Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! (27101 Views)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Help: My Younger Brother Disrespects Me Alot / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by bentenny(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2023
Hmm...
It's well with you OP
The problem is that if he starts being available to U the way you want him to,there is a likelihood you may eventually not find him attractive anymore!
The reason you are complaining is that he has taken away that attention he normally gives you free of charge and you are obviously jealous that another lady is getting such!
Imagine if your hubby was always available,you would likely get bored and start looking outside for something different!

For now,try to engage him in discussions he really likes....it could be soccer or politics or any discus that gives him the needed interest!
The more you engage him in gists hee is familiar with,the closer he gets to you!
I know of a lady who changed her Telemondo channel for Supersport premier league just to indirectly make her hubby watch with her instead of going out to a viewing centre!
It's all about some little sacrifices to keep your man close!

Finally,it's a terrible idea to do to him what he is currently doing to you!
Anyone who gives you such advise is being highly emotional and not matured in handling issues!
Remember,never make decisions when you are emotional....

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by DDIA: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2023
madridguy:
Allow your husband to breath cheesy
E tire me oh!

You donโ€™t want to share penis with other women? cool

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by merits(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do

Serious.case.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Decarbonisation: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do

You are already chatting with your male colleagues late into the night, you might as well go and suc...k and fu.....c.k them sideways, or what help are you still looking for?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by jonadaft: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

Did he marry u a virgin?
Have you dated a married man before?
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by ufotunang: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2023
We are in harmattan season.. so na harmattan cause ... weather for two ๐Ÿ™„
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by ufotunang: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2023
Na konji cause ๐Ÿ™„
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by ufotunang: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2023
Do you give it to him very well in the other room? ๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by finallybusy: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2023
This did not start today. Stop complaining. You chose him, flaws and all.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Mosba: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2023
s
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Antoeni(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2023
Ladies, If Penis Was Meant For Just One Woman, It Would have Been Called
" Peni " That's Singular, But since its Call "Penis" its Not Meant for one Woman Alone ,
Ladies Know This & know Peace

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by humilitypays(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

Him don tire for you lol

The way things is right now, if them fvck you that your hubby wouldn't mind self lolz.

This life no balance at all, the way nature created and wired men makes our modern life of today so difficult.

Our fathers and forefathers had peace of mind in their marriages because women didn't demand as much as modern ladies of today demand from men. And even at that, our Mothers and grandmothers helped our fathers and grandfathers to scout for new, succulent chicks as Baba's new wife to help them entertain Baba in the Oza room, but modern women of today are copying Oyimbo marriage style that forbids a man created to own as many harem of women as his testosterone can handle to spend the rest of his miserable life with one woman that her body structure keeps dilapidating on daily basis, it is well oh.

Yoruba will say Ire oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by VaginaAcademic: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2023
Una no mature to understand marriage
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2023
Divorce him. Shikena. But women like you will still go ahead and have 5 kids with him๐Ÿคฃ

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Khyrvxjzy: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

your husband is always busy with girl on phone and you want to cheat

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by KanuSE: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2023
Be glad he's not flirting with men.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2023
"You don't have the right to tell me what to do"

First red flag for me... Japa Japa grin

Marriage is teamwork, you can't work together without listening and adhering to suggestions or opinions.

I can't deal lipsrsealed

Since you are in it already... My advice to you according as the spirit leads is "fast and pray" lipsrsealed

Please don't cheat, it's a waste of time and emotions grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Headward: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2023
If given the opportunity and I'm sure very soon you would cheat on your husband because it's all over your post. If after you cheated on him and get caught don't play the victim game.

I'll advice you let him know you need him more and you can as well turn yourself to his handbag everywhere you go so you fill up the space. Snatch his phone and run at times just do the space closure yourself. Don't try cheating on him,it doesn't pay for woman and not even a man but think deeply.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by raumdeuter: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2023
Cheat pls

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by ALIEDE1(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2023
There are reasons to everything u know. firstly check urself if ur not at fault for is recent behaviours then have a heart to heart convo with him.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by GindoX(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2023
vincenteger:
From your write up you just want to cheat.
If you think you are not getting enough attention from your man, look for other ways to spice up your marriage. Try and find out what he sees in other women that he's not seeing in you, maybe their dressings or something.
Try and even seduce him at home nii
He's your and your to enjoy.

What he sees in other women, he is not seeing in her?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Bahamas95(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2023
Madam if you wanna cheat go ahead, you've already made up your mind.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by BloomingDale(f): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

See this one talking as if you're doing the man a favor by not cheating on him. Aunty, go ahead and fvck another diick. You think the man gives a fvck?
Is it not your body that will be humiliated?
It's your body that will suffer and become laughing stock among the energetic men who gave you quickies. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by bigtt76(f): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2023
Did marriage take away the sparks he saw in you while dating? Perhaps you need to reignite that spark and see ...be the bigger person and light the flames dear.

Queendiamond398:

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by VaginaAcademic: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

See this one talking as if you're doing the man a favor by not cheating on him. Aunty, go ahead and fvck another diick. You think the man gives a fvck?
Is it not your body that will be humiliated?
It's your body that will suffer and become laughing stock among the energetic men who gave you quickies. Nonsense!

abi o na her toto dem go pour hiv sperm put and she go suck their std infected deek she doesn't know these quickie boys will use her to count scores of married women they've slept with
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Abokija: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2023
is nature of men to flirt. Just pray for him.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by NaijaCover(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2023
Inukwa ooooo
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by franchasofficia: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
OP if you are beautiful and hot, I mean you have big bombom, flat tummy and bambi eyes, then DM let me tell you what to do to tame your husband.

I am sorry you are passing through this. I am here to help you out, take a hug cool wink
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by isioefe: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

of all people in the world its his male colleague you want to cheat with. ARE YOU MADTTTT , can't you find other people ?
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Azazyel: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

Sit him down and let him know how you feel. If he doesn't retrace his steps, let him be and go enjoy yourself. You can even divorce him. Marriage is not a do or die affair. Let him have a taste of his own medicine. He is an irresponsible man. If you don't have kids for him yet, you better Japa. Make friends and from there you'll get someone who would appreciate you. You sef, next time look for a responsible man. Avoid all these active clubbers. Most of them are overgrown babies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / Between Husband And Wife, Who Should Greet The Other First In The Morning? / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.