Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,506 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? (3938 Views)

My Guy Jerked Off Over 200 Times During Se.x, Is He A Macho Man? / What A Woman Needs Is “Mr. OK,” - Not “Mr. Right” Or “Mr. Perfect” / Macho Man Or Slim Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by mamba(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2005
When I was in school, I knew so many boyz on campus that used to treat their babes like trash, rags and S H I T but the girls still continue with the relationship and cry everyday.

I wonder why it's so difficult for them to open their eyez (I guess love is really blind then)
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by nike4luv(f): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2005
yea..u wish
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Chigszy(f): 2:42am On Jul 20, 2005
i like a macho man with brains so he is nice when he needs to n goofy when he needs to too. so both, why settle for one? when women are expected to work hard all day and yet look pretty, not fusttered and yet have energy reserved for other activites. so it would not hurt a guy to be two things...
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by eveseh(f): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2006
makgod:

that girl should be sick, and needs to see a psychiatrist, if its love.
but if na money, the she is a prostitute.

can a guy really be that stupid for love, ?
i mean meet my girl screwing some other guy and i happen to see or even hear the sound
and i still go crawling after her, ?

i might still love u but ,

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by makgod(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2006
mnn, still wondering y she quoted me.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2006
this looks very intresting. grin
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by babwilms(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2006
Let me yarn.

I see ladies as bunch of confused species. At least 90% of ladies don't know what they want. I know some will get defensive here. But what I'm saying is true unless you want to deny it.

My advice to guys in this joint on how to treat your ladies " Be mean and keep them keen"

All my Mr nice guy (Which i am by nature), still dey leave me searching.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Efani(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2006
u dont hav to be mean
ignore them a lil bit to make em think u dont like em as much
its all in tha balance
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by baby4u2(f): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2006
First off, to be harsh u have to have the face to match k. not all guys can be mean/harsh/bad guys and think they'll get a girl, its just doesnt work like that. am not saying the nice ones are not good luckly or have to be ugly. And like i would always say, stereotyping is not right. its different strokes for different folks. Some girls like bad guys and some like nice guys. My best friend likes corking guys but i really like cute, chubby, tall, NICE GUYS. lol
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Efani(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2006
like me except the chubby part
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by baby4u2(f): 4:04am On Jun 24, 2006
lol, at least ur nice.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Kadeejah(f): 6:23am On Jun 24, 2006
more macho man less mr. nyce werkz 4 me
i hate softiez angry angry cheesy
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by DaHitler(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2006
Treat her however you like. If she doesn't like it, she can go somewhere else.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by beyonce1(f): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2006
True love conquers all ----- if the chemistry is 'RIGHT', there are no rules to d approach --------
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Nia: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2006
I know there are females who like "bad guys" but I think most times, it's just for fun. You don't really expect to have a serious relationship with a bad guy. I can't understand how any normal human being can find being treated like crap attractive, but anyways.
I think "nice" guys tend to be too nice, though. The right guy has to be somewhere in the middle. You don't have to be an ass but being too nice is not attractive. I remember an ex who would never take a stand or make decisions. It was always, "it's up to you, baby", "whatever you want to do is fine with me, babe". undecided At first, it's kinda cute cause it shows that he respects your judgement enough to allow you to make decisions for both of you in a relationship, but eventually, it becomes annoying. Nobody wants a puppet. Even with regular friendship you don't want friends that you can push anywhere and who never wants to take a stand.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by woleprof(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2006
I think a man has 2 be 75% macho & 25% mr nice. Anything short cud be messy
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Coco29(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2006
i feel it has to do with a balance, i do not want a wimp and i do not want and egotistical a*s i want some thing in between, a man who knows when which part of his personality should be on show. smiley cheesy
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Efani(m): 2:21am On Jun 27, 2006
all guys should be like me if they want a girl
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by eveseh(f): 5:25am On Jun 27, 2006
Efani:

all guys should be like me if they want a girl

so how u like? grin i wanna know grin
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by kellorah: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2006
hmmm
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Teezy(f): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2006
Be nice with a hint of macho man. lolz
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Efani(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2006
girls love me lol
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Kadeejah(f): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2006
im sure they do.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by bluehorizo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2008
Always good to be nice to them EXCEPT those "wild" ones.
Re: How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? by Blatant: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2008
"Bobo nice" has always been a loser kind of guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? / Men, Is This True Or False? / What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.