Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) (974 Views)

Just For The Ladies Alone.what Will You Do? / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by lilrukevwe(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2007
Which one u be
1.Kokolets - The yung and restless,sexy,cool (20 -40)
2.Mamalets - The old and sexy too ,already in the love world (40-65)
3. Babylets - The infants ripe and cool ready to enter the love world (15-19)
4.Hot mamlets - 2 kids, age 18 n 20 independent in nature,funseeker
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by uspry1(f): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
LOL, i belong to hotty mamalets, can't wait 3 more years to go for my last son to finish high school then i will be set free roaming whatever I want to go travel.

Kick my son's butt out of my house!!!  Of course i hope he will head going 2 or 4 years college planning!!!! LOL!!! grin

My first older daughter 19 yr old already doing her own independence with fully financial responsibility going college same time having job at her own expenses. Already bought her new car last Feb this year at her own money!!!
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by Busta(f): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2007
huh?

lets?
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by lilrukevwe(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2007
Thats what am talking about now i wud modify hotty mamalets thats a new profile welcome on board mam
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by iice(f): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2007
I nor dey that 'lets' - Crazylets. . .ehen that one i be cheesy grin
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by uspry1(f): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2007
Whoa! Whoa! with my both arms raising up dancing - - - That's me, hot mamalets! Whoa! Whoa!
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by almondjoy(f): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2007
Combination of all of the above, depending on ma mood! cool
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2007
@topic

ehhhmmm undecided
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by ifyalways(f): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2007
all of the above ;d ;d ;d
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2007
urrggghh tongue
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2007
am the hot sexy bootylicious cute young koko mama baby hotmama lets!!! kiss cheesy
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by omuanp(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2007
i belong to "ur mamalet". grin
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by lilrukevwe(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2007
toyinrayo (am the hot sexy bootylicious cute young koko mama baby hotmama lets!!!) that one hard oh i never hear that one b4
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2007
lilrukevwe:

toyinrayo (am the hot sexy bootylicious cute young koko mama baby hotmama lets!!!) that one hard oh i never hear that one before

LOL. . .dnt mind me jare. wink
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by lilrukevwe(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2007
toyinrayo dont mind me jo its just that that set of "lets" never crossed my mind.So how ur new status na the "lets"wen u be the thing they cause traffic sha lol
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by yimiton(f): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2007
yimilet!  wink That is what I be  grin
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by hannydarl(f): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2007
Wat about stinky toi-"lets'and beautiful trip-"lets"
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by IderaN(f): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2007
im with the funkylets, u kno' am saying, grin grin hip hop-or-rayyyyyyyyy oh! hey!!!
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by Eddie4real(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ toyinrayo, am the hot sexy bootylicious cute young koko mama baby hotmama lets!!!

come on girl. easy!.

oh sori, 4 ladies only
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by jkpretty(f): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2007
yimiton:

yimilet! wink That is what I be grin

yea girl, but "jklet"
Re: Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) by lilrukevwe(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2007
well another one done enter i hope say Dbanj dey see this one yimlet lol thanks ladies u are really wonderful well endowed keep taking it over one at a time
We have two new set of let
1.yimlet
2.jklet

(1) (Reply)

She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit / Lets Talk About This / Safer Sex Education Or Abstinence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.