Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. (2906 Views)

Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
We ask him for a video. grin
grin
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Longpriq: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2023
Mordecai:
Sounds impossible. But I know someone whose fingerprints change continuously.

A bank has generated BVN so many times for him. None of them is verifiable as his fingerprint still keeps changing. Normally, it's not possible under the current system to have multiple BVNs.

All attributable to a ring he wears on a finger in his left hand.
*wondering* which kind lie be this?

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by AfroBeatDiary: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Natbrowny:
Pass me the blunt. 2 puffs don dey ok 4me..

Here... Help yourself

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by harsysky(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mordecai:

A bank has generated BVN so many times for him. None of them is verifiable as his fingerprint still keeps changing. Normally, it's not possible under the current system to have multiple BVNs.

Make una hold me, my body dey shake for all these lies
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mordecai:
All attributable to a ring he wears on a finger in his left hand
Stop telling these useless tales abeg! undecided

What line of work is this person in? undecided
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop telling these useless tales abeg! undecided

What line of work is this person in? undecided

That person may just be a bot like you are grin
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Kobojunkie: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2023
ChybuzzDD:
■ That person may just be a bot like you are grin
Shoo fly 🪰! undecided
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by JuanDeDios: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mordecai:

She that does not know, and does not know that she does not know.
Adermatoglyphia is the condition of not having fingerprints. It's a rare genetic disorder. Not sure how ring can enter the matter though.
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Oyindidi(f): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Na ghost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply / Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do / Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.