Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting (51836 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Mayeldah(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
CEO wey dey play betnaija...That one na CEO?

RIP to him anyway!

6 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NLcivilian: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Justkatty:
Hold it there
A little more time, it will get better just believe.
You may not want to hear some person's story.
Thanks 🙏

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Geovanni412(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
WorldRichest:
People quit jobs.

People quit relationships.

People quit businesses.

When someone has had enough, I think it's not bad to quit life. That's my own opinion. We all are going to die anyway

You made a good logical point

Let's be fair, those who say suicide is not an option, what would you do if you were in the shoes of a girl who is molested for years by her father?

Would it be wrong if she commits suicide?

I have one issue with suicide

There is no guarantee that it solves the problem

If there is hell and people go there after committing suicide, then, you have only multiplied your problem

The fear of the unknown is the only logical reason not to commit suicide
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by occfx: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455270:
A Nigerian Man has committed suicide after revealing his plans on Facebook, ÑaijaCover Reports.

Onoh Chukwuma Richard, The CEO of Faso Energy Limited, died by consuming sniper.

According to Reports, he borrowed a huge sum of money but lost it in a bet.

Earlier today, he went live on Facebook to reveal plans to exit the world. He recorded a wordless video in a lemon-coloured t-shirt. That was his last Video.

He also made a post, writing: "Today is my last day on earth. I going to meet my maker."

Friends immediately started reaching out to him, but they found him writhing in pain. They rushed him to Madonna Hospital in Umuahia.

Sadly, the Abia-born businessman died.

A Video of him in hospital shows him wearing the same clothes he had on during his live video. Some friends claim he already ingested the sniper before going live.

He is survived by his elderly mother, whom he regularly writes about on Facebook. Just weeks ago, he spoke about his mother urging him to find a wife and get married.

https://www.facebook.com/100075242645302/videos/736180511733299/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Ordinary 2.5m you dey drink sniper... If I tell you how much I dey owe plus more than 30 loan apps wey dey follow me up with 1001 calls a day still I dey Waka camly dey drink my action bitters dey go. All I know say one day I go clear my debt.

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Vazro: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
You dey whine yourself with hell fire
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by delpee(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.

Gambling isn't a good thing but it gets worse when people depend solely on it as a means to prosperity. In most cases those who win are unable to sustain the wealth. Nothing good comes easy. Oun ti a ko ba sise fun kii tojo, oun ti a ba fi ara sise fun niipe lowo eni.

So sad for his mum. May God console her.
Mothers need to be more careful about piling pressure on their kids to get married or be more successful. Sometimes it's too mentally stressful for our younger generation especially in these hard times.

4 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NLcivilian: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Foodhub2023:

Stat strong bro for 8 months i have been jobless now that Christmas is coming the pressure is more to add to it my Rent have expired 3 months ago caretaker is in my house every day but one thing i assure my children is life will get beta even when am tempted to commit suicide i refuse because no one wil love them like i do. I am always positive..... It can only get beta
Thanks Bro. May God help us!!

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by ppogba: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Very wicked guy.
He decided not to die alone.
Has he not killed the fellow that borrowed him the remaining 1.5?

It does not matter if anyone says RIP.

Na you go no how you dey rest when you reach yonda.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NLcivilian: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
MeineMutter:

You are a conqueror my brother. Don’t think of ending it. You are almost breaking through. I had stayed 7 years, after graduation, without a job and I know what you mean. Just think of a little side hustle for now.

You can change your location to a more cheaper place for now, while you shoot from afar. I am sure you would hit it.

Everything is gonna be alright.
thanks sir. I appreciate
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Ayatullah(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
OVB123:
Indomie generation. In this present economic realitics, you think 2.5m is easy to get? How much do you have in your account? Mtcheeew!

Indeed =N=2.5m is not easy to get, yet he got it, wasted it, wasted his own life and has no consideration for who lend him the money.

What a selfish soul he is!

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by eepeepook: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
1. He wasn’t a CEO if he depended on betting to make money. A true CEO knows money comes slow and keeps working to make more.

2. I’ll hold my Rest In Peace till later. This fit be another Skibii or Oladips stunt. Make I dey observe.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Westerhoffe(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
If only you know your spirit won't see or hear them anymore after you die.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by DeSavage(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
His posts shows that he was under some kind of marriage pressure, mounted on him by his Mum.
We all know that as the only child and son...the Mum will want him to get married, bear children and uphold the family's lineage.

But the guy na idiot...staking 2.5m when you know you can't bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by occfx: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:
One obedient gone but Tinubu still kicking. Keep hating and keep suffering.

Alright, he should keep kicking but make sure there is no bucket close to him.

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by CoronaVirusPro: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gambling... grin grin grin grin

I remember those days at Golden date. Gambling will humble you!

Even Davido was sweating when he got hit!

That shit is a spirit that needs to be worshipped. It keeps encouraging you till it drowns you!

5 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by olexjay(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Betting or gambling is a great war against the youth mostly now that you can hardly visit a website without seeing the advert of betting platforms, most of the influencers these days are also the ones promoting this evil acts without considering the bad impact of this on people's lives, gambling has ruin lots of lives, ruined lots of homes and done lots of evils to peoples life.

I just wish FG can just ban those betting platform for the sake of a healthy environment but I doubt them banning them since they also paid tax into the government account.

I really wish our youths could realize gambling is not the way to riches or wealth but it's designed to ruin finances and to bring people into depression and frustration.

Rip to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Dalatu1994(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
is a leason to fellow guys who engage their self in gambling
is rest on brotherman
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Indispensable85(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Vikings member go play bet kill himself. Too bad!

Stay away from betting ooo

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by donprinyo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bigger robber Don rob a smaller robber
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Geovanni412(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
LawyerLomo:

I agree with the fact that" we all are gonna die anyways", but taking your own life isn't the perfect resort.

It's easier to say if you are not in the shoes of the person

How do you advise a young boy in prison being molested every night by his cellmates not to kill himself?

How do you advise a cancer patient in severe pains not to kill herself?

What do you tell the young girl that is abused by her father and gives birth to 4 kids by him, if she is thinking of commiting suicide?

These are all ethical dilemmas, I don't have the answer to them

If you do, kindly share with us because some variation of these things are happening every day in society

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by izubext007: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
He might av bet arsenal to win PSV , but unfortunately they drew 1:1 full time
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by tsdarkside(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
stop this quick money mentality,una will not listen....

he should have listened to his mother,married and stop thinkin about only money....
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by zoghys: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455369:

How Much Do You Have As Net Worth?

Do You Really Know What Is 2.5million Naira?

2.5 million is a lot considering the present economic situation in the country but never enough compared to any human life. Sincerely, its so sad for him to commit such act not even considering how his poor mum will take it. He has taken more than his life for this singular act, death is never a way out in any situation no matter how big we see the problem.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by tsdarkside(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
zoghys:

2.5 million is a lot considering the present economic situation in the country but never enough compared to any human life. Sincerely, its so sad for him to commit such act not even considering how his poor mum will take it. He has taken more than his life for this singular act, death is never a way out in any situation no matter how big we see the problem.

you dont know from which kind people he took the loan from.... undecided undecided
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by BeigJawnson(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
NLcivilian:
I just pray I survive this situation as well. Life is rough and tough cry I am just tired. If not for my little kid, I would have ended it all. After loosing my job, to get another has not been easy. I just pray people like me can stay strong. It is well!!

Stay strong and be more closer to God...

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by MuslimIgbo: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
[b][/b]
Emperormartin:
So some mothers in this age still look for a wife for their matured son to marry?

He just looks like a mummy's boy, over pampered and Lily livered

We don't need those kind of men as future fathers
Exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Israel07: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Betting just aided his suicidal tendencies. He was under the influence of a suicidal spirit, partly why he didn't have even girl friend.
#2.5M is too small to die for, for a man with his level of exposure

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by ogawisdom(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Poverty mentality is about trying to become rich overnight. Only greedy poor mindset to show off quickly.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Freelancerr(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Him dey craze!! Now he's dead who would clear his debt?
His family shey.
Who will bear more pain of losing him, his family also.

Same $2500 people loss daily.
Ask crypto future or forex boys they loose more than that weekly, e reach this slowpoke turn e kill himself. Better madness de worry am.

People are in the hospital praying to stay alive, this slowpoke God gave life went ahead to kill himself.

In this Tinubu regime, everyone is depressed but that won't be enough reason for any animal to take his or her own life..
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Reload101: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
It's come to my attention that a significant majority, around 98 percent, of men with beards seem to exhibit weaknesses across various aspects of life. It appears that, for many, the beard serves as a kind of facade or defensive mechanism. Additionally, it's suggested that a more prudent investment strategy would have been more beneficial for someone in a CEO position, as opposed to engaging in betting activities. May the departed soul find peace in its final resting place.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by lightwind(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Emperormartin:
This guy makes suicide looks cheap...

Imagine coming live of Facebook after taking sniper...

Looking at his face on that live video and his friend urging him to speak up but knowing fully well he's closer to death is a sight to behold and calls for deeper reflection.

Man simply wants to die and didn't wish to celebrate Christmas

I presumed he took that sniper after making that wordless video. That sniper is kept on the floor near his leg i think so
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NOwazobia: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
I have no RIP to give except for the aged mother he thoughtlessly left behind, without giving her a grand child. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Against Taking `Maishayi’ Tea Made By Hausa Tea Vendors / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.