Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara (35625 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / Amotekun: Cleric, Hunters, OPC, Others Lead Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by stormborn28(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Hope you guys are all aware that Wike has never lost a single fight

He will lose now... Napoleon later lost after many wars
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by stormborn28(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:
Panic mode
No history is repeating itself.. Napoleon Bonaparte is about to lose his last war
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Mrtaye: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
This are the nobody pushing Fubara.
Real SIMP of a Governor.
You accepted and agreed to be imposed as the Governor.
If you no longer confident in the arrangement, why not resign as your Commissioners are doing now ?
Na this same arrangement destroy Lagos

1 Like

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by abysirius(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
You get mouth like dis na him u no fiit win PH for Eluupi grin grin grin
Alphamarine:
This PH I dey so?

Wike lost 90% of his supporters after rigging all our votes for Tinubu

All the commissioners resigning in PH all bears Igbo names that’s to tell you they’re all Ikwerre and Etche which are mostly pro Wike

If Wike wants to be a Godfather he should relocate to yoruba land

We no dey do that rubbish for pitakwa and entire South South and South East

Only one person Wike wants 25% of rivers allocation while still chopping fat from Abuja

So if Sim gives 25% for only him so all of us which is almost 11million Rivers people will share 75% while one man has 25%

Lol Oga PH no be Lagos abeg

Sim was even kind to offer him 10% telling him Oga I know we agreed on 25% but as I came into office I discovered this 25% will likely crown me the worst governor of Rivers because I won’t see money to work

Wike vex. And some fools from brown roof are supporting him on our own money we refuse to be enslaved like una
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Morbeta11(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pakute:
Wike is cooking something BIG. All of una go chop am, nobody will escape.

See what is talking.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by sameks08(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:
. But He aspire to be president and failed
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by stormborn28(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pakute:

No he will fall just like the devil fell from heaven when Angel Michael took on him violently cause earthquake in the universe
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by stormborn28(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
gare:

Why do you need my WhatsApp number

That guy like girls..he want to fvck pvssy
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by stormborn28(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Scanty crowd!

Shows how unpopular Fubara happens to be!

Even Portable would have pulled more crowd than this!

A well known supporter of terrorists (Hamas) sighted... You go see shege for this Rivers matter

1 Like

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Benwallt(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
Israel07:

Lagos Ibadan rail?? I dey tell you ordinary food is getting out of the reach of the common man u dey talk about Lagos Ibadan rail. I have no business with Ibadan and don't think I'll ever use the rail. How much is the rail fare and security of its passengers,Secondly, it's a state government project, are u from Lagos? Thirdly I never told you I'm a Labour party lover.
I'm a Peter Obi supporter, and there a million one reason why I support him. My friend I just left my trading station to go eat ewa goin, my beloved ewa goin, egg, plantain, fish and bread don cost anyhow. Something wey I dey tidy every every #500-600, is now running into #1000-#1200. Hunger dey town n u dey talk about Lagos Ibadan rail wey how many people dey use. Talk about food, shelter, water, security, Naira, light, fuel. Something everyone is using.

You didn't specify before. You said I should mention one thing hence Lagos Ibadan rail and it's not a state government project it's federal.

On food, no one can hide the fact that it's getting hard to afford good meal and other items.

Last I bought dunlop bathroom slippers at 600 naira and 4 eggs at 480.

The bottom line is we will all survive this hardship.

I thank God you have something doing and I pray that God will bless that your business and enlarge it greatly.

I was expecting insult from you b4 but you beat that expectation.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by CoronaVirusPro: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
EngrKemp:

Taa..
Is mile 1 not Diobu?

No levels..

Every manchi in Rivers state backs Sim.

No Sim ... No network..

Wike no get men..

Die it dia

Mile 1 is Diobu?

Where you from?
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Benwallt(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Morbeta11:

See what is talking.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wicked person.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by survivor10(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

Your parents know better between 1967 and 70

A genocide the whole Nigeria with every ammunition available to fight a people who had mere local or at most few magazines to fight back, yet held your tribal hate filled goats for 3 years
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Mrtaye: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
PHAYOL81:
Ijaw people they push the guy onto say na their person but the IKWERE tribe has been maintaining calculative engagement. This film go long but expect WIKE to be brutal when he finally assume the position of undisputed control.

NEVER START A FIGHT YOU CAN'T WIN
Is wike the governor?
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by drerocker: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
searchlight:
So SIM should give Wike whatever he ask for? See the kind of people I am in the same country with? I course the day I was born in the ZOO.
Better cos d day is a shame to because u can't bring out the best of you to make d country better
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by RosyIsBlessed: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He has failed already. Tyrant that thinks Rivers State is his personal property.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Mrtaye: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
drerocker:

Na u de craze pass
Wike tried at least pass other governors.
Fubara think e is wise e should watch out who will succeed him so that e would not take a better punishment than wat e a doing now , is disloyalty would definitely fight him someday if not for woke would e smell d go went sit.
Pride kill a man faster
As long as it is n the interest of the people of Rivers State
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by drerocker: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mrtaye:

As long as it is n the interest of the people of Rivers State
Can fubara win election of not 4wike
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by ayanbadejo68166: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Panic modePanic mode...
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Blake755: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:
That doesn't mean he is unbeatable
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Mrtaye: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
Indispensable85:
Majority of the people supporting SIM are those he defeated to make SIM governor. When the time comes, they can't help him.
Ok you mean wike will remove governor fubara
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by soccerlite: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This na hype or exaggeration

😆

A local champion doesn't reign forever
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Israel07: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

You didn't specify before. You said I should mention one thing hence Lagos Ibadan rail and it's not a state government project it's federal.

On food, no one can hide the fact that it's getting hard to afford good meal and other items.

Last I bought dunlop bathroom slippers at 600 naira and 4 eggs at 480.

The bottom line is we will all survive this hardship.

I thank God you have something doing and I pray that God will bless that your business and enlarge it greatly.

I was expecting insult from you b4 but you beat that expectation.

Oh, my bad, it should be Federal since it's interstate.
Why will I insult you over ur choice, it's ur right. We can only dialogue and see reasons with each other. I see that behavior on social media so much and it's toxic. God blessings on you
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by snowball11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hi
Alphamarine:
This PH I dey so?

Wike lost 90% of his supporters after rigging all our votes for Tinubu

All the commissioners resigning in PH all bears Igbo names that’s to tell you they’re all Ikwerre and Etche which are mostly pro Wike

If Wike wants to be a Godfather he should relocate to yoruba land

We no dey do that rubbish for pitakwa and entire South South and South East

Only one person Wike wants 25% of rivers allocation while still chopping fat from Abuja

So if Sim gives 25% for only him so all of us which is almost 11million Rivers people will share 75% while one man has 25%

Lol Oga PH no be Lagos abeg

Sim was even kind to offer him 10% telling him Oga I know we agreed on 25% but as I came into office I discovered this 25% will likely crown me the worst governor of Rivers because I won’t see money to work

Wike vex. And some fools from brown roof are supporting him on our own money we refuse to be enslaved like una

The idiotic fool wants to hold on to Rivers State the same way the idiot ruling Nigeria does to Lagos State.

Idiotic bunch! ; Do
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Benwallt(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Israel07:

Oh, my bad, it should be Federal since it's interstate.
Why will I insult you over ur choice, it's ur right. We can only dialogue and see reasons with each other. I see that behavior on social media so much and it's toxic. God blessings on you

I salute you.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Segzy19: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ok. No qualms ..
We keep watching the movie

EngrKemp:

Fubara not fighting Wike.
Wike is fighting fubara and fubara only secured his seat as governor simple
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Greenfusion: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pakute:
Kings rise and fall, Wike isn't an exception.... nothing is constant. Whether he succeeds now or not...one day he would fall.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Iamzik: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Wike is not Good. Stop worshipping him
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Decarbonisation: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He will learn a bitter lesson

His end will not be pleasant to see for simpletons like you.

Stay tuned.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Mrtaye: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
drerocker:
Can fubara win election of not 4wike
Did wike also win election without the help of some people

1 Like

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Iamzik: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Scanty crowd!

Shows how unpopular Fubara happens to be!

Even Portable would have pulled more crowd than this!

We are discussing Nigeria politics for now.

We will call you when we need Hamas terrorist supporters
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by drerocker: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mrtaye:

Did wike also win election without the help of some people
Bros we are here arguing and cometing y de are making millions Bros less talk of how to make money now we don try no vex.bros any update I need one I de Warri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP / Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.