Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. (69518 Views)

'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / Tomato Paste Is Not Good For Stew. Finding / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by saysoo: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2023
Nice2023:
They are quite different in both taste abd quality.
MSG. Guide your health.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Bizibi(m): 1:49am On Dec 13, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

White Worship

Swiss Garri should be more nutritious than ours, same as Swedish Ogbono
it is not white worship, quality is quality.products has nothing to do with race.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by olumike001(m): 1:59am On Dec 13, 2023
Offpointng:

No difference oga. tomatoes are tomatoes na ur mind dey make u feel you're on some specials

Well, I have exported Maggi and co to people in the UK. They said Nigeria's own is far better but most people won't say it. We are used to saying Nigeria products are bad, even if things r very harsh and expensive Nigerians would rather keep shut than speak, at any slightest opportunity they have to speak ill of Nigeria, they will be on X doing that with all joy. Many people don't know the effect of news on the economy, I didn't know as much as well until I watched the Money Heist movie.

Many of them don't even want the naira to gain anything, they want it spoilt so they can send small change home and make it look very big.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by raphy(m): 2:22am On Dec 13, 2023
Nice2023:

I don't like eating it but the first time It was used to cook spaghetti,that was the day I loved it all.

It taste different from Nigerian ones...I mean it.

I was given the one tht looks like toothpaste it is nice my guy bring it From uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:15am On Dec 13, 2023
Op and his Bini sister...... Italian connection !
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Because then write italiano grin for your mind
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by essentialone(m): 5:38am On Dec 13, 2023
Nice2023:

Most Nigerian tin tomatoes are overcooked with sugar.

when your mama say make you go school, you refuse and talk say school na scam. Now you don dey fo*l yourself for public platform.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Nice2023(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2023
essentialone:

when your mama say make you go school, you refuse and talk say school na scam. Now you don dey fo*l yourself for public platform.

See this olodo.
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Offpointng: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2023
olumike001:

Well, I have exported Maggi and co to people in the UK. They said Nigeria's own is far better but most people won't say it. We are used to saying Nigeria products are bad, even if things r very harsh and expensive Nigerians would rather keep shut than speak, at any slightest opportunity they have to speak ill of Nigeria, they will be on X doing that with all joy. Many people don't know the effect of news on the economy, I didn't know as much as well until I watched the Money Heist movie.

Many of them don't even want the naira to gain anything, they want it spoilt so they can send small change home and make it look very big.

It's quite sad really. more reason why I support the SM regulation bill
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by olaadenigeria(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Beremx:
Italy has one of the best tomato paste products. Back in those days, they were imported into Nigeria but some have gone into extinction because of local production. Derica, an Italian tomato paste is still in the market though
De full your self. Derica tomato paste is now manufactured in Nigeria now under the right of the Italian company. Just like coke Nigeria is under right
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by MrBONE2(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2023
seanwilliam:
See dem arguing on which tomatoes taste better .
grin
KiVu Land Tomatoes taste better grin

Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by rezzy: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nice2023:

I don't like eating it but the first time It was used to cook spaghetti,that was the day I loved it all.

It taste different from Nigerian ones...I mean it.

I can attest to this.
My colleague gave me one foreign tin tomato from US, and the taste was heavenly
Re: See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. by Nice2023(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
rezzy:

I can attest to this.
My colleague gave me one foreign tin tomato from US, and the taste was heavenly

Thank u.
The colour alone says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Agbalumo Called In English / What Is This Fruit Called In Your Native Language? / Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.