Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! (27066 Views)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Help: My Younger Brother Disrespects Me Alot / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by lordnkem000(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
Go get it from outside .
Just see your advice to this woman? You really no be am. No woman should ever listen to you
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Chassy03: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
I flirt us with woman ...you better commot eye there
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Mayplays(f): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
humilitypays:
Him don tire for you lol

The way things is right now, if them fvck you that your hubby wouldn't mind self lolz.

This life no balance at all, the way nature created and wired men makes our modern life of today so difficult.

Our fathers and forefathers had peace of mind in their marriages because women didn't demand as much as modern ladies of today demand from men. And even at that, our Mothers and grandmothers helped our fathers and grandfathers to scout for new, succulent chicks as Baba's new wife to help them entertain Baba in the Oza room, but modern women of today are copying Oyimbo marriage style that forbids a man created to own as many harem of women as his testosterone can handle to spend the rest of his miserable life with one woman that her body structure keeps dilapidating on daily basis, it is well oh.

Yoruba will say Ire oh cheesy
I’m curious

Is that what your father told you about your mother?

How many wives did your father have and how many girls did your mom scout for him?
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Ephatah: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Be good for you. Not for him. Don't cheat. It degrades a person. Can anyone talk to him? There's the prayer of covenant. Remind God of the covenant of your marriage. Then ask him to remove all third parties from your marriage. Keep the faith. I wish you well
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Gerrard59(m): 2:32am On Dec 15, 2023
BigBashiru:

You forgot to mention something....most girls already have had their fun before deciding to get married while the man was either doing born again or was working too hard....so it's unfair to tell the man to stick to one woman who has had her fun who you are not her first...why shouldn't the guy hv his fun too??

God knows I can write an article about the bold. I dare say the only woman who should complain about infidelity should be the one who married as a virgin. I know MANY girls who had fun and flirted while single and later married well-to-do men. Tomorrow, if the same girls complain of infidelity, I would frown.

These girls did all sorts of things during their university days. They were the hottest creatures in town. I don see things. And to add, these women wouldn't marry their current husbands if the men did not have money.

In my opinion, it is a balanced equation: provide financial wellbeing & freedom to flirt.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Gerrard59(m): 2:36am On Dec 15, 2023
grandstar:
Queendiamond398
I feel sorry for men like your husband. When it backfires big time, it may be too late to regret.

My cousin had a cousin (on his father side) who worked for a government security agency. Both he and his wife worked there.

Well, for his first wife, he later learnt she was in Canada with their 2 daughters. This was a punch below the belt. He looked finished. It was humiliating. I am sure she won't help him come over. It was obviously a punishment for his womanizing ways.

Obey your wedding vows (Hebrews 13:4)

A pitiful story. The man managed his finances poorly. That is on him as a man, not even as a married man, but being a man. A man should always put his financial interests first before anything. The ability to proffer value makes adult man who he is.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by sirblend: 2:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Queendiamond398:
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do

If your husband is wealthy then there is nothing much you can do about it....

But If you believe in prayers then keep praying so that he would change...
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by johnog4sure: 2:45am On Dec 15, 2023
Queendiamond398:
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do
Both of you are not ready nor mature enough for marriage, quit before u hurt each other...I am married so I know what I am saying
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by livebullet(m): 3:36am On Dec 15, 2023
santaclaws:
You need to tell all these to someone close to him, like his family members or his mother. You need to let him know that if he doesn't change, you may not be able to endure him anymore...

Also, if you have a decent pastor (not fake ones), you can explain to him so he can counsel you and your husband.

Pastor wey go collect kpomo?
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Dshocker(m): 4:11am On Dec 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

See this one talking as if you're doing the man a favor by not cheating on him. Aunty, go ahead and fvck another diick. You think the man gives a fvck?
Is it not your body that will be humiliated?
It's your body that will suffer and become laughing stock among the energetic men who gave you quickies. Nonsense!

Both you and those that liked your post are suffering from juvenile delinquency.

Just open your mouth waaaaaa and type rubbish.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Dshocker(m): 4:15am On Dec 15, 2023
Queendiamond398:

20yrs from now, if you abandon the man on his sick bed, he would look back and regret his actions.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by apollo13(m): 4:18am On Dec 15, 2023
The first solution to your problem is to start sleeping together, how can you guys be sleeping in separate rooms? If I may ask, for how long have you guys been married?
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:58am On Dec 15, 2023
madridguy:
Allow your husband to breath cheesy
MEN ARE FACING ALOT TO PROVIDE FOR THIER FAMILIES IN THESE TOGH DAYS IN AFRICA,YET WIVES WONT LET THE MEN BREATH AND EASE OFF STRESS.
MOST KEY THING IS STAY TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY AND PROVIDE THEIR NEEDS.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:01am On Dec 15, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MEN ARE FACING ALOT TO PROVIDE FOR THIER FAMILIES IN THESE TOUGH DAYS IN AFRICA
,YET MOST WIVES WONT LET THE MEN BREATH AND EASE OFF THEIR STRESS.
MOST KEY THING IS STAY TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY AND PROVIDE THEIR NEEDS.
NO MATTER WHAT,you will have peace as you:
Honour GOD
Love your woman without breaking your home and
Protect your Country
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by frozen70(f): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2023
Queendiamond398:

He has chosen his own path of how he wants his love life to be

You can never change him

Its up to you now to find a way to way of not allowing his style to put you into depression

You too, find a way to make yourself happy.
Him.no send you
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by jeromestarks: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Both you and those that liked your post are suffering from juvenile delinquency.

Just open your mouth waaaaaa and type rubbish.
You want people to beg her not to cheat?
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by MrHighSea: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2023
men naturally don't want anyone close to their wives even if they have 100 wives.

If he man allows that, in his mind he has already disown you.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Ishilove: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2023
sageb:

Really?
I miss those days Ishilove and fynestboi were supermods
Fynestboi is still a mod

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by SOG0625: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Ephatah:
Be good for you. Not for him. Don't cheat. It degrades a person. Can anyone talk to him? There's the prayer of covenant. Remind God of the covenant of your marriage. Then ask him to remove all third parties from your marriage. Keep the faith. I wish you well

Everything for 9ja na spiritual and God. Na why we still dey backwards in development cry

If you like go meet pastor, alfa or babalawo. Dem go just chop your money. You go end up nacking them self, all in the name of locking your husband to your side. E do one married woman na, pastor even give am belle self join, tell her make she say na her husband own

Madam observe that man well and correct your mistakes. Simple! He is your husband yeah, why don't you talk to him or you dey fear am?
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Chetas81(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2023
adanny01:

Embarrassing situation?

Embarrassing situation is when people who respect you know that you have not satisfied your wife. When your pastor knows details of your home. Your parents or siblings know about your sex life.

Anyone who knows you like that will judge you in his mind.

Rule of thumb, never discuss your life with any outsider of a relationship.

hhhhmmm lesson
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Rejouir: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2023
edunaragold:

Babe pls I beg you,can u chat me up privately,I know a lady was story was like yours ,but she left the marriage and now regretting,pls I really need to talk to u,I understand all u are going true pls calm down,I have see this your stage in marriage before ,it will pass
God bless you for this advice, From the previous advice i read. Honestly most of the female users of the NL are emotionally bitter. I have telling you. The Bitterness and emotionally trauma is choking.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by edunaragold(f): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Rejouir:
God bless you for this advice, From the previous advice i read. Honestly most of the female users of the NL are emotionally bitter. I have telling you. The Bitterness and emotionally trauma is choking.
pls never get back at him ,it will back fire at u,never tell your family or friends they will tell u to do this or do that ,my advice is focus on your marriage,kids ,be obidient to him,feed him,talk to him without emotions,if u feel he hurts u,call him at night ,talk to him about how u feel,make sure una settle anything before sleep, marriage takes yrs to perfect or get use to,do you best as a good wife,it's only when u catch him with your two neked eyes u can take any decisions u want,stay away from his phone, avoid seeing any nonsense that will make ue jelaous ,then u start given him emotions.i have a wife that could not take this advice am giving u, they advice her to pack and leave me, checking my phone secretly is what she dose and I told her stop this ,what I do with my phone is my business ,it's why it's mine,she tut I was cheating , with cathing me,now she has pack and go,am still alone ,am planning to finish my house and remarry,the rate of unmarried woman even single mom is too much,if u notice single mom takes time to remarry by then many younger girls are grown and looking for who to be with,keep your marriage,call your pastor to help u out than even family or any one pastor first.3 stage in marriage
1.the love journey and 🍯 Honey moon
2.the reality , challenges,ups and down,worries , disliking your spouse, argument, nagging,etc
3. Finally the understanding couples ,both of u will know adjust to each other , understand,etc and a happy home . marriage is a war zone and a peaceful zone only a woman wise woman follow the husband jeje.,even Pastor self have problem o,even prayer worriors , ushers , Choires ,etc ,just find that right spot not to confront or show emotions to him,when God want to expose him he will korokoro and that's were u strick,but never review or use your man's weakness to deal with him,many marriage are broken because of the word UNFORGIVING.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by jetson06: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nigeria is a man's world.

SOG0625:

Quick question. Why is a man allowed to cheat and a woman not allowed in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded / Who Owns Me? / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.