Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home (4436 Views)

My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man / How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by revolt(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

Why should I remain single when I can very easily find myself a decent man to be a couple with? Not all men are pigs you know.
yes. ..decent man.. then destroy him cos you're no longer happy wth him.....

3 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by iLegendd(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
This is one of the reason why i started reading up on "The Prince"
A book by Nicollo Machiavelli

By the time I'm done, Even devil go comot hell fire say make i con replace am

Its a cold world and u should be ready to be as cruel as possible

The man lose guard, but the woman did what she had to do to hijack the home

According to the Laws of Power, its safer to assume everyone is yoyr enemy, that way, dem no go fir disappoint u

The same way I now assume every liquid item I buy in Nigeria is adulterated and fake.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
revolt:
yes. ..decent man.. then destroy him cos you're no longer happy wth him.....

I don't think you know how valuable and useful a decent man is. He'd be there loving you so much that you'd never let him go, and that's apart from helping bring up your children to be as decent as he is.

Destroying a decent man is like destroying oneself and the future of one's children, and only stupid short term thinkers behave that way.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by revolt(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

I don't think you know how valuable and useful a decent man is. He'd be there loving you so much that you'd never let him go, and that's apart from helping bring up your children to be as decent as he is.

Destroying a decent man is like destroying oneself and the future of one's children, and only stupid short term thinkers behave that way.
lol... in the west here .. the majority of men that were destroyed were decent. It takes a certain level of discipline to manage resources and pay mortgages et al... build good credit. Those are the guys that get destroyed on a daily. The pokie and good for nothing guys are the ones the women run to. So my dear.. there's a reason the saying "nice guys finish last "is popular amongst chics here. There's no benefit for a man in marriage here.....except he's broke. Women and feminists have destroyed tht institution. We can marry but no signing contracts. What kind of contract punishes only one party but gives incentives to the other for leaving ? That's crazy

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
revolt:
lol... in the west here .. the majority of men that were destroyed were decent.

You obviously lack any data to support this your claim, just as you have no data to support your view of women, so I'm not going to bother with you much.

Fact is, it would be rather difficult for any woman to take what you own if there is no evidence of your piggishness and indecency.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by revolt(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

You obviously lack any data to support this your claim, just as you have no data to support your view of women, so I'm not going to bother with you much.

Fact is, it would be rather difficult for any woman to take what you own if there is no evidence of your piggishness and indecency.

Ots called ...NO FAULT DIVORCE. the law considers the kids welfare first. So based on that it's almost 98 percent guaranteed the woman holds sole custody. Also the kids would need a shelter. So the man has to leave. Nice try. He has to pay child support et al... so it's technically not for the woman but as the sole custodian he still loses everything except she's a drug addict or a danger to the kids. So don't know why the hell I'm arguing with someone that doesn't even live here.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Magnoliaa(f): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
revolt:
there's nothing to warrants her to take all he has.

I'm sorry, y'all PROVOKE women to devious acts with your words and actions all the time. You people run your mouth anyhow, and then you cheat so brazenly with no thought of consequences or contrite. There's only so much a woman can take until she's fed up, especially in a country where the law protects her.

You women are demonic sometimes.

Says the gendar that literally carries devil's DNA. 🤣

We are demonic but you guys are the devil, the father of all demons himself, in human form.

Why can't she leave..

Why did he push her to the wall?

its stories like these that's making guys more reluctant to wife you all.

It's definitely men like the one in the OP and yourself, so very comfortable spewing unprovoked hate and without reservation to a faceless stranger that make women more hesitant in getting married to y'all. Edi*t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
revolt:

Ots called ...NO FAULT DIVORCE. the law considers the kids welfare first. So based on that it's almost 98 percent guaranteed the woman holds sole custody. Also the kids would need a shelter. So the man has to leave. Nice try. He has to pay child support et al... so it's technically not for the woman but as the sole custodian he still loses everything except she's a drug addict or a danger to the kids. So don't know why the hell I'm arguing with someone that doesn't even live here.

You do not need to accept a no fault divorce if there is no fault. And you assuming to know where I don't live is as rubbish as your false opinions about women.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

It's definitely men like the one in the OP and yourself, so very comfortable spewing unprovoked hate and without reservation to a faceless stranger that make women more hesitant in getting married to y'all. Edi*t.

I think I'd call police on myself if I were married to him. If he's this horrible to faceless strangers, I'd shudder to be his wife.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

I guess that's where my standards come from. If my father had been beating my mother, I too might be here accepting low standards and defending pigs here like you are, Beverly.

Thankfully, my father was a decent man who treated my mother with respect and brought up his daughters to deserve to be respected too and not to marry pigs.

There's no way u will call other men pigs and leave ur father out of it.... if u describe men as pigs , then ur father too is a pig... my father not a pig , cos men are not pigs

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by elverdad: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
The man is stupid
He should kill the idiot of a wife

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Mcslize: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
This thing Nigerian women are doing to their husbands abroad is very bad. Do these Nigerian women have conscience at all? And to think that the western world's law favour women whether they are wrong or not, is the height of stupidity.

If there is any way people can raise some awareness about this thing, they should come up with such. Cuz this stupidity is getting out of hands.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:

There's no way u will call other men pigs and leave ur father out of it.... if u describe men as pigs , then ur father too is a pig... my father not a pig , cos men are not pigs

That's some logic there, except you fail to realise that not all men are pigs, as many happily married women married to decent men would inform you.

Some men are pigs, and they deserve all they get from mistreating their wife. So please ensure the man you marry is not a pig who mistreats you if you don't deserve to be mistreated.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

That's some logic there, except you fail to realise that not all men are pigs, as many happily married women married to decent men would inform you.

Some men are pigs, and they deserve all they get from mistreating their wife. So please ensure the man you marry is not a pig who mistreats you if you don't deserve to be mistreated.

There are terrible men just like there are terrible women... according to statistics, women are more terrible than men....u can check the statistics on domestic abuse and divorce rate among heterosexual marraige ( man and woman) 50%, Gay marriage ( man and man ) 25% , and then lesbian marriage ( woman and woman ) 75%... that simply tells u that we women are actually the problem and not men...men just react to what women do to them .... most women feel its even right to abuse a man and will never accept a man doing the same

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:

There are terrible men just like there are terrible women... according to statistics, women are more terrible than men....u can check the statistics on domestic abuse and divorce rate among heterosexual marraige ( man and woman) 50%, Gay marriage ( man and man ) 25% , and then lesbian marriage ( woman and woman ) 75%... that simply tells u that we women are actually the problem and not men...men just react to what women do to them .... most women feel its even right to abuse a man and will never accept a man doing the same

I don't think you know anything about statistics, if the above you've posted shows "women are more terrible than men".

All the same, provide your source please so we "check the statistics" you've provided.

Here's mine.
https://www.ncdv.org.uk/domestic-abuse-statistics-uk/

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Terrible woman...@ budaatum.... u can see..so what will u call this woman?? Since u feel men are pigs

No, Beverly. What I see here is one woman, and to counter it is three pigs below to show how shallow your "u can see" is.

https://www.nairaland.com/7925212/nigerian-boy-boasts-friends-how

https://www.nairaland.com/7935290/charged-crime-rape-armed-intruder

https://www.nairaland.com/7893427/woman-hit-destroy

And while we are at it, I take offence at being lied about and misrepresented. It shows the shallowness of your position.

budaatum:

Why should I remain single when I can very easily find myself a decent man to be a couple with? Not all men are pigs you know.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

I don't think you know anything about statistics, if the above you've posted shows "women are more terrible than men".

All the same, provide your source please so we "check the statistics" you've provided.

Here's mine.
https://www.ncdv.org.uk/domestic-abuse-statistics-uk/

U should be smart enough to understand that men under-report DV against them... lagos alone released the number of DV against men , almost 400 alone this year... women quickly report DV...men dint...again, most DV reported by women are usually false

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U should be smart enough to understand that men under-report DV against them... lagos alone released the number of DV against men , almost 400 alone this year... women quickly report DV...men dint...again, most DV reported by women are usually false

So, you now admit your statistics are fake and made up, since, in your words, it does not include men who under-report?

Sorry, but buda does not do made up nor false fabrication of statistics. And please note that we are not discussing gay and lesbian relationships, but relationships between man and woman.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

So, you now admit your statistics are fake and made up, since, in your words, it does not include men who under-report?

Sorry, but buda does not do made up nor false fabrication of statistics. And please note that we are not discussing gay and lesbian relationships, but relationships between man and woman.

I just posted statistics that have confirmed all I said...and ur hatred for men have made u blind to reality

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I just posted statistics that have confirmed all I said...and ur hatred for men have made u blind to reality

I didn't know you were planning to marry a gay person, Beverly. If you do, and you are a woman, then I guess you must want to be abused, since he's likely to go look for a man to fuq while married to you, which in my book is abuse. Or don't you know that his cheating on you might introduce you to diseases he catches from not having you as his sole partner?

I think you need to up your standards and marry a person who respects you enough to not go dipping elsewhere, be they man or woman since you claim to live in UK where same sex marriage is legal.

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

I didn't know you were planning to marry a gay person, Beverly. If you do, and you are a woman, then I guess you must want to be abused, since he's likely to go look for a man to fuq while married to you, which in my book is abuse. Or don't you know that his cheating on you might introduce you to diseases he catches from not having you as his sole partner?

I think you need to up your standards and marry a person who respects you enough to not go dipping elsewhere, be they man or woman since you claim to live in UK where same sex marriage is legal.

I'm a married woman.... ur misandry acts is blinding u... u totally missed the point... those statistics shows that for a woman and a woman marriage to have the highest percentage of divorce rates and domestic violence shows that women are actually the problem... u can't be blind on proven stats and still find a way to blame men ...

Talking about cheating, u talk like women don't cheat...then why are most women don't agree with compulsory DNA on he kids they have with their husbands .... u know the truth but have decided to be biased ... if we don't call women out like we usually call out men, then women will continue to get worse ...its normal human nature...if we don't hold women accountable for their actions , society will gey worse...or can't u see that moral decay in society increased since sexual liberation that feminist fought for , Abortion sky rocketed after same feminists fought for a woman's right to her body ... can't u see the disaster it's causing in society.... u can't say because of u are a woman , then women should be given free gift cards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by BscHolder: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I'm a married woman.... ur misandry acts is blinding u... u totally missed the point... those statistics shows that for a woman and a woman marriage to have the highest percentage of divorce rates and domestic violence shows that women are actually the problem... u can't be blind on proven stats and still find a way to blame men ...

Talking about cheating, u talk like women don't cheat...then why are most women don't agree with compulsory DNA on he kids they have with their husbands .... u know the truth but have decided to be biased ... if we don't call women out like we usually call out men, then women will continue to get worse ...its normal human nature...if we don't hold women accountable for their actions , society will gey worse...or can't u see that moral decay in society increased since sexual liberation that feminist fought for , Abortion sky rocketed after same feminists fought for a woman's right to her body ... can't u see the disaster it's causing in society.... u can't say because of u are a woman , then women should be given free gift cards
how are you a married woman?
Where you not the one that created a topic recently how you're unmarried at 40 years and nairalanders have been mocking you and calling you evening newspaper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
BscHolder:
how are you a married woman?
Where you not the one that created a topic recently how you're unmarried at 40 years and nairalanders have been mocking you and calling you evening newspaper?

Don't mind the fool that cloned my account his moniker is " TrustNone " ...he has been banned by the mods for what he did...the fool was posting with a parody moniker while I was restricted...

This shows u how weak this platform is...anyone can just use ur moniker to do fraud

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by oguns222: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

Sorry, but if you wickedly beat me I will call police on you, and hopefully they'd arrest you and ask you to go live elsewhere for my protection, since this is not Nigeria where men can do whatever they want with impunity.

Men should learn to not be pigs.

You were a stupid nobody while living in Nigeria. He brought u and your family abroad and gave all of you a new life you might never have dreamt of if he didn't marry you.

Yet, you have the audacity to say you want to remove him from the house?

If you try that shiiiit with me, I'll make sure I cast a spell on you that will destroy everything that makes you happy.

By the time I'm through with you, the house wlll be gone, your health will be gone. You will be jobless. You will just find yourself in Nigeria overnight, roaming the stret and useless to yourself. Olosi oloriburuku.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by BscHolder: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Don't mind the fool that cloned my account his moniker is " TrustNone " ...he has been banned by the mods for what he did...the fool was posting with a parody moniker while I was restricted...

This shows u how weak this platform is...anyone can just use ur moniker to do fraud
that's too bad. I knew it wasn't you, for a moment I thought your account was hacked cos you could never say such.
And he even sent me a pm with that account and I knew it wasn't you so I declined.
Mods needs to deal with this.
I think his main aim was to defame you on this forum while he called on the mods to ban you thus restricting and gagging you from defending yourself when he creates defamatory posts so he could spoil your reputation on this forum
Just ignore him
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
oguns222:

You were a stupid nobody while living in Nigeria. He brought u and your family abroad .....
You seriously need to calm down and read the thread instead of assuming I'm the type that would marry a pig who thinks he can bully me with insults.

budaatum:
I don't need men to bring me over anywhere. My parents brought me up well enough for me to be able to take myself wherever I want to go.

Please do not hesitate to quote me when you delearn pigistry and become a man worthy of considering. Because, not only do I not marry pigs, I i often don't even bother reading what pigs write.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by oguns222: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

You seriously need to calm down and read the thread instead of assuming I'm the type that would marry a pig who thinks he can bully me with insults.

That "pig" gave you a life nobody could give you. You were absolutely nothing until he came into your life. If you aren't okay with him again, simply return everything he gave you and also return to the gutters from where he picked you up, you ungrateful element.

Please do not hesitate to quote me when you delearn pigistry and become a man worthy of considering. Because, not only do I not marry pigs, I i often don't even bother reading what pigs write.

Your ungrateful, inhumane, self centered self is the perfect description of a pig.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
oguns222:
That "pig" gave you a life nobody could give you.

A pig did not give me life. That's why my standards for men is high.

budaatum:

I guess that's where my standards come from. If my father had been beating my mother, I too might be here accepting low standards and defending pigs here like you are, Beverly.

Thankfully, my father was a decent man who treated my mother with respect and brought up his daughters to deserve to be respected too and not to marry pigs.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by oguns222: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

A pig did not give me life. That's why my standards for men is high.

That "pig" didn't just help you but also assisted your family. Yet, your very ungrateful self has the audacity to call him names?

Where were you looking while your conscience was breathing its last?
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
I think you have a reading problem, so please accept my apologies if I don't respond to you until you read my responses in the thread and understand the sort of person you want to converse with.

oguns222:

That "pig" didn't just help you but also assisted your family. Yet, your very ungrateful self has the audacity to call him names?

Where were you looking while your conscience was breathing its last?

The below is to provoke you.

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by oguns222: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:
I think you have a reading problem, so please accept my apologies if I don't respond to you until you read my responses in the thread and understand the sort of person you want to converse with.

The below is to provoke you.

Little do you know that calling men pig alos means your father, brother and every other male member of your family is also a pig.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol ...As usual.... the thieving, greedy, betraying -woman is not to be blamed ....it's the man that should be blamed for not being more than a house...after spending a over two decades with her....

How you women develop the skill of dodging blame is irritatingly impressive ....... grin grin
You are wasting your time on that wîtch. All the cases I have personally handled this year are Christian men who NEVER beat their wives. Yet, they were all dealt with by their wives. So what she was saying was pure bullshiiit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: / Guys / Girl Insists Wedding Must Be In Her Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.