Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) (29458 Views)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Expanse2020(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
This kind talk for church.
Kai Dan iska
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Teymanhenry(f): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

What's my own.? Na she he go fit dey knack. Me na to chop Money. I no dey for knack.
Oh so the both of you sleeps with him for money?? I get

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by sallazlee(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
turmacs:
It depends on how rich the guy is ohh. If the guy is very rich, me and that his so called girlfriend go fight to the death because I'll do everything in my power both spiritual and physical to spoil that their relationship and make sure the guy becomes my own. kiss

You are wicked
Chai your gender never fail
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fatbam005:
There are matters begging for urgent solutions at the moment. Rice is now 2k per rubber, kilo of chicken now 4500 . Gas price is now sky rocketing . We don't need any boyfriend, girlfriend issue at the moment. Op be warned

What do you need at the moment To keep reading about everything that's bad at the moment until depression sets in abi
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Oh so the both of you sleeps with him for money?? I get

Sorry.. every relationship must not have a sexual tone to it. I'm not like you dear. I don't date for sex.
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by OBTOREPA(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You want to befriend a 42 year old lady? Hian! No nau.
Really?
Are you pulling my legs?
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Emdebby2: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
There's no need looking for a guy with a girlfriend.
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by GoodGovernance: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
I thought there is joy in sharing?
angry
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Really?
Are you pulling my legs?

Na only you never hear am. Ask everybody on Nairaland. They know my age. grin. Confirmed 42.
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by GoodGovernance: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Odjirigho:
BAT chapter 1:16. Grab, snatch and run

Boyfriend is not given a la carte, you grab and snatch, then runaway with him cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Godmother(f): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
You move on. There are many fishes in the ocean. Dont break someone's relationship or someone else will break yours too.
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by hardcore007: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
turmacs:
It depends on how rich the guy is ohh. If the guy is very rich, me and that his so called girlfriend go fight to the death because I'll do everything in my power both spiritual and physical to spoil that their relationship and make sure the guy becomes my own. kiss

Lol
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Chiemeka1: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Must you kill because of an ordinary prick?😁
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by tballeyy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
SweetBuns:
Boyfriend not husband
I see no problem
Overtaking is allowed
u wicked oo
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by MrJARG(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Sorry.. every relationship must not have a sexual tone to it. I'm not like you dear. I don't date for sex.

LoL, so u date for money.....
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
MrJARG:

LoL, so u date for money.....

No I date for sansan grin.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by sonofElElyon: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Was I the one that told him to leave her? Person say he no do again, come meet me. Whats my own with their wahala?

You should've left him alone since you had no serious intentions for him.. maybe they would've reconciled. Jolene !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFPlF6rXnik?si=pEF7jbDxywL5FYpW
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Lovestrong(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
illicit:
Carry her name go meet babalawo
No Shiloh
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by OBTOREPA(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Na only you never hear am. Ask everybody on Nairaland. They know my age. grin. Confirmed 42.
Do you have a man in your life presently?
And which state do you base?
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Do you have a man in your life presently?
And which state do you base?

Yes I have that man of Galilee in my life and I'm ok with him.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by dkidd: 3:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol u never see anything. U must gree today 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by PaulH07: 3:32am On Dec 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
What do you do when you really like a guy who has a girlfriend already? - Lady asks a pastor.

Take a listen to his answer. His answer sent his congregation screaming in joy.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL2nyUZqlmc

Na pesin wey don get girlfriend dem dey always like.

Try get girlfriend oh, e get why.
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
If I love a guy and discover he has someone, I'll take my mind off him except he comes and tells me he likes me and doesn't want the other girl like my last ex did. He had one girl that refused to let go after he told her he no longer wants the relationship. She was spending money on my guy and trying everything to keep him from me but he kept coming to me. Me na, I like him so we kicked off. Even when she saw me at my guys place she couldn't do anything. Then my guy will excuse himself whenever I come and come stay with me till she leaves. Yet she no gree leave my thing for me. Me too I no gree grin.

At a point, my guy hardly stayed home where he was squatting then just to avoid this girl and be with me. She'll still go there looking for him. My guy will stay with me till dark when he's sure she's gone. Later I stopped bothering about her because I was getting the most attention and care cheesy.

So yes, if he indicates interest in me, I'll give him a chance. Na friends Dem be not husband and wife. tongue

So you still have a vivid memory of your X,hope he dey knack your big round fat ass hole mercilessly like b4 biko?
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by hansomb: 4:29am On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
If I love a guy and discover he has someone, I'll take my mind off him except he comes and tells me he likes me and doesn't want the other girl like my last ex did. He had one girl that refused to let go after he told her he no longer wants the relationship. She was spending money on my guy and trying everything to keep him from me but he kept coming to me. Me na, I like him so we kicked off. Even when she saw me at my guys place she couldn't do anything. Then my guy will excuse himself whenever I come and come stay with me till she leaves. Yet she no gree leave my thing for me. Me too I no gree grin.

At a point, my guy hardly stayed home where he was squatting then just to avoid this girl and be with me. She'll still go there looking for him. My guy will stay with me till dark when he's sure she's gone. Later I stopped bothering about her because I was getting the most attention and care cheesy.

So yes, if he indicates interest in me, I'll give him a chance. Na friends Dem be not husband and wife. tongue
that guy did a terrible mistake. He might never find someone that loves him like that lady again

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by JaneYave(f): 4:55am On Dec 14, 2023
Trending on a rare lane requires a slow steady pace with wits. King Solomon did the extraordinary here. Bill Gates wife was married amidst a long standing girlfriend and so was Princess Diana. Nothing is impossible in the politics of love and life.
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Bliztzer: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2023
Pathokpo:

No be ladies when I know very well again? Even if na sambisa the gold dey them go try their possible best to dig am. Not to talk of if the gold con get value well we'll join.

God just dey reveal some of them here.
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Tuhndhay(m): 6:04am On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=127467204]If I love a guy and discover he has someone, I'll take my mind off him except he comes and tells me he likes me and doesn't want the other girl like my last ex did. He had one girl that refused to let go after he told her he no longer wants the relationship. She was spending money on my guy and trying everything to keep him from me but he kept coming to me. Me na, I like him so we kicked off. Even when she saw me at my guys place she couldn't do anything. Then my guy will excuse himself whenever I come and come stay with me till she leaves. Yet she no gree leave my thing for me. Me too I no gree grin.

Please finish the story......
So, He is now your ex!!!!!!!!!!!

Wetyn happen
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by dtrend(m): 7:03am On Dec 14, 2023
turmacs:
What do you expect? You expect me to stay with a broke man? God forbid, I'll dump him 2 seconds.

Sister, for the safety of yourself and others please remain unmarried.
No one can control tomorrow.
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You seems very likely personality and I like that
Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2023
hansomb:
that guy did a terrible mistake. He might never find someone that loves him like that lady again

Which terrible mistake? Do you know why he left her?. Before you conclude try ask questions.

Now let me give you a quick back story of why he left her.

My guy said this girl has money because she was working in Glo. Meanwhile my guy just finished serving and was looking for job.
So she used to wire my guys account steady and my guy dey bafup with designers. Infact it was his dressing that attracted me to him in the first place but he said she was always calling the shots in the relationship and talks to him anyhow.

The girl was trying for him but he said he didn't have peace of mind because she was controlling. After he met me, he confirmed it that there's a huge difference. That I give him peace of mind and he doesn't care what she thinks about us.. that was why he invited me to the house knowing she was always there 24/7 so she can see me and know he's done but aunty no gree go.

See what men want is someone that will give them peace of mind and that he got from me cos then I very extra gentle maybe because I loved him. So if he tells me to do anything, I obey him. If I'm angry I don't shout at him. I'll just be silent and I dont all those gragra like she does that makes him avoid her.

If he says shut up! , Sit down here, me na to dey laugh and I'll obey. Another thing he finds comforting about me is that I play a lot. Chai! Whenever he's around, na so so play. We play like children. So if he comes like this, to go home no dey hungry am again. The lady was now saying eh.. it because I'm fair and pretty that's why the guy want to die on top my neck.

It was when we met each other I got a job, and he too got a job. So the love come tight. 😂 😂.. .

Make una dey ask question before jumping into conclusion

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2023
OBTOREPA:

You seems very likely personality and I like that

😂 😂 grin.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

😂 😂 grin.
Thank you.
Can we have out of nairaland discussion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sex Story... / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.