Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria (40640 Views)

I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Alpharey: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
luluman:
grin Wow!!! Just discovered you are one of them. No problem now, but stop complaining that we did things to your kins. If you wanna stay, enjoy it but we decide how to run our Lagos.

Our Lagos🤣🤣I hear, as if you personally are calling the shots🤣🤣🤣
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Alpharey: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin how are you so sure about that, you better don’t let your greed deceive you grin y’all will need a visa to even cross ore not to talk of Lagos, and we will make sure you are heavily taxed to own any property and that’s even if you are allowed to own properties, so Okoro better pray that doesn’t happen because you can’t eat your cake and have it grin

Shii. You are thinking like a primitive mammal. Anybody can own property anywhere. Nigerians own property almost in all the established countries of the world. On visa. Oga you don't have a choice. Your parasitic nature will always yearn for Igbo money as always. And how are you sure you will not be the one needing my Visa. Or do you think things will remain as they are now. Once Biafran resources are used for their own development, 99 percentage of businesses diverted through, your useless visa won't be needed as such
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
like I said, non of your cursed erosion ravaged enclave is half as developed or cosmopolitan has Ibadan…Go figure ; the trend of migration will prove that, the dream of an average Okoro like you sick flat head is to migrate to ragos and Sw that’s why your generation will continue to risk there life daily just to escape the jungled Alaibo cheesy the joke is on you Okoro have some shame grin
i will be glad to invite u to my house opening this christman and u feel and enjoy the erosion prone east... At least hunger will not kill u this Yuri tide... Bad manners will chase away Ur helpers.. it will come down to u when u look around and have no one to beg for give away . Maybe u join arm robbery fool time .

Don't worry I trust Nigerians they will smoke you like mangala fish 🐠

Attached is also erosion in Ur village.. slum dweller grin

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by luluman: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
Alpharey:

Our Lagos🤣🤣I hear, as if you personally are calling the shots🤣🤣🤣
OUR Lagos!!! Live with it. OUR LAGOS. No matter your contribution, its our Lagos and we decide what happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Relocating To Senegal With Family / In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.