Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria (40616 Views)

I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
is Ibadan not better than Enugu? Or you think development is by building empty mansions and showing off few tarred roads? 😂😂😂 indeed you flat head are village dwellers…which of of 5 villages is has cosmopolitan or urban has Ibadan? Make Una Dey play grin

Bro theres a point u make an argument it becomes childish.. I'm not from Enugu buh I must tell u, when u visit there u wont like to leave. Just few days ago a guy hosted a show at okpara square and he invited zlatan the place was sold out. It was over 15000 people that attended. There are so many activities going on in enugu don't ever thing Enugu is a shithole visit there first u might have different perspective
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by evsimmigration: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2023
Another Anambra envious soul spotted.
Leave Enugu Alone, it is not the cause of Anambra evil acts.Enugu is a clean state,it is jealous that wil wipe you out like agbados.
Otule, where did Evans come from? Where did Eddy na nnogu come from? Where did Derico come from ?
If Evans was not caught,you will stil be counting Evans among the most successful business men in Anambra.Thief people.

Head bridge Onitsha was found to be chief manufacturer of fake drugs that killed millions of Nigerians, the reason why dora and her husband were murdered like fowls.. Otule, Anambra is inhabitants of dead criminals, rituals drug men, cos d crime at Upperiweka, ochanja ansle omaba were no go area. The reason why you see Anambra scattered all over Enugu state begging to buy lands cos Erosions and criminals have pursed them out of their state.
You guys like to boast as the most successful state in IGbo land, without knowing 90% of Anambanian made their money either through illicit drugs,cocaine and fake drugs, including yahoo yahoo, rituals.You guys are disgraced to Igbos.One good news from Anambra today, 1000 bads news from Anambra tomorrow,Ewu
A foolll like you comparing Anambra people with our almighty Enugu people, criminal rituals fake drugs set of.people that made their money in dirty ways.
There are millions of Evans in Anambra State masquerading as spare parts manufacturer,just that they have not be caught In the web.
Olodo

Spiff20:
Calabar is greener than Enugu. Enugu only has trees around independent layout and the Michael Opara Square. Then around Nike and that hill. Everywhere in Calabar is almost a forest, asides from Calabar south. Even at that, most streets in Calabar south are more serene than Uwani, Akwunakwunaw, garki, abakpa, coal camp and the likes.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro theres a point u make an argument it becomes childish.. I'm not from Enugu buh I must tell u, when u visit there u wont like to leave. Just few days ago a guy hosted a show at okpara square and he invited zlatan the place was sold out. It was over 15000 people that attended. There are so many activities going on in enugu don't ever thing Enugu is a shithole visit there first u might have different perspective
see whatever happens in Enugu is really non of my business but the guy I quote was denigrating Sw just to make a useless point and I called him out…I served in Owerri and I have been to some few state in SE though not enugu but still can’t compare to Ibadan he tries to denigrate , so they should desist from making useless comparisons, and besides what’s the population of Enugu compared to a place like Ibadan and not to even talk of size. The whole developed part of Enugu can’t even be compared to a local govt in Ibadan
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2023
seunjungle1:
No, na your blood we dey drink. F00!

do you drink tap waters in Lagos

They have the worse ground waters ever
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by bareal(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
A City without Water, Enugu must overcome its water challenge

A city where we buy water to run hotel. I have never seen that before anywhere in the world. Truely, Enugu must overcome its water challenge.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
see whatever happens in Enugu is really non of my business but the guy I quote was denigrating Sw just to make a useless point and I called him out…I served in Owerri and I have been to some few state in SE though not enugu but still can’t compare to Ibadan he tries to denigrate , so they should desist from making useless comparisons, and besides what’s the population of Enugu compared to a place like Ibadan and not to even talk of size. The whole developed part of Enugu can’t even be compared to a local govt in Ibadan

Bro enough of all these arguments it won't help anyone abeg
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by athaboi(f): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:
One thing is certain. Enugu can't compete with Ibadan city in all ramifications

All these ⛳ gulf course and estate you are sending here don't make up 20% of Anambra

In term of landmass and it's infrastructural development Ibadan is way better than any both Enugu and Anambra combined together

Ordinarily Redeem Church estate and Winners chapel estate in Ogun state bit this pictures hands down

Stop celebrating mediocrity without skyscrapers 🤣😄😂
must you people always compete?? This igbo and Yoruba people causing nusiance in Nigeria! Can't you create your own topic and post Ibadan and Ogun you are talking about He didn't mention any Yoruba city for competition...Nawa o
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by JASONjnr(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Alpharey:

The north provide which food. During the war how do you expect people running away from bombs and shells to farm. In terms of exportation of food products everybody needs each other. If the south does not buy the farm product from the north, the north will loose plenty of money. Everytime you people will be making noise about north providing food for the south as if the south don't buy the product. Ok why did north remain the poverty capital of Nigeria.

You're like a child that is shown a light, but he insists on seeing what darkness will make of him.

The north will export it's foods to neighboring countries if they stop to supply it to the south. And will never run any loss.

Also, the concept of attributing poverty to the north is just foolishness. In Nigeria, you will understand that saying that a particular region needs help will mean that more federal allocation will be given to that region to tackle poverty. The almajiris is created to help them achieve that.

If the south was consistent with farming, during the war, they'd had enough storage to take care of them. Or at least would've made alliance with other countries they export to.

If you don't understand this political concepts. Please don't mention me again.

Go and be selling spare parts and electronics and use all your lands to build mansions.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Alpharey: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
why? So you don’t want Biafra again, so tey Una won die for obodo Ragos grin

But Nigerians still live in America and UK. Even if Biafra comes today. Igbos will still live and own properties in Lagos. Deal with that. It is a win win situation. Clear your brain and think straight.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by evsimmigration: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2023
Agabdo people have mental problems.
A topic is all about how Enugu is greenish in nature and a good place to be.
But, evil envious Agabdos Yoruba trib who enjoy to hate Igbos,came from now where and started criticising ENUGU and comparing it to Ibadan.
The topic never mentioned Ibadan or compare it with any state,but Agabdos will always display their evil envious heart over Igbos cos they are always jealous of Igbos achievement.Tomorrow now, they wil use propaganda call igbo people children of hate, without knowing they are the real children of hates.

SonOfDSoil01:
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by JASONjnr(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2023
Bbbwings:

The North doesn't produce our food, it is the middle belt. Don't parrot arewa propaganda.

You keep saying middle belt.

During election and federal character recognition, the supposed middle belt is known as North Central.

Also, the entire North produces food. From Benue down to Borno and Sokoto, all northern states produces food.

They're majorly farmers. If you have a Northerner around you in the south as a friend, you will notice that, at a certain time when rain comes, they will begin to travel back home, that's their planting season.

Some of them have storage barns.....

Travel and learn.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Alpharey: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're like a child that is shown a light, but he insists on seeing what darkness will make of him.

The north will export it's foods to neighboring countries if they stop to supply it to the south. And will never run any loss.

Also, the concept of attributing poverty to the north is just foolishness. In Nigeria, you will understand that saying that a particular region needs help will mean that more federal allocation will be given to that region to tackle poverty. The almajiris is created to help them achieve that.

If the south was consistent with farming, during the war, they'd had enough storage to take care of them. Or at least would've made alliance with other countries they export to.

If you don't understand this political concepts. Please don't mention me again.

Go and be selling spare parts and electronics and use all your lands to build mansions.

You need serious education. That almajiri was created to collect money from FG made me rolling on the floor. More like saying that almajiri is like acting a script while me and you know that hunger is actually dealing with those helpless kids. Do you know what it takes me to take care of my children to the highest level possible for me, yet you want to tell me that almajiri is not a sign of poverty. Tufiakwa for the type of reasoning coming from the north and their sympathizers. Hope you have enrolled your children into the almajiri system so that Fg will send money to your region.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2023
evsimmigration:
Agabdo people have mental problems.
A topic is all about how Enugu is greenish in nature and a good place to be.
But, evil envious Agabdos Yoruba trib who enjoy to hate Igbos,came from now where and started criticising ENUGU and comparing it to Ibadan.
The topic never mentioned Ibadan or compare it with any state,but Agabdos will always display their evil envious heart over Igbos cos they are always jealous of Igbos achievement.Tomorrow now, they wil use propaganda call igbo people children of hate, without knowing they are the real children of hates.

demented pig, I guess you skipped the part where your flat head brother brought Ibadan into the topics just to rub shoulder with people doing far better cheesy I know the inferiority complex of a typical flat head must always set in, whenever the need arise….you lost souls are the envious and jealous one or how can we jealous people we are far better than Okoro? A a region that controls the economy of this nation, can’t be compared with people below the ladder of all development indices grin so quit with you reverse psychology Okoro, your tribe is known for hate and bitterness grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2023
Alpharey:

But Nigerians still live in America and UK. Even if Biafra comes today. Igbos will still live and own properties in Lagos. Deal with that. It is a win win situation. Clear your brain and think straight.
grin how are you so sure about that, you better don’t let your greed deceive you grin y’all will need a visa to even cross ore not to talk of Lagos, and we will make sure you are heavily taxed to own any property and that’s even if you are allowed to own properties, so Okoro better pray that doesn’t happen because you can’t eat your cake and have it grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro enough of all these arguments it won't help anyone abeg
I just made my point no one is here to argue with you beside you the one that’s on my mention cheesy
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
I just made my point no one is here to argue with you beside you the one that’s on my mention cheesy

If we act like brothers will that kill anyone. I don't even know how igbos got it into this riff.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

If we act like brothers will that kill anyone. I don't even know how igbos got it into this riff.
like I said before, your ibo brother brought Ibadan into the narrative in there usual manner, and pls don’t act like you know all about their bigotry and uncouth attitude on this site except maybe you just being hypocritical like the rest of them.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
like I said before, your ibo brother brought Ibadan into the narrative in there usual manner, and pls don’t act like you know all about their bigotry and uncouth attitude on this site except maybe you just being hypocritical like the rest of them.

From the way u sound I sense dislike or hatred. And when I think about it, I can't make anything out of it. The people that even suppose to be hated the most are the Fulani due to how destructive they are buh u personally would prefer him to an igbo man. I really don't know the problem u all have with igbos.. if they say they want there own country u refuse to give it to them
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

From the way u sound I sense dislike or hatred. And when I think about it, I can't make anything out of it. The people that even suppose to be hated the most are the Fulani due to how destructive they are buh u personally would prefer him to an igbo man. I really don't know the problem u all have with igbos.. if they say they want there own country u refuse to give it to them
stop pretending like you don’t know the problem with ibo tribe, even on this thread they shamelessly display their hatred toward the Yorubas..,,Ibos are a hateful and bitter tribe by default and they seem to have a problem with every other tribe and you can’t give hate and expect love…it’s the law of nature so stop being hypocritical with the truth grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Enugu is the most serene city in Nigeria.

No wonder it made the top 35 most resilient cities in the world alongside Barcelona, Accra, Athens, Atlanta, and others.

Now other city in Nigeria comes close to it's greenery.

Enjoy!!!

Is this Ibadan or Enugu? Why so many brown roof? Thunder can now officially fire any South Eastern person that refers to any South West state as a "brown roof" state.

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Mrfeel: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2023
Spiff20:
Calabar is greener than Enugu. Enugu only has trees around independent layout and the Michael Opara Square. Then around Nike and that hill. Everywhere in Calabar is almost a forest, asides from Calabar south. Even at that, most streets in Calabar south are more serene than Uwani, Akwunakwunaw, garki, abakpa, coal camp and the likes.

Show me pictures of these forest in Calabar city
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
stop pretending like you don’t know the problem with ibo tribe, even on this thread they shamelessly display their hatred toward the Yorubas..,,Ibos are a hateful and bitter tribe by default and they seem to have a problem with every other tribe and you can’t give hate and expect love…it’s the law of nature so stop being hypocritical with the truth grin

There's no truth in what u saying at all. You guys are being so naive cos u leave the bigger evil to chase the little one. This is exactly what our politicians use to take our focus off what we are meant to fight collectively and its working very well. When Peter obi came out to contest was when I noticed everyone hate igbos and how come it wasn't so obvious before. Honestly nigerians are the easiest to deceive in the whole world and the easiest to rule. The politicians are out there having a field day enjoying themselves while we are here killing ourselves. Practically you are the one fight the war for them, take a look at akpabio who did his birthday party at an open stadium non of u said anything about it. When it comes to people who criticize the government alot it's the igbos yet they are being shut down everyday. Igbos are scattered all over the country with there investment yet u say they hate people alot. How many yoruba, Hausa or any other tribe has invested elsewhere more than the Igbos. If by Gods grace we get biafra as independent state we will manage our 5 states effectively so that all these nonsense talk will end then we will know who u will face
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Mrfeel: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
This thread is about the greenery of enugu city, nobody invited yoruba's into this thread to talk about how big ibaban is compared to enugu
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Mrfeel:

This thread is about the greenery of enugu city, nobody invited yoruba's into this thread to talk about how big ibaban is compared to enugu
grin hypocrite, so you were blind to see when your flat head brother dragged Ibadan into the fray? We all know your noise is not complete without measuring d!ck with people doing far better…y’all need to put your complex issues in check grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Mrfeel: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin hypocrite, so you were blind to see when your flat head brother dragged Ibadan into the fray? We all know your noise is not complete without measuring d!ck with people doing far better…y’all need to put your complex issues in check grin
Go back and check the first mention of ibadan on this thread and tell me how ibadan was dragged into this thread
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

There's no truth in what u saying at all. You guys are being so naive cos u leave the bigger evil to chase the little one. This is exactly what our politicians use to take our focus off what we are meant to fight collectively and it’s working very well. When Peter obi came out to contest was when I noticed everyone hate igbos and how come it wasn't so obvious before. Honestly nigerians are the easiest to deceive in the whole world and the easiest to rule. The politicians are out there having a field day enjoying themselves while we are here killing ourselves. Practically you are the one fight the war for them, take a look at akpabio who did his birthday party at an open stadium non of u said anything about it. When it comes to people who criticize the government alot it's the igbos yet they are being shut down everyday. Igbos are scattered all over the country with their investment yet u say they hate people alot. How many yoruba, Hausa or any other tribe has invested elsewhere more than the Igbos. If by Gods grace we get biafra as independent state we will manage our 5 states effectively so that all these nonsense talk will end then we will know who u will face
stop being emotional and be honest with the truth., ibos are hateful and bitter people by default. Have you asked yourself why they seem to have problem with every other tribe not just the Yorubas? If your elder are not going to the north to beg for one issue or the other,they will be in the west also begging? Doesn’t that tell you, there is a problem with your tribe? You talk about you being scattered all over the country? My brother, it’s not because you love us, it’s simple a business or economic decision. Your place is unproductive for business or don’t you wonder why your state are less cosmopolitan? How many non ibos reside there compared to the way y’all are scattered everywhere? It’s simply because you lots are hostile and business or investment hardly thrive there coupled with the self imposed insecurity by your people and y’all can keep blaming other for that.

Like I said before, I have been to the SE during my service year, while others of my colleagues were redeploying, I intentionally stayed back just to have an experience of your people and couple with all the rumours I have always heard about your hostile and tribalistic nature, but guess what, I wasn’t disappointed. Just an handful of the few I met were different but majority had this herd and clannish mentality, so tell me who will like to live in such and hostile environments. The truth is you people can’t take half of the nonsense you try here in Lagos..you can argue all you want and it was even evident in the last election. Obi won 97% of the vote in SE while and non for Tinubu whereas here in Sw both major opposition candidates still won 2 state or you want to tell me it’s only ibo that voted obi in Lagos? So tell me who is more tribalistic? grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2023
Mrfeel:

Go back and check the first mention of ibadan on this thread and tell me how ibadan was dragged into this thread

Oga I dont have time for back and forth arguments,?the flat head I quoted dragged Ibadan into the fray and i simply put the record straight….Lobatan grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by mikeapollo: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2023
JASONjnr:
The entire south have good soil for planting, yet, the North is providing food for the south, with their dried lands. Infertile lands with excess fertilizer to grow crops, especially genetically modified crops.

Sometimes ago, the North threatened to stop selling it's food produce to other regions of the country because of the arming bombing mistakes and southern leaders ignored this.

The Biafra war, where Igbos surrendered their arms was because food supplies were cut off enroute east.

If the south won't provide their own food, someday in the future, they will stay hungry.

There is too much erosion and thick vegetation in the south; but there is less erosion in the north and the plains are better for agriculture
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Mrfeel: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
Oga I dont have time for back and forth arguments,?the flat head I quoted dragged Ibadan into the fray and i simply put the record straight….Lobatan grin
Nobody invited you ibadan people into this thread to come and talk about landmass, you come into a thread created about enugu an igbo city you start trouble then turn around to accuse Igbos of hating yoruba's , that's you kids do here
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
stop being emotional and be honest with the truth., ibos are hateful and bitter people by default. Have you asked yourself why they seem to have problem with every other tribe not just the Yorubas? If your elder are not going to the north to beg for one issue or the other,they will be in the west also begging? Doesn’t that tell you, there is a problem with your tribe? You talk about you being scattered all over the country? My brother, it’s not because you love us, it’s simple a business or economic decision. Your place is unproductive for business or don’t you wonder why your state are less cosmopolitan? How many non ibos reside there compared to the way y’all are scattered everywhere? It’s simply because you lots are hostile and business or investment hardly thrive there coupled with the self imposed insecurity by your people and y’all can keep blaming other for that.

Like I said before, I have been to the SE during my service year, while others of my colleagues were redeploying, I intentionally stayed back just to have an experience of your people and couple with all the rumours I have always heard about your hostile and tribalistic nature, but guess what, I wasn’t disappointed. Just an handful of the few I met were different but majority had this herd and clannish mentality, so tell me who will like to live in such and hostile environments. The truth is you people can’t take half of the nonsense you try here in Lagos..you can argue all you want and it was even evident in the last election. Obi won 97% of the vote in SE while and non for Tinubu whereas here in Sw both major opposition candidates still won 2 state or you want to tell me it’s only ibo that voted obi in Lagos? So tell me who is more tribalistic? grin

The problem I have with you people is that you have a problem stating the point that make u hate igbos it's so difficult for u.

Also if obi got 97% vote how come when ojukwu under apga who contested against Obasanjo didn't get 97% vote like obi instead igbos voted Obasanjo. Why did igbos vote Obasanjo, why did igbos vote yar'adua ? How come they didn't find any igbo person to vote massively. I need you to answer this question with convincing points don't beat around the bush.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

You the problem I have with you people is that you have a problem stating the point that make u hate igbos it's so difficult for u.

Also if obi got 97% vote how come when ojukwu under apga who contested against Obasanjo didn't get 97% vote like obi instead igbos voted Obasanjo. Why did igbos vote Obasanjo, why did igbos vote yar'adua ? How come they didn't find any igbo person to vote massively. I need you to answer this question with convincing points don't beat around the bush.
typical ibo, always changing narrative. Oga stick to the focus of our arguments and beside the dynamic of then was different from now. Ibos invested in pdp and all you did was voting for pdp not necessarily obj, because then Yorubas never voted for him so you don’t have a point. The fact is you know the problem with you tribe and I just outlined some and I don’t know how else you want me to spoon feed you.

Y’all need to first acknowledge you have a problem with yourself before you can start addressing the solution or y’all can continue living in your delusion and that’s one the reasons others don’t trust you with power and y’all are now bitter and hateful towards the Yorubas because we have the presidency the second time grin and I think that is were the hate is coming from and not your imaginary hatred y’all think we have for you… you all know Yorubas have always been the most accommodating and liberal, if not you won’t be excelling in our land and have the freedom to build and own properties which is difficult for other tribe to have you your hostile environment grin and that’s the truth so deal with it and stop pretending like you are not the hater here grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
typical ibo, always changing narrative. Oga stick to the focus of our arguments and beside the dynamic of then was different from now. Ibos invested in pdp and all you did was voting for pdp not necessarily obj, because then Yorubas never voted for him so you don’t have a point. The fact is you know the problem with you tribe and I just outlined some and I don’t know how else you want me to spoon feed you.

Y’all need to first acknowledge you have a problem with yourself before you can start addressing the solution or y’all can continue living in your delusion and that’s one the reasons others don’t trust you with power and y’all are now bitter and hateful towards the Yorubas because we have the presidency the second time grin and I think that is were the hate is coming from and not your imaginary hatred y’all think we have for you… you all know Yorubas have always been the most accommodating and liberal, if not you won’t be excelling in our land and have the freedom to build and own properties which is difficult for other tribe to have you your hostile environment grin and that’s the truth so deal with it and stop pretending like you are not the hater here grin

Bro I'm done here you literally have nothing meaningful to say goodbye. The argument is pointless u are the one pointing fingers here goodluck with that enjoy ur presidency. What a clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hailstones Shattered Chinese Airlines Airbus A380 Aircraft's Windscreen / Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) / Bek Air Plane Crashes Near Kazakhstan's Almaty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.