Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom (42049 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Bolu004(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
post=127483165:
Love Is A Beautiful Thing, I'm Still Surprised.

Don't Forget, NaìjaCover Bring The Good News

The first Good News from since January 😊

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
As long as there is money and penis is working,
Girls are good to go with u

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Beuberry(f): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
post=127483224:
See More Photos As Obtained By NaijaÇover Below:
Best news you dz boy ll share dz year.
Hope we ll hear ya bad news soon since that's what you love.
Courtesy: Witches Association of Nigeria (WAN), Nairaland Chapter.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Omoawoke2(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
We need to respect ladies, even if they do it for money. At least they give you hope that with money, you can have a woman.
Kudos to her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nothing anyone wan tell me, that man get money

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by StraightGaay: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gold digger
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Evolutionism: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Smart Evening NewsPapergrin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by MightySparrow: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
post=127483165:
Love Is A Beautiful Thing, I'm Still Surprised.

Don't Forget, NaìjaCover Bring The Good News

NigerCover has repented

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Nwaokunkpara: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
He's Rich or wealthy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Creditalerts: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
The man aza fat grin
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Confirmedzombie: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Is this supposed to be news, very ugly frustrated things. God will give me my own husband.

She is just intimidating someone.

Mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by TheFacelessMan: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Anyone male or female who marries a "special needs" individual ( they aren't called challenged or disabled anyone) is a very brave person.

It is a lifetime filled with a lot of discomfort that wouldn't be experienced by people who marry "full" individuals.

Of course you can marry a man without disabilities that will beat the shiit out of you regularly, cheat and generally make life hell.

But still, marrying a special needs person will test your resilience. I salute her. 🫡

7 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by SQLmastar(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
How will they fvck?

@seun what da f**ck is "Bleep"? I tried writing ffuck and you changed it to "Bleep"

These two words are not the same angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Thabothabo101: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
post=127483145:
A Nigerian Woman, Emem Effiong and her physically challenged lover, Innocent Moses Ntia, have gotten married in Akwa Ibom, NaîjaCover Reports.

The Wedding was held at the Christ The King Cathedral in Uyo on Saturday, December 9, 2023.

The bride took to Facebook on Wednesday, December 13, to share photos from the wedding.

"Thank God it ended in praise. Our deepest appreciation to Her Excellency, the wife of the Governor, Pastor Mrs. Patience Umo Eno that was ably represented by wives of five LGA transition committee chairmen. Mummy, Thank you for honoring us, God bless you,” she wrote.

Congratulating the couple, one Greg Simon, said there have been many beautiful marriages in the disability community in 2023.

“Oh wow! Congratulations my dear brother Innocent Ntia Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it. Happiness is understatement for me, to describe how excited I'm celebrating this two love birds. My prayers are for unusual enlargement as you start this beautiful journey together. The year 2023 birth so many beautiful marriages in the disability community, changing the narrative is a goal. I'm positive and prayerfully 2024 will have more warriors walk to the altar Amen. Once more, accept my warmest congratulations,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By ÑaijaCover Below:

As long as he is physically unchallenged down under. The marriage can last.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by spencekat(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Karleb:
This guy just stole a tall woman off the dating market!

Allahu Akbar!
That woman is not tall.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bolu004:

The first Good News from Naija-Cover since January 😊

Don't Forget, Na Where Person Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by LockDown69(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
The bride has seen better days, after she don chop life finish, she come one settle with disabled person. Inside life... grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
MightySparrow:

NigerCover has repented

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, My Brother
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by meditator(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nicepoker:
Fear of old age without having someone to call your husband. grin menopause na your mate? grin
Who did this to u ?
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Do you have their permission before posting on Nairaland, op?
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by XAUBulls: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
post=127483145:
A Nigerian Woman, Emem Effiong and her physically challenged lover, Innocent Moses Ntia, have gotten married in Akwa Ibom, NaîjaCover Reports.

The Wedding was held at the Christ The King Cathedral in Uyo on Saturday, December 9, 2023.

The bride took to Facebook on Wednesday, December 13, to share photos from the wedding.

"Thank God it ended in praise. Our deepest appreciation to Her Excellency, the wife of the Governor, Pastor Mrs. Patience Umo Eno that was ably represented by wives of five LGA transition committee chairmen. Mummy, Thank you for honoring us, God bless you,” she wrote.

Congratulating the couple, one Greg Simon, said there have been many beautiful marriages in the disability community in 2023.

“Oh wow! Congratulations my dear brother Innocent Ntia Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it. Happiness is understatement for me, to describe how excited I'm celebrating this two love birds. My prayers are for unusual enlargement as you start this beautiful journey together. The year 2023 birth so many beautiful marriages in the disability community, changing the narrative is a goal. I'm positive and prayerfully 2024 will have more warriors walk to the altar Amen. Once more, accept my warmest congratulations,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By ÑaijaCover Below:
That's nice... The dude is quite handsome in the wedding suit.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Benwallt(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
Now, this is a woman. Please, don't cheat on him o. God bless the union
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by SeriouslySense(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by prophetfire: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lonestar124:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus grin

Congratulations to them
His bank account isn't physically challenged. That's why.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by seunodediranivy: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
hmmm, the lady would be feeling secured, she would be only on the toll, there won't be fear of side chick.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Testimony1988(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Nonexisting: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Our wife. If you know you know.

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Dennisochampa: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Whatever makes her happy....
My prayer is for God to bless their home....
May they find peace... Love and happiness while growing old together... Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by SeriouslySense(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
smiley
Dennisochampa:
Whatever makes her happy....
My prayer is for God to bless their home....
May they find peace... Love and happiness while growing old together... Amen
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Dearlord(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
She doesn't have a choice
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by johnstar(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nothing una fit tell me again

Dude is rich af

Na money make her fall inlove. Young kings.. just hustle in anyway legal or illegal.. forget woman go dey rush u
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by StpidNLmods: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
U no wise.

Missionary is there customary and the prick dey be like leg

RemoveKebab:
No doggy , no missionary undecided
Just cow girl and reverse cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.