Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) (3738 Views)

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by 10mobile: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
I'm not happy with those who talk ill of our Nigerian girls because our girls are the most sexy and beautiful all over the world.

For example, look at this photo and tell me what else you want our girls to bring to the table. Be honest as a Nigerian man.

Ladies don't comment. Just watch.

Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by LikeAking: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nothing else!
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Vicloteck(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
OP , next month is new year and you are here bringing childish post to disturb us instead of you to sit down and think of how to progress , you are here thinking about Useless Nigerian girls, i pity your life .

12 Likes

Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by 10mobile: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Vicloteck:
OP , next month is new year and you are here bringing childish post to disturb us instead of you to sit down and think of how to progress , you are here thinking about Useless Nigerian girls, i pity your life .
You that are not thinking about girls, why are you here? And what have you achieved with your pretentious seriousness? Na ur type de abuse kids.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by 10mobile: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
LikeAking:
Nothing else!
Are you serious?
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by talented321: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
What a girl should bring to the table is: 1. Character. 2. Business mentality. 3. Hard work. 4. She is a life partner and not just a sex mate or slave.

4 Likes

Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by 10mobile: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
talented321:
What a girl should bring to the table is:
1. Character.
2. Business mentality.
3. Hard work.
4. She is a life partner and not just a sex mate or slave.
OK. What of this one here? Can't a girl bring it to the table too?
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by talented321: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
It's life of choice..
10mobile:
OK. What of this one here? Can't a girl bring it to the table too?
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Omoawoke2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is enough!

2 Likes

Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Nonexisting1: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bring those giant melons to my bedroom instead. I don't need no vaginarian bringing anything to my table, their wahala too much. Once they bring something to your table, they will want some level of control around you. I like peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by LikeAking: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
10mobile:

Are you serious?

100%
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by flokii: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Character..
Any lady without character should be avoided like plague.
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Cholls(m): 3:15am On Dec 13, 2023
My brother am not eating in that cafeteria again. Inyama!!!!
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by falcon01: 5:37am On Dec 13, 2023
10mobile:
I'm not happy with those who talk ill of our Nigerian girls because our girls are the most sexy and beautiful all over the world.

For example, look at this photo and tell me what else you want our girls to bring to the table. Be honest as a Nigerian man.

for me That plus good food, Respect and loyalty and I'll simp for her
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by DorianD(m): 5:37am On Dec 13, 2023
That's a whole lot on the table already
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Jayboi(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2023
That's enough.
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by MrBroke(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2023
E dey that table already for that picsure grin
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Nwaokunkpara: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2023
The other one that is kept under the table 🤣😂😂😂
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by GreatAchiever1: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Her faith in God.
Her chastity.
Her submission.
Being teachable.
Her Wisdom.
Being nurturing.
Being respectful.
Her love.

That's all I can think of for now.

1 Like

Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Offkey: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Her grace is sufficient for me grin grin
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Namaster: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
10mobile:

Nothing is more disgusting than a big boobs without the support of a powerful bra.

Let this one get naked and you'll burn that table just to get rid of the feeling of disgust that follows.
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Votukpa(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Her faith in God.
Her chastity.
Her submission.
Being teachable.
Her Wisdom.
Being nurturing.
Being respectful.
Her love.

That's all I can think of for now.

Good man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by GreatAchiever1: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Votukpa:

Good man
Lol. I no good o.
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Wallade(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

Is that all she has to offer?
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Vicloteck(m): 8:32am On Jan 02
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Palazee(m): 9:08am On Jan 02
10mobile:
Nigerian girls are the most ugliest and useless

There is a reason why no foreigners desire them

Well the only thing they can offer us, they want us to beg and plead for it. They are useless.
Re: What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) by Streetmovement(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02
Wotoporiously cool speaking

How she wan bring anything to the table when she don already break the table... mtcheeeeww

(1) (Reply)

Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? / How To Win A Girl Back After A Bad Break Up - Tips That Will Help You / It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.