Thought of this alonegrin

4 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by id4sho(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2023
His eyes will soon clear

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Hezmatosky: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2023
luminouz:
SIMP!!!

Who in da hell hunts a woman for 5 years? Like is she the only beautiful woman in the world? He paused his life for 5 years and after she had fun with the Chads and Tyrones, now DECIDED to respond to him and say one mumu yes that does not reach her belly.

See the multitude of texts Egbon use his time dey send this girl wey men like me don chop finish. I'm sure she will make his life hell in that marriage. Men should only go for women with clear interest in them, no beggy beggy for women to consider you.

Damn, simps make me mad!!!
Try read naw, the guy was not consistent. Na only chat the guy dey chat naw
Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Chassy03: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2023
No be juju be that...after she don Bleep around, Kon carry the leftovers for you... SPIT undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2023
I'm sure he was waiting for her for 5 years he probably didn't see what he wanted. How and why he married her depends on what their discussions and experiences together where.
Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by izubext007: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2023
I know she put him on reserve, while she increase her body count.

6 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by GoodRocks: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
The guy try o.if I see say you no serious under 1 week .i bolt.i no dey waste time on anyone .

How you go chase girl for 1 week? I just don't get it. What is wrong with you guys? Dude why 1 week? For what exactly? A parasite and liability that'll still come into your life and bill you, you're chasing her for one week?

Dude 3 hours is the Maximum time needed to chase a Nigerian girl. Once she no gree or she talks senselessly, dump her, delete or block hee off..no time to waste at all there are girls everywhere!

U only spend 1 week chasing after a Canadian, USA, UK, Australia or New Zealand girls, not Nigeria girls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by slimmax: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2023
They way him ho lash that Tussi ehn…. Even she go advice her brethren not to do yanga again

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by akintunde63: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Maria96:
Thoughts

Why’s everyone slamming the girl?

What serious man will keep sending „hey pretty” to a girl, for years, and expect her to respond??

The boy is extremely unserious!
Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Chassy03: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2023
No wonder the chima dey snub him for five years , see as he be like banku grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by blamingthedevil: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2023
When the desirable becomes unavailable, the available , but ignored in the past becomes top priority .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships / Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) / If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.