Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria (40639 Views)

I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
yes oo, the same brown roof your flat head brothers are paying rent in ibadan just to come and slave their youthful years paying their Yoruba landlords grin while Alaibo as been reduced to a grave site, only when they want to be buried home grin

You nyamiris are still playing catch up, don’t worry by the time it’s dawn you flat head, it will be too late..Otondo grin
you can never see brown roof in any part of south east key cities nobody use that thing... Sumo brown roof should move their headquarter to ogbomosho they are there most efficient customers grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 12:04am On Dec 16, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you can never see brown roof in any part of south east key cities nobody use that thing... Sumo brown roof should move their headquarter to ogbomosho they are there most efficient customers grin
what the land mass of that tiny region grin the fact still remains that Ibadan is more developed than all your 5 primitive Osu village…the joke is on you, flat head tongue
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by rulin247: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin yes oo Emeka, to start with which of all your 5 tiny villages can be referred to has being standard city or cosmopolitan? Ibadan is known on the world map Hausa city of many first and can boast of research institutes and world UI and teaching hospitals and valuable industries with real estate property value, and you compare that with a cursed erosion region? No wonder your head is flat…Keep living in fools paradise grin

You said I should mention 5 villages abi?

Nnewi in Anambra State
Arochukwu in Abia State
Obosi in Anambra State
Abiriba in Abia State
Mbaise in Imo state

I didn't mention Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu as those places are too big.

If someone is taken out of Ibadan to any of those 5 places I mentioned...they will not want to come back to your "open defecation" Ibadan.

See him mentioning university teaching hospital grin grin

The University teaching hospital in Ibadan is a pit latrine compared to the one Peter Obi built in Awka. Do your research.

Shitty and smelly Ibadan wey Wikipedia carry make illustration about open defecation na wetin you wan carry make mouth? cheesy cheesy

Conee headed ani.mal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by evsimmigration: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2023
Otule, where did Evans come from? Where did Eddy na nnogu come from? Where did Derico come from ? Head bridge Onitsha was found to be chief manufacturer of fake drugs that killed millions of Nigerians, the reason why dora and her husband were murdered like fowls.. Otule, Anambra is inhabitants of dead criminals, rituals drug men, cos d crime at Upperiweka, ochanja ansle omaba were no go area. The reason why you see Anambra scattered all over Enugu state begging to buy lands cos Erosions and criminals have pursed them out of their state.
You guys like to boast as the most successful state in IGbo land, without knowing 90% of Anambanian made their money either through illicit drugs,cocaine and fake drugs, including yahoo yahoo, rituals.You guys are disgraced to Igbos.One good news from Anambra today, 1000 bads news from Anambra tomorrow,Ewu
A foolll like you comparing Anambra people with our almighty Enugu people, criminal rituals fake drugs set of.people that made their money in dirty ways.If Evans was not caught,you will stil be counting Evans among the most successful business men in Anambra.Thief people.
There are millions of Evans in Anambra State masquerading as spare parts manufacturer,just that they have not be caught In the web.
Olodo

NwekereNdokl:
My post actually pained you so much. Loll. Enugu is known for poverty illiteracy, cannibalism, etc. all the cannibals caught and are in jails all over the world are people from your cursed backward useless worthless shithole Enugu state. Enugu is cursed no wonder your state is cursed with no water. Anambra can never be envious of a cursed backward useless worthless state like enugu

Enugu people are barbaric animals

Enugu people are cannibals

Enugu people are illiterates

Enugu people are poverty capital of Nigeria

Enugu people are cursed

Enugu state is cursed

Enugu state is useless

Enugu state is worthless

Enugu state is a barren state

Enugu state is the ipob terrorists headquarters

Enugu state is an awusa land

Enugu people are not igbos

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Mrfeel: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
My post actually pained you so much. Loll. Enugu is known for poverty illiteracy, cannibalism, etc. all the cannibals caught and are in jails all over the world are people from your cursed backward useless worthless shithole Enugu state. Enugu is cursed no wonder your state is cursed with no water. Anambra can never be envious of a cursed backward useless worthless state like enugu

Enugu people are cursed

Enugu state is cursed

Enugu state is useless

Enugu state is worthless

Enugu people are not igb

Enugu people are cursed

Enugu state is cursed

Enugu state is useless

Enugu state is worthless

Enugu people are not igb

Enugu people are cursed

Enugu state is cursed

Enugu state is useless

Enugu state is worthless

Enugu people are not igb

Both you and the person behind the other moniker cursing and insulting over anambra and enugu are not from the south east , you two fools should stay off , perhaps the two monikers belong to one and the same fool which is you
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
what the land mass of that tiny region grin the fact still remains that Ibadan is more developed than all your 5 primitive Osu village…the joke is on you, flat head tongue
not the landmass but land value... I can bet you , from oba where I came from, 50/100 plot of land goes from 10m and above, my elder brother recently bought a plot of land where he's developing right, cubana estate oba 59 million.. I use to see post on Facebook where lands are sold for 500k in west..... Not the size but the value... If u can afford land in east cross river Niger and come drag with me, I love positive energy... Coward .. crawl back to Ur brown roof Ur papa managed built , I will take u serious when u start buying cement and also know the price of building materials

1 Like

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by luluman: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2023
Alpharey:

Unfortunately this "wish" will never come through till mama calls. Deal with it.
grin Wow!!! Just discovered you are one of them. No problem now, but stop complaining that we did things to your kins. If you wanna stay, enjoy it but we decide how to run our Lagos.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
not the landmass but land value... I can bet you , from oba where I came from, 50/100 plot of land goes from 10m and above, my elder brother recently bought a plot of land where he's developing right, cubana estate oba 59 million.. I use to see post on Facebook where lands are sold for 500k in west..... Not the size but the value... If u can afford land in east cross river Niger and come drag with me, I love positive energy... Coward .. crawl back to Ur brown roof Ur papa managed built , I will take u serious when u start buying cement and also know the price of building materials
who will go and buy an erosion land in the midst of clannish and primitive cannibal for 59 million grin even if they dash mba I no collect, and beside the unavailable land due to the land mass made it that expensive but less valuable compared to buying land in Ibadan grin

A wise businessman will rather buy a cheap land in a remote village in Ibadan where is safety and return on investment is guaranteed and you can ask your flat head brother why they will rather invest in the most progressive region Sw than your backward enclave grin the truth is better and you know it, that’s why y’all boast of buy up land in Lagos and Sw because there is value for property here in Sw than in your cave region😂
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2023
rulin247:

You said I should mention 5 villages abi?

Nnewi in Anambra State
Arochukwu in Abia State
Obosi in Anambra State
Abiriba in Abia State
Mbaise in Imo state

I didn't mention Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu as those places are too big.

If someone is taken out of Ibadan to any of those 5 places I mentioned...they will not want to come back to your "open defecation" Ibadan.

See him mentioning university teaching hospital grin grin

The University teaching hospital in Ibadan is a pit latrine compared to the one Peter Obi built in Awka. Do your research.

Shitty and smelly Ibadan wey Wikipedia carry make illustration about open defecation na wetin you wan carry make mouth? cheesy cheesy

Conee headed ani.mal

pls don’t make me laugh with your piece of garbage grin I didn’t even bother to read. You were so pained you have to take your time to write this piece of nonsense comparing all this villages that’s is not up to oluyole estate in ibadan hahaha what an insult grin Osu flat head, I am sure you have never been to ibadan but chose to display your ignorance typical of a flat head.

When does brown roof were built, your ancestors were still living like animals in the bush😂 the first television station was in Ibadan and 1st high rise was cocoa house. Then your ancestors have never even started growing brains to develop anything beneficial to human race😂 I know you are still a toddler probably just finished secondary school.

A city of many first being compared to some mediocre called city and is not even known on world map😂Osu you Better don’t disgrace yourself and ask your flat head brother hawking in all nook and crannies of Ibadan, let them educate your flat head because you seem to be foolish in your display of ignorance…Otondo😂
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
okay
See how a young intelligent mrfeel just schooled you!!!
Niger republic got bigger landmass than Nigeria,why don't you relocate there?
Ya own is Jas to open mouth waaaaaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01 please whenever the more intelligent and enlightened rulin247 is talking,you keep quiet and listen attentively so that you can get some intelligence yaself,thank you very much grin:
pls don’t make me laugh with your piece of garbage grin I didn’t even bother to read. You were so pained you have to take your time to write this piece of nonsense comparing all this villages that’s is not up to oluyole estate in ibadan hahaha what an insult grin Osu flat head, I am sure you have never been to ibadan but chose to display your ignorance typical of a flat head.

When does brown roof were built, your ancestors were still living like animals in the bush😂 the first television station was in Ibadan and 1st high rise was cocoa house. Then your ancestors have never even started growing brains to develop anything beneficial to human race😂 I know you are still a toddler probably just finished secondary school.

A city of many first being compared to some mediocre called city and is not even known on world map😂Osu you Better don’t disgrace yourself and ask your flat head brother hawking in all nook and crannies of Ibadan, let them educate your flat head because you seem to be foolish in your display of ignorance…Otondo😂
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Jcoleworld911: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:

Which of the Ibadan are we talking about here??

The ones below 👇

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by NwekereNdokl: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2023

Enugu people are cursed

Enugu state is cursed

Enugu state is useless

Enugu state is worthless

Enugu people are cursed

Enugu state is cursed

Enugu state is useless

Enugu state is worthless

Enugu people are cursed

Enugu state is cursed

Enugu state is useless

Enugu state is worthless

evsimmigration:

Otule, where did Evans come from? Where did Eddy na nnogu come from? Where did Derico come from ? Head bridge Onitsha was found to be chief manufacturer of fake drugs that killed millions of Nigerians, the reason why dora and her husband were murdered like fowls.. Otule, Anambra is inhabitants of dead criminals, rituals drug men, cos d crime at Upperiweka, ochanja ansle omaba were no go area. The reason why you see Anambra scattered all over Enugu state begging to buy lands cos Erosions and criminals have pursed them out of their state.
You guys like to boast as the most successful state in IGbo land, without knowing 90% of Anambanian made their money either through illicit drugs,cocaine and fake drugs, including yahoo yahoo, rituals.You guys are disgraced to Igbos.One good news from Anambra today, 1000 bads news from Anambra tomorrow,Ewu
A foolll like you comparing Anambra people with our almighty Enugu people, criminal rituals fake drugs set of.people that made their money in dirty ways.If Evans was not caught,you will stil be counting Evans among the most successful business men in Anambra.Thief people.
There are millions of Evans in Anambra State masquerading as spare parts manufacturer,just that they have not be caught In the web.
Olodo

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

angry

Which of the Ibadan are we talking about here??

The ones below 👇
so in your flat head deluded mind, that’s the whole of Ibadan cheesy cheesy grin…,and beside your flat head demented brother are slaving their youthful years paying rent in that brown roof buildings to their Yoruba landlord and they will rather die there and be buried in alaibo since that’s what your cursed land is good for grin shameless clown
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
so your cursed erosion land is more valuable than land in Ibadan😂? So why are investors not investing in real estate in anambala. Or don’t you wonder why it’s only ibos that live in that cursed land grin that is to prove to you how valueless your cursed land is and very unproductive for Business😂
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Jcoleworld911: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
so in your flat head deluded mind, that’s the whole of Ibadan cheesy cheesy grin…,and beside your flat head demented brother are slaving their youthful years paying rent in that brown roof buildings to their Yoruba landlord and they will rather die there and be buried in alaibo since that’s what your cursed land is good for grin shameless clown

Rapid dog, keep barking, you need help🌚

Ibadan is a sh*thole, brown roofers like shouldn’t be talking in public

Well, you guys have no shame

Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Rapid dog, keep barking, you need help🌚

Ibadan is a sh*thole, brown roofers like shouldn’t be talking in public

Well, you guys have no shame
shit hole your ancestors till your generation are still dying on Benin- ore road just to escape poverty in that wretched cursed region grin the joke is on shameless flat head…Arindin😂

Do you know how many of your cursed flat head linage just landed challenge in Ibadan today…hahaha go figure, they are slaving their ass paying rent to their Yoruba landlord😂
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Johel(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin yes oo Okoro that’s why your ancestors have been dying on Benin-ore road daily just to escape that beautiful jungle grin Dey play, you better ask your blodas scattered all over Sw chasing after vehicles in traffic selling gala and bottle drinks grin Ibadan alone as a city will rubbish does nonsense y’all are celebrating yet you can spend 5mins there before y’all japa like people being chased by a spirit..Asinwin

All these senseless epistle? Lol...get a life dude.
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Johel:

All these senseless epistle? Lol...get a life dude.
it becomes senseless when you are hit by the hard truth…its typical of a flat head economic migrants anyways grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by Johel(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
it becomes senseless when you are hit by the hard truth…its typical of a flat head economic migrants anyways grin

You need mental rehabilitation...lol
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Johel:

You need mental rehabilitation...lol
grin grin Don’t be Okoro, I know the truth hits you hard grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
so your cursed erosion land is more valuable than land in Ibadan😂? So why are investors not investing in real estate in anambala. Or don’t you wonder why it’s only ibos that live in that cursed land grin that is to prove to you how valueless your cursed land is and very unproductive for Business😂
and are u not asking ur useless self whu that erosion prone area has more value than ur undeveloped villages ... This question must be popping in Ur numbskull... Moreover I have proudly mentioned where I came from, but I bet all of u came from Lagos. None will admit that he came from Ibadan slum.. go and develop Ur village u are not from Lagos grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
who will go and buy an erosion land in the midst of clannish and primitive cannibal for 59 million grin even if they dash mba I no collect, and beside the unavailable land due to the land mass made it that expensive but less valuable compared to buying land in Ibadan grin

A wise businessman will rather buy a cheap land in a remote village in Ibadan where is safety and return on investment is guaranteed and you can ask your flat head brother why they will rather invest in the most progressive region Sw than your backward enclave grin the truth is better and you know it, that’s why y’all boast of buy up land in Lagos and Sw because there is value for property here in Sw than in your cave region😂
you cant afford it and u are even a tenant in ur own village... Sorry for buying Ur father's grave, I know nah that one pain u pass cry
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you cant afford it and u are even a tenant in ur own village... Sorry for buying Ur father's grave, I know nah that one pain u pass cry
mugu, you think everyone online is a loser like your father cheesy grin proudly Lagos grin son of the soil Abi u Dey wine yourself grin Okoro I have your flat head brothers as tenant paying rent in my family estate, both on the island and mainland….slave ibo tribe grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and are u not asking ur useless self whu that erosion prone area has more value than ur undeveloped villages ... This question must be popping in Ur numbskull... Moreover I have proudly mentioned where I came from, but I bet all of u came from Lagos. None will admit that he came from Ibadan slum.. go and develop Ur village u are not from Lagos grin
like I said, non of your cursed erosion ravaged enclave is half as developed or cosmopolitan has Ibadan…Go figure ; the trend of migration will prove that, the dream of an average Okoro like you sick flat head is to migrate to ragos and Sw that’s why your generation will continue to risk there life daily just to escape the jungled Alaibo cheesy the joke is on you Okoro have some shame grin
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
idiot, keep chest beating over nonsense….we have told you several times non of your five primitive village is a developed or cosmopolitan has Ibadan…if you like argue with you ancestors…flat head grin
maggot! You are talking about red zinc city where open defecation is the order of the day, you are complete idiot!
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by SonOfDSoil01: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2023
bigcasava1:
maggot! You are talking about red zinc city where open defecation is the order of the day, you are complete idiot!
Flat head pig cheesy so that can’t be found in your cursed land? So because some lawless few practice open defecation, that makes your cursed and backward land more developed than Ibadan? grin I just wonder why it is always difficult for a flatty to to ever make sense grin…now run along Osu cannibal
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:30am On Dec 18, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
like I said, non of your cursed erosion ravaged enclave is half as developed or cosmopolitan has Ibadan…Go figure ; the trend of migration will prove that, the dream of an average Okoro like you sick flat head is to migrate to ragos and Sw that’s why your generation will continue to risk there life daily just to escape the jungled Alaibo cheesy the joke is on you Okoro have some shame grin
i can perceived frustration all over you. No be me do you. Should I be exchanging words with clown who doesn't know the colour of land titles deed or who still depends on one Igbo man to earn a daily meal. Charlie I will advise you wisely . The time u waste replying me with empty stomach, use it and think of Ur next meal, I can see , Nairaland is where u pass time, ur joblessness show here.. mean while i can proudly tell you as i land direct to lagos on Friday, i take another connection flight heading to Awka air, i have a family there waiting so long for my arrival , and i will sleep comfortably in my own duplex while enjoy the rest of my vacation with my village elders and taking more blessings and wisdoms from them

You who's still frustrated will be here waiting for mama oke to bring Christmas rice and stew so u will have enough strength to continue Ur online madness. Travel down to Ur village and go and appease Ur ancestors.. maybe the curse they placed on Ur useless late father selling where they were buried , is what is chasing you around. Just do this and stop wasting Ur time on already established man
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:38am On Dec 18, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
mugu, you think everyone online is a loser like your father cheesy grin proudly Lagos grin son of the soil Abi u Dey wine yourself grin Okoro I have your flat head brothers as tenant paying rent in my family estate, both on the island and mainland….slave ibo tribe grin
this is why typical yorubas keep failing... Entitlement mentality has killed all of them . Which one is son of the soil. How can you be claiming son of the soil when u don't have just 10ft/10ft plot of land in your name How can you be claiming son of the soil when u are tenant in a house owned by Igbo man.. Ur son of the soil entitlement ends here on nairaland , if I were you, I will rather claim soil of the soil in Ogun than Lagos, at least there , u can tell me u have some hinterland, and undeveloped villages lands ur father couldn't develop before he died.. stop claiming son the soil.. son of the soil indeed. Lemme laugh u small hohohohogogogogog
Your father must be rolling in his grave, I knw u guys , na only mouth unah get , no wonder Fulani/Hausa ppl in mile 12 Lagos keep killing u in number, u even have to hide inside gutter for days like rat 🐀🐁 just ti save ur life.... Soil of the Cray soil 😂😄😄😂😄
Re: Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
the same erosion has more beautiful building than the slum u came out from... U can't be a tenant and be claiming Indigene of Lagos u must at least own a piece of land to qualify for that... The least u can be , is agbero or Aleye looking for vulnerable traders to defraud... I heard u changed Ur name to Musa and draw Hausa tribal mark to escape from their pawn next time u won't be lucky.. meanwhile save ur strength and data because more hunger is heading ur head . Flat head bla bla bla , erosion blu blu blu blu, apart from this two lines which other thing can u say Absolutely nothing but it's shameful u are just a tenant in Ur own soil.. son of cray soil 😜

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Relocating To Senegal With Family / In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.