Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! (27063 Views)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Help: My Younger Brother Disrespects Me Alot / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by jetson06: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Madam I feel your pain, but you don't have the right to tell your husband how to use his dick. You did not create him or pay his way through school. Therefore, you are not in the best position to tell him what to do. If he wants to keep frolicking with women, it is his problem not yours. If you are tired of the marriage, do yourself a big favour and get a divorce. You women are the ones pushing your men outside of the house because una no wan submit to male authority. You want to eat your cake and have it. The game of life, is not played that way. A man will always be a man. My candid advise is that you work on yourself and go learn a skill. I will advise you to go take some tech classes like Scrum, PMP, AWS, Azure etc.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Messina123: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Shut up. You just dey yarn opata

jetson06:
Madam I feel your pain, but you don't have the right to tell your husband how to use his dick. You did not create him or pay his way through school. Therefore, you are not in the best position to tell him what to do. If he wants to keep frolicking with women, it is his problem not yours. If you are tired of the marriage, do yourself a big favour and get a divorce. You women are the ones pushing your men outside of the house because una no wan submit to male authority. You want to eat your cake and have it. The game of life, is not played that way. A man will always be a man. My candid advise is that you work on yourself and go learn a skill. I will advise you to go take some tech classes like Scrum, PMP, AWS, Azure etc.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Icezak(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Theres something call Vibes in any relationship and it's can be sense from the unset of building every relationship. Men also like gist ooo but not arguing.

Queendiamond398:
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by WorldRichest: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
You want to start sleeping with his friends, please go ahead. After sleeping with all his friends, we too are waiting.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by MrBroke(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
sniperr007:
Up your game and let him know he is replaceable

Best Advice
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by grandstar(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

See this one talking as if you're doing the man a favor by not cheating on him. Aunty, go ahead and fvck another diick. You think the man gives a fvck?
Is it not your body that will be humiliated?
It's your body that will suffer and become laughing stock among the energetic men who gave you quickies. Nonsense!

And the men who sleep around too has a date with God (Read Hebrews 13:4). Moses said, "Because of these things, the wrath of God is coming." You know I am saying the truth I am not lying

What is wrong is wrong.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Emperorx: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please allow the man to enjoy his life .only pray that he don't contact disease.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by grandstar(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
When you went and married a clubber, what do you expect?

A man who openly disrespect you doesn't deserve you but if I say dump him now, you'll not listen because I see all you want is for him to stop all those things he's doing and come be a loving husband to you. Truth is he can not change. He clearly has no feelings for you hence the disrespect.

My advice to you is to leave him because before you know it, he don carry one yeye disease come give you for house. But if you don't mind risking being infected, then remain there.

I don't see what you people enjoy in wayward men.

Deep down, I support her leaving. My worry is that if she has children with him, that will be hard. We also live in a society where women don't get support for divorcees. They will say "she should have stayed and condoned it"

The man behaves as such because of the kind of country we live in.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Mhizzard(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
madridguy:
Allow your husband to breath cheesy
one of your husband's friends
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Jewessgratitud3: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
grandstar:

Deep down, I support her leaving. My worry is that if she has children with him, that will be hard. We also live in a society where women don't get support for divorcees. They will say "she should have stayed and condoned it"

The man behaves as such because of the kind of country we live in.

Let her go to human rights or justice Funmi court. They will summon him and give him a court ruling that will include how he's going to be fending for the children from wherever he is.

The problem now is this I'm seeing here is not ready to leave him. They like the marriage problems to see their end rather than walking out of the marriage in one piece. Difficult to advise a Nigerian woman about marriage.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by gfelo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
this is ur own side of story, since ur husband was not like this before, you could be the reason why he is doing it now, i know you wont mention where you went wrong because you want to prove you are all good. if u like try cheating on ur husband i pray u are caught na then u will know a cheat between a wife and husband is difference.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by AfroBeatDiary: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do

He's acting like he doesn't care but he does, he might have had your phone bugged also, hold yourself and your moral standard high, God be with your home.

These are most characters that happened within first 2 yrs of marriage, it feels like you married a complete stranger.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by andyanders: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
santaclaws:
You need to tell all these to someone close to him, like his family members or his mother. You need to let him know that if he doesn't change, you may not be able to endure him anymore...

Also, if you have a decent pastor (not fake ones), you can explain to him so he can counsel you and your husband.
Let her not try to involve any pastor on this as the pastor will end up expossing their secret to other church members and that could end up, messing up the marriage.

Op, if u nd ur husband are the type that club arround, here nd there, u've to blame urselves, 'cus both of u are same.

It's a matter of time, u'll end up doing same. You cannot change a clubber. Too bad.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by gfelo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
forget that woman they are the type that use SEX as a weapon against their husband when their husband step up their game they will started forming victims, her eyes go soon see more.

jeromestarks:

How was your relationship when you were dating him?

Did you reject him and later accept him?

Have you ever told him you were not interested in him?

Did you play hard to get?

For how long did you ignore his advances?

Did you for once take advantage of his attention for you?

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Farfalla(f): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Come here - I want to beat up and humiliate your nether regions angry.

Let's have some breaking and entering and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon angry

You have been a bad girl and now your going to get it angry

Where's The Great Khali when you need him? angry

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by gfelo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
if you see any married man chasing babe outside, it means his wife have failed sexually.

Coolsat:
Some men sha

You go Dy chase babes outside while leaving an unsatisfied wife at home, not a good thing.

If your love and gbola can't go round enough without complain from your women please stick to one woman.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Mhizzard(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
jetson06:
it quite unfortunate,you were not opportune to be available when you were to be given sense.why do you choose to be thinking with what is between your laps.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by DOM7: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Madam you have rubbish your good home training to the gutter by going to the club in the first place, no any God fearing person will ever step in that hall and still claim righteous. A man that goes to club always you want people to help you about his flirting attitude is like trying to change ashawo to be a virgin. Stop dreaming!
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Action102(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
sniperr007:
Up your game and let him know he is replaceable

I will advise you to disgard this option. never made mention of it. If he ask you out of his house, forget it, it will be difficult to get another husband before you know it another lady will replace you. Dont take decisions that will backfire you. I will advise you, talk to him about your observation and put him in your prayers. Alot of girls out there are doing over time on married men spiritually.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by agoro2u: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
I will advice you sit him down and talk sense to his head.
And if possible disconnect him with the bad friends of him

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Stonecoldstare1: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
We4all:

So, if you are not a gossip, why didn't you ignore my post?
Lol,I didn't say I'm not one,I know I'm a gossip, I'm just talking about men who say "men don't and shouldn't gossip",the truth is that as human beings,we love it
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by gfelo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
na this sentence make me know say the OP not get respect for her husband and she is the problem.

becky39000:
"Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room"

Chisos!!!! :-0
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Xkale1996(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

why will a sensible man carry his wife to club
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by stormborn28(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
Go get it from outside .

I know say you like correct gbola
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by totalhouse(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

I will advise that you pray and commit his heart in the hands of the Lord to touch him and make him a better person.

It is high time you gir his attention by dressing sexy at home.

Identify his love language/mumu button and use it to get his attention.

Look out for his finest mood and capitalise on it to engage him in discussion that will be beneficiary to both of you.

May God give you enough patience and spirit of wisdom to deal with him.

Don't lose your good manners and keep yourself from temptation
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by imagrg(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Too bad. Well, he will change with time.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Xosh: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Coming from someone like you,I m amazed.you are amongst one of the shameless men on nairaland.
imagrg:
Too bad. Well, he will change with time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Divwest: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=Queendiamond398 can I talk to u in private pls
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by MESHBEN: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please you have to fight the spirit with the spirit and not with physical. This is obviously the working of the wicked spiritual powers in high places Eph 6:12. Every great relationship must experience this just as you are the phase now.
You need to man up and stop behaving like it's a physical fight, you will loose on arrival but stay living like a purposeful wife and stop attending places like a night club with your husband, be an intentional christian, give your life to Jesus Christ completely and you will find peace reing in your home.Be more prayerful and never discuss your marriage with random people. Begin to live a godly life and I bet you your home will be restored.
Love and care for your husband more than ever before, speak positive words to him and his life.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by MrSmithy: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please if ure tired of the marriage to regain ur freedom u can leave peacefully if he doesnt want to accept change...
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by capnies: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU CHEAT HE WILL CATCH YOU AND THAT ENDS IT. LOOK AROUND YOUR HOUSE YOU WILL OBSERVE THAT YOU ARE ALL HE HAS, THE DAY YOU OPEN THAT YOUR BODY FOR ANOTHER MAN, PICTURE YOUR PARENTS HOUSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Say 'Thank Ma' To Your Mother-In-Law After Eating? / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded / Who Owns Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.