Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. (69480 Views)

'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / Tomato Paste Is Not Good For Stew. Finding / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by NFBI: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anything foreign is always better..
Even white person shít smell nice for toilet
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Starboytwo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dem no bring technology, na tomato oriburuku dem dey send so you can compare and abuse us as usual...

Eat it and become a Roman.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by NFBI: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
planetx:
What kind of job is your sister doing in Italy?
You want send your sister too?
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by patomberekpe(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Social media making people crazy, things sent to you and your sharing on social media for what purpose exactly
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by mariahAngel(f): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
ednut1:
you can simply use google to check instead of coming here to display ignorance.

Iyalaya google!
No go whyne yourself.

The Portuguese brought Tomatoes, corn, potatoes, cassava to Africa after they got it from the Americas. We had Yam, millet, sorghum as our main food source before they came.

While they were at it, did they tell you what to took from Africa?

If it were up to white people, they'd take credit for our existence also.
As long as they have brainwashed people like you to defend their sh!t. 🙄
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by ellizy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice2023:

Most Nigerian tin tomatoes contains are overcooked with sugar.
And honey and sucrose
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Tats(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

No difference oga. tomatoes are tomatoes na ur mind dey make u feel you're on some specials

There’s a difference. Some of the ones exported from China to Africa are bulked up with Soya powder. Google “food fraud tomato paste“ and see.

1 Like

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Nicepoker(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Xpol:
if you read the contents you'll see that sugar is there.
That's what you will see and understand. The binding agent is the corn starch but you will never see it written down do you?
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by jaxxy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Italy are known for good food and cooks
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by mariahAngel(f): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice2023:

In case you don't know, white people add sugar directly into their cooking, not to talk of a product.

When it comes to sugar consumption, we don't close to white people. They love sugar.

Their preferred taste is sweet, compared to ours that is more of savoury and spicy.
They cannot withstand spicy food.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice2023:

I don't like eating it but the first time It was used to cook spaghetti,that was the day I loved it all.

It taste different from Nigerian ones...I mean it.
it's poison dey sell in Nigeria.

Knw dis & knw peace!
cool
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by franzis(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

No difference oga. tomatoes are tomatoes na ur mind dey make u feel you're on some specials
The day someone sent me Tin milk from Ghana , I shook my head for the nonsense called milk we have been drinking here in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Nokio2: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
U no go chop ur Italian tomatoes in peace now
When balablu children show am dis post ..u go see another 41 items banned from Italy.. Continuu

1 Like

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Chicagograduate(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice2023:

I don't like eating it but the first time It was used to cook spaghetti,that was the day I loved it all.

They added sugar to it.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by maxiuc(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

there is difference oooooo

Very much difference

2 Likes

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Update87: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Gosh...what's wrong with my people.
Ordinary tomato paste don turn to sensational news/headline.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Ijaya123: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice2023:
They are quite different in both taste abd quality.

The difference between what they have there and what we have here is quality control.

Our regulating agencies like NAFDAC, SON are all sleeping on the job.

Quite pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Benwallt(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice2023:

You are a liar oga. Abeg clean your mouth. I know you're from Edo State.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Dennisochampa: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tin tomatoes from abroad to 9ja??
Una no dey see tin tomatoes take cook. Before
Anyway she do well
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
So many bitter people on this thread. This isn't about insecurity lol their tomato paste sure taste better. grin grin

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by BreakingNews21: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice one. Sibling thinking about you from abroad. Hopefully she also wired you some 💶 euros.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by coputa(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

the processing is different
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Allisgud: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice2023:

Na sugar u dey chop so
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by coputa(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
franzis:
The day someone sent me Tin milk from Ghana , I shook my head for the nonsense called milk we have been drinking here in Nigeria
no Nigeria products can compete internationally.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by coputa(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
patomberekpe:
Social media making people crazy, things sent to you and your sharing on social media for what purpose exactly
There's nothing wrong with it.It is part of socialization.we can then compare and contrast

1 Like

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Xpol: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
That's what you will see and understand. The binding agent is the corn starch but you will never see it written down do you?
all these can/ processed foods self make God just dey help person. Some of the preservatives too are not too healthy for consumption.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Chassy03: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Stupidity of the highest order...your sister can not send you Benz or venza, I too dey go far, korope, so na tomato paste she fit send, I spit on you
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by AncientAlien(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Take those tubes away from the reach of your children if you don't want to exchange your toothpaste for it.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by mabea: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
What's so special about it? I guess you just saw a strange package and that really makes it something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Agbalumo Called In English / What Is This Fruit Called In Your Native Language? / Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.