Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please (2995 Views)

Woman Treats Her Boyfriend Like A Child, Beat Him In Public (video) / S££ Th!s G@l F4k!ng H£r Boyfriend Like Tomorrow No Dey - Watch / Stop Treating Your Boyfriend Like Your Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by turmacs(f): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Why are someone guys like this please? When they are at home, you will see them acting very playful, playing like small children, laughing and dancing up and down. But when they go in public, they will begin to act totally different and opposite, squeeze face and put on that matured attitude. Why? 😫

You need to see the way this guy plays like a child at home, singing shallipopi and dancing up and down, and laughing, but when he goes out omo, you'll be begging him to even smile. His really matured attitude in public was one of the reasons i fell in love with him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Coder2Client(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
See this one sha
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by GeeM: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
turmacs:
Why are someone guys like this please? When they are at home, you will see them acting very playful, playing like small children, laughing and dancing up and down. But when they go in public, they will begin to act totally different and opposite, squeeze face and put on that matured attitude. Why? 😫

There's difference between private and public life. The two are not the same

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by OlawaleBammie: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
turmacs:

You need to see the way this guy plays like a child at home, singing shallipopi and dancing up and down, and laughing, but when he goes out omo, you'll be begging him to even smile. His really matured attitude in public was one of the reasons i fell in love with him.
So una don dey sleep in same house, do husby/wifey sturvs and go to outings and functions together??

No need to see ur parents again na sebi u don collect the dowry, yam and gallon of ororo which are meant to be recvd my ur parent by ursef grin

14 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by JustPowerApps(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
So you expect him to act immature outside but mature inside. More reason to FEAR WOMEN. They hardly know what they want.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by turmacs(f): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
So una don dey sleep in same house, do husby/wifey sturvs and go to outings and functions together??

No need to see ur parents again na sebi u don collect the dowry, yam and gallon of ororo which are meant to be recvd my ur parent by ursef grin
It's jealousy that will kill you las las, mumu tongue
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by budaatum: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
I'm currently discussing how some men are pigs, but you don't seem to know what you want from a man who seems decent.

You must have spent time with him in private as well as in public before you loved him, so please don't go proving BeverlyJean and co right.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by OlawaleBammie: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
turmacs:
It's jealousy that will kill you las las, mumu tongue

No u get me wrong...ooh wait, maybe you re right sha grin grin

Why a no go jealous, imagine say I get chance see a bunny like you wey a go pay her bride price to her directly without her parents knowledge and a go dey fvck dey go loni rabajigan, after eating ur delicious food from the kitchen I would still eat yuu at zaoza room, full package without much hassle of arranging for unnecessary engagement 💍 grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by imagrg(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Men have 3 phases:
1. The home phase
2. The public phase
3. The flirting phase.

He is like a camelon that adapts easily to what situation he finds himself.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Natbrowny: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
If he acts childish in Public. He wont be respected.

Would u want people to talk to ur bf in public like a child.

He's doing d childish things 2 please u. And know ur boundaries when u r with him in public

6 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
You want him to be shinning his 32 teeth with you in public grin

You will learn a lesson grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bring your pussy make i nack am ashawo
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by hstar: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

No u get me wrong...ooh wait, maybe you re right sha grin grin

Why a no go jealous, imagine say I get chance see a bunny like you wey a go pay her bride price to her directly without her parents knowledge and a go dey fvck dey go loni rabajigan, after eating ur delicious food from the kitchen I would still eat yuu at zaoza room, full package without much hassle of arranging for unnecessary engagement 💍 grin cheesy
Baba lekiti
U no go kee person with laughter grin

Na the emboldened make me laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by YourGFsnatcher: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
What do women really want?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by OlawaleBammie: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
hstar:

Baba lekiti
U no go kee person with laughter grin

Na the emboldened make me laugh grin
Baba how u take know say a be from ekiti?? grin grin

Normally wetin I talk no funny to me, na u make am dey funny, now a con dey laf at my words grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Rexymania(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
That's how it should be
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Nicepoker(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
So you are already engaging in pre marital sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by oguns222: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

I'm currently discussing how some men are pigs, but you don't seem to know what you want from a man who seems decent.

You must have spent time with him in private as well as in public before you loved him, so please don't go proving BeverlyJean and co right.

No, you didn't say some men are pigs. You said all men are pigs and only know how to sexualize women

Don't change the narrative, dear deceptive element.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Are you complaining or appreciating him?

I see no issues here though, personally I don't like a guy to be EVERYWHERE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Jangolover: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
turmacs:

No go marry, dey there dey share free punna.

Na why baby mamas full everywhere.

When the guy don chop tire...the next thing na to find virgin marry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Error401: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Are you telling me that you married before actually marrying?
All the best for you oo

turmacs:

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by budaatum: 2:06am On Dec 15, 2023
oguns222:
No, you didn't say some men are pigs. You said all men are pigs and only know how to sexualize women

Don't change the narrative, dear deceptive element.
You either can not read, have English comprehension issues or just plain like telling lies. Either ways, go sort out your issues.

budaatum:
That's some logic there, except you fail to realise that not all men are pigs, as many happily married women married to decent men would inform you.

Some men are pigs, and they deserve all they get from mistreating their wife. So please ensure the man you marry is not a pig who mistreats you if you don't deserve to be mistreated.

budaatum:
Why should I remain single when I can very easily find myself a decent man to be a couple with? Not all men are pigs you know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by LooneyLester: 3:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Which bf

See this alaye

You're a forking dude with hairy ass

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by sulakishop(m): 4:04am On Dec 15, 2023
There are many fishes in the river

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Eazie351(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Here’s this investment opportunity again, Earn 1k daily when you invest
Register with this link

https://gmgtry.com/?gmg=6965
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Nonywendy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Person don write the story of my life
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
I think all guys do this

Its needed to create balance and earn respect when due

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Breadistaken(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
turmacs:

That's actually very normal btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by Boondocxs(f): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
If you notice men are big softies
Very big softies
Date them and see childish but very stern

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by obinna58(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
turmacs:

You’ve got no problem as long as he’s eating you well
You’re even lucky he laughs with you at home
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by kkins25(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Na wa oh. Me I don't even have person that will complain about me. cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Like This Please by EmiDon11: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
turmacs:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There So Few Good Guys Out There? / Am New Here / When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.