Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara (35630 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / Amotekun: Cleric, Hunters, OPC, Others Lead Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Benwallt(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
I don taya for this Rivers matter.

The way Wike is treating Fubara is giving goosebumps.

We all err. Wike should just forgive the guy and move on rather than orphaned him politically. He should know that he himself is sitting on a gunpowder. APC could decided to sink him.

These stupid obedients are the one preventing me from supporting this guy against Wike.

Don't get me wrong o. I love APC and Wike but Fubara needs help
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Sevenworldpower(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
This are the nobody pushing Fubara.
Real SIMP of a Governor.
You accepted and agreed to be imposed as the Governor.
If you no longer confident in the arrangement, why not resign as your Commissioners are doing now ?

If he resigns who will replace him? Another imposed governor? Why do we celebrate godfathers in SW? Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by searchlight: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
This are the nobody pushing Fubara.
Real SIMP of a Governor.
You accepted and agreed to be imposed as the Governor.
If you no longer confident in the arrangement, why not resign as your Commissioners are doing now ?

He won't go down without a fight. He's not a Yoruba coward

1 Like

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by icedbreez(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

He's gassed out already bro

Wike got no executive powers, he is a mere commissioner of FCT

Yea right, that's what Atiku was telling his aids before too. Acting like he as already won.

Now we know Rivers + Oyo + Benue + Enugu, forget Abia would have made Atiku the current President if he had cut a deal with Wike to be VP.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Sevenworldpower(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
PHAYOL81:
Ijaw people they push the guy onto say na their person but the IKWERE tribe has been maintaining calculative engagement. This film go long but expect WIKE to be brutal when he finally assume the position of undisputed control.

NEVER START A FIGHT YOU CAN'T WIN

How is wike going to achieve undisputed control?
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Cjayboy: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Una go soon cry inside rivers state.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by bash8: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Make una no gree. Wike is greedy and wicked
Alphamarine:
This PH I dey so?

Wike lost 90% of his supporters after rigging all our votes for Tinubu

All the commissioners resigning in PH all bears Igbo names that’s to tell you they’re all Ikwerre and Etche which are mostly pro Wike

If Wike wants to be a Godfather he should relocate to yoruba land

We no dey do that rubbish for pitakwa and entire South South and South East

Only one person Wike wants 25% of rivers allocation while still chopping fat from Abuja

So if Sim gives 25% for only him so all of us which is almost 11million Rivers people will share 75% while one man has 25%

Lol Oga PH no be Lagos abeg

Sim was even kind to offer him 10% telling him Oga I know we agreed on 25% but as I came into office I discovered this 25% will likely crown me the worst governor of Rivers because I won’t see money to work

Wike vex. And some fools from brown roof are supporting him on our own money we refuse to be enslaved like una
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by TYCO77: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
[/color][color=#000099]
Thundafireseun:
Hope you guys are all aware that Wike has never lost a single fight

There is always a first time for every thing in life.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by SouthSouth1914: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

There is always a first time!
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by mallamu: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He has lost this one
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by ThompsonJoo: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

History are meant to be broken
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by yemmit90: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I hope he looses this fight

Meanwhile who is Ambode ?

Ambode cannot even face bobrisky in a face to face fight

Ambode is not a coward or dumb as people think, he was rejected not only by godfathers or political heavyweights but by entire party structure, including their foot soliders( Thugs). You don't expect him to fight in such situation because it would amount to nothing.

If this governors do not quickly win the hearts of majority of those that matters, especially key party figures, he may eventually lose this battle, especially his second term bid.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Pristine664: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ricci22:
As much as we the people of Rivers State support Funara’s administration because Every body especially the youths are tired of Wike with his selfish and irrational policies and style of leadership....let me emphasis that all these non indigenes of the state should stop dragging Ambode or Yoruba people into Rivers State fight because we Rivers people know how to mind our business and don’t join issues with other tribes

Relax. We know people insulting the Yorubas are not Rivers people. grin
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Israel07: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:
I don taya for this Rivers matter.

The way Wike is treating Fubara is giving goosebumps.

We all err. Wike should just forgive the guy and move on rather than orphaned him politically. He should know that he himself is sitting on a gunpowder. APC could decided to sink him.

These stupid obedients are the one preventing me from supporting this guy against Wike.

Don't get me wrong o. I love APC and Wike but Fubara needs help

APC lover please tell me one good reason any sane being devoid of bigotry and tribalism should support APC. Just one good thing you can point APC has done for this country, thank you. Ordinary Egg 🥚 is #150 now, chai
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Davinity: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:
He lost the presidential ticket of the PDP, every other thing he did was damage control and to save face.

He will lose this one, go and mark my word
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by clockwisereport: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He lost PDP presidential primary and that is the reason he went haywire
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Israel07: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pristine664:

Relax. We know people insulting the Yorubas are not Rivers people. grin

So you actually think Ijaws and the rest of ethnic groups in PH, even part of Ikwerres is in support of Godfatherism and looting in the name of loyalty?. May ur life be ruled the same way APC is ruling this country
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by theamazonguru(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

There is always a first.
This is his first.

Congratulations to Fubara.
Less talks, More Action..
That's the slogan.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by EngrKemp: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Alphamarine:
This PH I dey so?

All the commissioners resigning in PH all bears Igbo names that’s to tell you they’re all Ikwerre and Etche which are mostly pro Wike

Only one person Wike wants 25% of rivers allocation while still chopping fat from Abuja

So if Sim gives 25% for only him so all of us which is almost 11million Rivers people will share 75% while one man has 25%

Sim was even kind to offer him 10% telling him Oga I know we agreed on 25% but as I came into office I discovered this 25% will likely crown me the worst governor of Rivers because I won’t see money to work

Wike vex. And some fools from brown roof are supporting him on our own money we refuse to be enslaved like una
We should be intelligent when we talk.

Don't marry what ever happening in Rivers state to Yoruba.we are friends to all tribes in Nigeria.

Rivers is the treasure base of Nigeria.

Yorubas and Igbos should not see fubara survival approach to mean he is indirectly fighting for or against any tribe

Nobody should drap tinubu to inherit wike's issues
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by favour32(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:
That means, he has never failed in anything since birth.Hence he has been having 100% in everything!
Only God has capacity to have 100% in everything.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Triplerg: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Coolsat:
Wike is not intelligent

There are some fight you avoid else it'll be your greatest mistake.

End of Wike's political career in sight
Man has never been intelligent. He thrives on chaos and thuggery. This war is simply avoidable if he were a smart person. Like you have said above, his political relevance is coming to an end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by searchlight: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
drerocker:

Na u de craze pass
Wike tried at least pass other governors.
Fubara think e is wise e should watch out who will succeed him so that e would not take a better punishment than wat e a doing now , is disloyalty would definitely fight him someday if not for woke would e smell d go went sit.
Pride kill a man faster
So SIM should give Wike whatever he ask for? See the kind of people I am in the same country with? I course the day I was born in the ZOO.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by theamazonguru(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pakute:
Wike is cooking something BIG. All of una go chop am, nobody will escape.

Tueh to Wike
Tueh to Supreme Court Judgement
Tueh to All Wike Ass lickers.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Coolsat(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
Triplerg:
Man has never been intelligent. He thrives on chaos and thuggery. This war is simply avoidable if he were a smart person. Like you have said above, his political relevance is coming to an end.
APC will betray him, just watch out.

Tinubu does not like someone like Wike around him.

1 Like

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by EngrKemp: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Scanty crowd!

Shows how unpopular Fubara happens to be!

Even Portable would have pulled more crowd than this!

Which scanty crowd?

Plenty crowd .i saw them.

Men mount like status..

Go near n collect wotowoto
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by peterafolayan(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
Oga Wike, how many times did I call you? Face your FCT work and leave Fubura alone, the Governor silence and maturity is making you look childish.
Thundafireseun:
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Benwallt(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Israel07:

APC lover please tell me one good reason any sane being devoid of bigotry and tribalism should support APC. Just one good thing you can point APC has done for this country, thank you. Ordinary Egg 🥚 is #150 now, chai

Just one? Lagos Ibadan rail.

Tell me just one why you support Labour party too
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by jacobnel(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Watch and see how he will lose this time. You think naa Wike is Current Governor abi.
Thundafireseun:
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by highchief1: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Two Federal House of Reps members from Rivers State, Boma Goodhead (Asari-Toru/Akuku-Toru Federal Constituency) and Awaji-Inombeek Abainte (Andoni/Opobo-Nkoro Federal Constituency) alongside members of the Ijaw Youth Council lead a solidarity walk in Port Harcourt for Governor Sim Fubara.

Boma Goodhead:
fubara no really get sense.u don’t go this lane with wike.if u want to fight wike u will act like u are not fighting him.if u want it the street way u can’t win wike.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by mastermaestro(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Same with Oshiomhole until Obaseki handed him his maiden defeat. There is always a first time especially for those who think they are gods. He will chop defeat in this battle.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Okechinwadike: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Alphamarine:
This PH I dey so?

na Yoruba people de support wike, just know it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles / Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri / PDP Suspension: Senator Chimaroke Nnamani Designs New Posters For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.