Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) (33775 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions / Dino Melaye Sings At Pius Adesanmi's Candle Gathering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Blaze14k: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
It's a dangerous and potentially fatal fight for the master when he fights the apprentice.
The only person who can beat the master is the apprentice.
You know why?
That's because the master taught the apprentice and the apprentice has learnt and refined all the master's scopes.

If Wike win Sim, then I can say Sim effed up.
He have all the advantage at this point.

Your mentality is the reason Nigeria is still backwards
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by biafrasun: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep
weep at your burial, you think rivers is Lagos where the drug lord reign supreme.

2 Likes

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Chibuzoripob: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
cool wike bands go follow with E DEY PAIN U AS E DEY SWEET US
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Tywo2018: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wike even loss is live Band to Fubara Chaii. See finish grin

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by payaseriy: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep
ur papa go first weep
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Gr8mind07(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
He who laugh last laughs best. We are watching as the drama unfolds
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Streetdoctor: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
maasoap:

Since when?
Bcs they are not cowards like d fallen demons
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Streetdoctor: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Larryndelaw:
That's what an ingrate always say. When agreeing with wikke before he became governor...You see why many people are not progressing in life is because they don't appreciate and keep to agreement
Keep mute abeg, Yorubas and slavery na 5&6 jare
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by viodemus: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
oga fubara is the current number one of Rivers state. WeakK realize it and bear it.

According to weakK logic, if person help you find house wey you dey try locate for street, mean say the person is indebted to you, if you for life.

Goodluck to fubara in making Rivers successful for all, as long as is not an ikwerre/igbo witch hunt.
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Streetdoctor: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

You see people like you are judas of this country. So is this the way to make peace with the hand that fed you? I don't support godfatherism but "the moment you make the mistake to subscribe to it, pulling a string at your helper is an act of betrayer" and a betrayer can't go unpunished.

Same way you pushed ambode into his political oblivion till today. Anybody you obidients and ipob support politically will ends sink in a matter of time and I can assure you if Fubara don't slow down he will sink soon keep watching.

I know your type I remember years back when okorocha and Aketi faced ts same Tinubu you all cursed mofos here were dancing to spite Tinubu then at the end where is Aketi and Okorocha today Lesson of life don't betray your helper no matter what happened find a way to settle the score so nemesis won't hack you down.
Yorubas are a disgrace to human and black race, Yorubas still practicing slavery in dis 21 century.

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Streetdoctor: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Try stay port harcourt, or warri, Or bayelsa or benin, for like 6 months, feel the difference between south west and south south with south east. It’s not tribal war, I grew up so dogged in Warri, experiencing killings, even my cousins who came from London 1999 killed. It’s a different feeling out there in south south. Everybody with mind of him own. You no fit get one person to loyal for you for so long,we crave freedom.

You see Jonathan too, Obj and co no fit tell am Wetin to do again. It’s just natural. No use Lagos and south west look,

The closest south west state to south south I. Behavior na Ibadan people
Yorubas like slavery like die, imaging what they vomiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by djkirkoo2(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep
its your generation that will weep.
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
The funny part is that if This man succeed in diffusing Wilke's influence in Rivers state, him too will become Another Wike acting like a god and neglecting the interest of the Masses. That's one thing I hate about politics

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by emmykk(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
NOC1:
I love this, everything in me is telling me that this fight is been sponsored by the president's kitchen cabinet, I believe they want to fix Wike and reduce his powers.
With these Akpabio is likely going to be the point man of south-south.
Akpabio is a very strategic politician, he trades anything to be in power and he enjoys the goodwill of his people.

There can't be only one point man in any region
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by airsaylongcome: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
hedonido:
Lol. With due respect, all these Niger Delta people can be quite frivolous.

Really? The region that sang "On your mandate we shall stand..." at the Senate when budget was to be presented, what can we say about that?
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by jrusky(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Yorubas are a disgrace to human and black race, Yorubas still practicing slavery in dis 21 century.

Oh my God what brought Yoruba race into this

I'm disappointed at you I thought you have sense before but I never knew you are just a fantastic nonentity of all time.

By the way do I even mention tribe in all my statement? You are a disgrace to your generation and you will die of that shame. To even cap it all I'm not even from SW but that is not the point here the point here is you are a utterly disgrace to your generation.

Ndiala anuofia. I spit on your head.
Tueh!!!

Your parent better catch you and chain you down before you enter market naked. Odumkun ewu!!!
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Justiceleague1: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Abeg if you wanna song a sang,sing the sing well

Which Kain pangolo thing be that nah!?
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by jrusky(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stanislause94:
big f**l, Nigerians don turn chess to una abi, so if mentor no get sense nko? Receive sense pig

Another idiot talking. You will just die ontop matter wey no be your headache. Funniest thing is those who cries more than the bereaved are from my region (SE) a k a busy body region.

Bia, biko face your region there are worst issue bitten SE than to be dive nosing unecessary to other people's headache.

Pls face front biko face front.....
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by ClearFlair: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by blackgold2018(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep
as you are already weeping. Yorubas and their week slavery mentality
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Mozegee: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=WorldRichest post=127507936]This boy will weep[/quote ]na u go weep
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Agugbadin: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep

Shame on you. The boy is not a slave to any puppet master.
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Stanislause94: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

Another idiot talking. You will just die ontop matter wey no be your headache. Funniest thing is those who cries more than the bereaved are from my region (SE) a k a busy body region.

Bia, biko face your region there are worst issue bitten SE than to be dive nosing unecessary to other people's headache.

see this outcast, why are you pained about your region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Stanislause94: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

I wonder the part of and kind of family you’re from in the southeast. You’re sounding so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Exceed15: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
I dedicate this song to Nyesome Wike.
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
You reap immediately.
This is just the beginning.
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by YourKarma: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep

Not everyone is a willing slave like y'all
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by jrusky(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stanislause94:
I wonder the part of and kind of family you’re from in the southeast. You’re sounding so unfortunate.

Oh onye izuzu ndiala you are still here talking?

Google is your friend to answer your stupid question okwa ya? Anofia anugboko ewu!!!
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Stanislause94: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

Oh onye izuzu ndiala you are still here talking?

Google is your friend to answer your stupid question okwa ya? Anofia anugboko ewu!!!
hmm
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
AsomStructures:
Lol, Gov. Sim has really learnt well from his mentor grin

Shay wike think say na only him sabi mad? grin grin grin grin

Honestly grin

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by jrusky(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stanislause94:
big f**l, half cast ndi Yoruba

E pain am. Go and get your senses wherever you sold it to because as it stand right now you are totally brain dead.

Ndooh!!!

You will alright las kas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha & Wife As A Young Couple / Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) / Nigerians Will No Longer Buy Houses Like Fish In Market – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.