Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] (4506 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Man Leaks Ex's Nudes Saying He Wants To Warn Other Men Against Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by EmeraldHash(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Thank you boss for always telling us(me) the hard truth.
I'm interested and I will like to share this post on my WhatsApp status, if you will permit me.
And lastly I will like to share my plan with you on how to beat poverty in 2024.

A little intro about my self.
I'm a male 27yrs old, I will be starting my nysc service year properly by next year.

I plan to learn a skill called data entry come February 1st next year, and I will be pay 38k to learn the skill.

I have some pi like 600. I plan to sell 400 out of it and get a laptop and also pay for this data entry skill

And then, after I made money for that skill I want to learn how to write like content writing afterward. I want to get into tech and I have two option on my mind UI/UX design or Cybersecurity.

These are my plans for next year.

Please kindly comment and advise me concerning it. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Joelsunnys: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please I enjoy your writeup more importantly I like you to suggest a good camera for me.
Email it to me joelsunny5@gmail.com. With picture if possible
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by dfos2k(m): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Interested
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Oburu202: 2:29am On Dec 15, 2023
ILegend,

I have been following you for a while.

Let me be honest with you. Your write-ups have helped me.

I learned a lot!!! I love your bragging sometimes too.

But here's the deal here. You don't normally review your Identity. Looking at your post, I see that you put up a picture of your graduation which means you are serious about this.

Can you contact me? Let's talk. I have one or two things I can suggest. Then I be of help to you.

Don't do it. Killing yourself is not the answer especially someone who is as lucky as you are. You have made money from your books.

You are young. Please don't do it.

For those who are making fun of him. Sorry for your likes. You are not better than him.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Fifi2017: 5:30am On Dec 15, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
To partake in the Procrastination and Distraction ( P & D ) program, reply this with I'm interested.

am interested Boss
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Sexybrain2023: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
To partake in the Procrastination and Distraction ( P & D ) program, reply this with I'm interested.

I'm interested
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Emmanuel30a: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
In summary, no one cares about your degrees, they care about what you can do for them either for money or for free. The ones they pay for are the ones they value the most.

On that list above, someone from France bought one of my books for $43. That is more than 50k. This person will value that book and will read everything word for word because it's his sweat he used to buy it.

This same book this oyibo man bought for 50k last month, I have given it to my fellow Nigerians for free before but I doubt they knew the value.

To cut the long story short, have a digital skill that generates recurring income while you sleep, else work work for others for the rest of your life.

The fight is about

Freedom of your time Vs No freedom of your time.

Choose wisely and run with it (as president Tinubu will say).

Oh, before I end this post...

Typing...
Choose suicide if you like or wants... Commit it if you wants&or likes... JESUS CHRIST...
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by imagrg(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2023
Why do you want to destroy what God has created?
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2023
ATTENTION, PLEASE

This is what will happen.

I'll ask you guys to send me your Nairaland name and your WhatsApp number to my email or WhatsApp. 

I'll add everyone to a group.
I'll privately assign a number to each person.

I'll ask number 1-10 to choose from number 11-20 who will be in his/her group. Then, I'll ask number 11-20 to choose from number 21-30 who he wants to join him/her.

I'll pair 3 people together to be each other's primary accountability partner.

I'll be the secondary accountability partner only checking in on the 15th of every month for everyone to give accountable of their progress.

Later, I will rearrange the group and put people who have similar pursuits in life in the same 3-in-1 group since they have a lot in common.

At the end of the year, there will be a winner from these 3 people in a group.

These winners will have a chance to win again in the overall group. So, try your best to progress the most in your group. Now you have challengers, you don't need to ever relent.

Each group of 3 will agree on a name of an animal, bird, or fish they'll be called like

The Lions
The Eagles
The Whales
The Tigers

Etc.

After agreeing on a name, you'll come up with a short slogan (refering to progress, growth, power, strength and not giving up) of not more than 6 words.

Example

1. The Lions (Relentless Till I Succeed)
2. The Eagles (Finally Flying to Success)
3. The Whales (I Overcome Big Obstacles with Ease)
4. The Tigers (Strength in Abundance, Success in Accordance)

And so on...

You get the point.

Also, your group member should not know your Nairaland moniker. I'm the only one to know. You'll tell them a name you're more known with at home, not your moniker.

This is to make sure two monikers that are sworn enemies don't find out that they're in the same group.

Your introduction in the group will be simple.

I'm Steve, from Ondo state.
I have lots of dreams, but the 4 I'll focus on in 2024 are

1. Coding like a pro
2. Master graphics like a pro
3. One that I'm not comfortable telling anyone, but it's long the line of relationship/family
4. Money saving habit of at least 5k per month

That is it for now.

So, send me your

1. Moniker:
2. A second name you're mostly called in real life, not your full name:
3. Email:
4. WhatsApp no:
5. Chosen accountability app:
6. Zodiac sign:

Via WhatsApp: 09060760264
Via Email: iLegendbusiness@gmail.com

I'm not going to reply your message on WhatsApp, but on the 19-20th of December, you'll find yourself in our general WhatsApp group.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by chimex38: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2023
JoeClefAuthor
iLegendd
:

Try to avoid using suicide as a marketing strategy for traffic, no matter how objective your product or services are.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by AfroBeatDiary: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2023
@iLegendd: I feel desecrated by your writings like you fingered me hirtherto without giving consent as I expected something different and met a different thing but I can't but say you nailed it right hence my feelings of being desecrated, you're a fellow to be followed and consume your content in addition to what's it's being fed already.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by A305: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2023
Oburu202:
ILegend,

I have been following you for a while.

Let me be honest with you. Your write-ups have helped me.

I learned a lot!!! I love your bragging sometimes too.

But here's the deal here. You don't normally review your Identity. Looking at your post, I see that you put up a picture of your graduation which means you are serious about this.

Can you contact me? Let's talk. I have one or two things I can suggest. Then I be of help to you.

Don't do it. Killing yourself is not the answer especially someone who is as lucky as you are. You have made money from your books.

You are young. Please don't do it.

For those who are making fun of him. Sorry for your likes. You are not better than him.
he isn't serious about the suicide topic, that was only a clickbait to get you to click and read his thread.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by NwaliE01: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Abeg, when are you committing suicide again?

We need to de-populate the Country.

We don't beg anyone not to commit suicide anymore.
Everyone in Nigeria is literally hanging on a rope in this battered economy.

I know because I can feel the hit from afar.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
ATTENTION, PLEASE

This is what will happen.

I'll ask you guys to send me your Nairaland name and your WhatsApp number to my email or WhatsApp. 

I'll add everyone to a group.
I'll privately assign a number to each person.

I'll ask number 1-10 to choose from number 11-20 who will be in his/her group. Then, I'll ask number 11-20 to choose from number 21-30 who he wants to join him/her.

I'll pair 3 people together to be each other's primary accountability partner.

I'll be the secondary accountability partner only checking in on the 15th of every month for everyone to give accountable of their progress.

Later, I will rearrange the group and put people who have similar pursuits in life in the same 3-in-1 group since they have a lot in common.

At the end of the year, there will be a winner from these 3 people in a group.

These winners will have a chance to win again in the overall group. So, try your best to progress the most in your group. Now you have challengers, you don't need to ever relent.

Each group of 3 will agree on a name of an animal, bird, or fish they'll be called like

The Lions
The Eagles
The Whales
The Tigers

Etc.

After agreeing on a name, you'll come up with a short slogan (refering to progress, growth, power, strength and not giving up) of not more than 6 words.

Example

1. The Lions (Relentless Till I Succeed)
2. The Eagles (Finally Flying to Success)
3. The Whales (I Overcome Big Obstacles with Ease)
4. The Tigers (Strength in Abundance, Success in Accordance)

And so on...

You get the point.

Also, your group member should not know your Nairaland moniker. I'm the only one to know. You'll tell them a name you're more known with at home, not your moniker.

This is to make sure two monikers that are sworn enemies don't find out that they're in the same group.

Your introduction in the group will be simple.

I'm Steve, from Ondo state.
I have lots of dreams, but the 4 I'll focus on in 2024 are

1. Coding like a pro
2. Master graphics like a pro
3. One that I'm not comfortable telling anyone, but it's long the line of relationship/family
4. Money saving habit of at least 5k per month

That is it for now.

So, send me your

1. Moniker:
2. A second name you're mostly called in real life, not your full name:
3. Email:
4. WhatsApp no:
5. Chosen accountability app:
6. Zodiac sign:

Via WhatsApp: 09060760264
Via Email: iLegendbusiness@gmail.com

I'm not going to reply your message on WhatsApp, but on the 19-20th of December, you'll find yourself in our general WhatsApp group.
you go explain tire because no evidence pussylegendd
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
chimex38:

Try to avoid using suicide as a marketing strategy for traffic, no matter how objective your product or services are.
No, I'm too stubborn to listen.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
No, I'm too stubborn to listen.
Totoclef
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
I have complied the names of people interested.

https://www.nairaland.com/7938376/18-before-2024-nobody-told
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Generalkorex(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:

I'm interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) / Which One Is More Dangerous (pix) / Guys: Can You Lick P.u.n.a.n.i?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.