Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? (3938 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by Dewalex(m): 3:32am On Jan 03, 2006
You found out that your wife is seeing another man  with substantial evidence and you still  love  her what would you do?
Would you forgive her? If yes on what ground?
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by rikkyjen(m): 3:48am On Jan 03, 2006
Without thinking twice...Once she is sorry,I will forgive her..To even show my seriousness about 4giving her...i will lead her into d bedroom and make love to her than i ever did in my life...Atleast men too cheat!!!
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by Dewalex(m): 3:50am On Jan 03, 2006
Do u think she will not do it again?
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by rikkyjen(m): 4:03am On Jan 03, 2006
Why would she..after thorough warning to her?
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by pie1ect(m): 4:12am On Jan 03, 2006
@Delawex
My wife seeing another man.....well, that's a toughie, but I can't imagine myself continuing that relationship. It just won't work.

Hanging in there is not even an option
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2006
rikkyjen:

Without thinking twice...Once she is sorry,I will forgive her..To even show my seriousness about 4giving her...i will lead her into d bedroom and make love to her than i ever did in my life...Atleast men too cheat!!!

U r soo sweet.

I would normally say OH HELL NO! But right now, im thinking if my husband is sorry, i would forgive him. And after he promises not to do that again. Well if he does it again, then.... im sorry but it's gon be a OHH HELL NO!
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by Rolly: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2006
i would definitely forgive him once i remember my love for him cheesy but if it happens more than 2wice tops, i'll take action i dont know what i'll do for now cheesy
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by thelastdon(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2006
Dewalex:

You found out that your wife is seeing another man with substantial evidence and you still love her what would you do?
Would you forgive her? If yes on what ground?

wey my gun dey? Lord willing she is an Ibo gurl... I go collect all my money paid on bride price grin grin just dey joke oh!, cus una wicked
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by smartsoft(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2006
If she says she kinda sorry and all that.. i will still keep the relationship.. with her..
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by thelastdon(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2006
smartsoft:

If she says she kind of sorry and all that.. i will still keep the relationship.. with her..

wt if she not sorry about it and you luv her so much?
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by star(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2006
Hmmm- fisrt what are you doing or not doing to make ur wife cheat on u?
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by layi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2006
It doesnt matter what u do or didnt do. If your wife is gon cheat, she's gon cheat.
If she the thinkin type, she'll sit u down and try to work out her relationship.

What will I do? I'll definitely remain single and/yet married. I'll excommunicate her for a while even if she's sorry. Most times beign sorry is just a natural reaction to a wrong deed..it does not guarantee she wont do it again. What needs is a change of attitude not just beign sorry.

If my silent treatment doesnt work. I'll excommunicate her. I can't divorce her because i know the spiritual significance of marriage.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by star(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by snazzydawn(f): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2006
If your wife cheats on you,do the same thing she would have done if you were in her shoes-------forgive her.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by thelastdon(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2006
spread magun -thunderbolt for her
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by tenor(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2007
I guess i'll just walk out of her life. I'll fall apart and have to pick my pieces back again. But it can never remain the same. AS a catholic i cannot divorce her. We both cannot be as happy as before.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by CrazyMan(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2007
I will pack all her bags and baggages back to her fathers house.
Maybe when she stays there say 2-3 years she will be so sorry why she did such an awful thing to her one and only husband.
If she beautiful, I might consider bringing her back home but if she wor-wor
Then it’s going to be a life ban. grin
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by fatliar(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2007
would forgive her cos to heir is human to forgive is divine and try showing her more luuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvv i believe its bound to happen
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by Ambber(f): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2007
a man should seek to find out why his wife is dating someone else. Dating and sleeping with someone else are different things. If she is having an emotional affair it could be because the man is not available and attentive to her needs but if it has gone deeper than an emotional affair to a sexual one then bigger questions have to be asked.

It is good to forgive!
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by cletuskpelle(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2007
If I discover that my wife is dating another man?, hmmmmmmmmm, that will end the marriage. The Bible said it all. That is the only thing that can brind about divorce.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by Seun(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2007
The bible only permits that if she's been sleeping with that other man.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by cletuskpelle(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2007
Oh Seun, the Bible says if she sleeps with the other man. Yes but where does it start?. Dating of course. But why should a married woman date another man? A married woman dating another man should be the most tangible excuse on the part of the husband to seek for divorce. My wife dating another man shows that she by her own hand has voluntarily decided to end the union. Mere suspicion is proof enough. Not to talk of seeing you do it. Period!!!!
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by busygirl(f): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2007
Make sure she goes 4 an HIV test, wateva d result, base ur action on dat.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by Papakanah(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2007
In the first place, i can't get married to a woman that will dare date another man outside our marriage home, because that we tell how irresponsible I am, so it cant happen, (2) it is demonic and satanic to think or belive that my wife will do that.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by cletuskpelle(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2007
Kick her out of my life and remain single for ever. No two ways about that. God have mercy.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by chuckdee4(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2007
Love her key, i would forgive her but wouldnt take her back even with the love cos that memory will always be in my mind and that would make the marriage much difficult to bear.

By the way her lover would be flying out the window naked
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2007
Y must she, Or y would she, Infact,if i do,she will go Home,period! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by ima1(f): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2007
Men and their one way thoughts, so what happens when you cheat on her, you expect her to stay and be your wife, geez marriage is not something you come in and out of, like when you were dating, if your wife is cheating on you then something must be wrong somewhere,
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by cletuskpelle(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2007
If your wife is cheating on you then something must be wrong. You're right about something being wrong!!! She must be out of her mind.
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by chuckdee4(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2007
ima1:

Men and their one way thoughts, so what happens when you cheat on her, you expect her to stay and be your wife, geez marriage is not something you come in and out of, like when you were dating, if your wife is cheating on you then something must be wrong somewhere,

and what of when she cheats 4 d fun of it, what happens then?
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by ima1(f): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2007
chuckdee4:

and what of when she cheats 4 d fun of it, what happens then?

if she does it for the fun of it, then she deserves watever she gets, if she is really really sorry, then maybe you guys could talk n figure things out
Re: You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? by cletuskpelle(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2007
Talk n figure things out ,you said. What do you talk and figure out with an adulterous woman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Is This True Or False? / What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? / 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.