Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) (33771 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions / Dino Melaye Sings At Pius Adesanmi's Candle Gathering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by sihamey: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

You see people like you are judas of this country. So is this the way to make peace with the hand that fed you? I don't support godfatherism but "the moment you make the mistake to subscribe to it, pulling a string at your helper is an act of betrayer" and a betrayer can't go unpunished.

Same way you pushed ambode into his political oblivion till today. Anybody you obidients and ipob support politically will ends sink in a matter of time and I can assure you if Fubara don't slow down he will sink soon keep watching.

I know your type I remember years back when okorocha and Aketi faced ts same Tinubu you all cursed mofos here were dancing to spite Tinubu then at the end where is Aketi and Okorocha today Lesson of life don't betray your helper no matter what happened find a way to settle the score so nemesis won't hack you down.
Don’t feel sorry for Wike he deserves what is happening to him. In fact this is Karma at work. Wike pushed SIM to the wall if you are in Rivers State you wouldn’t say all these.
Do you know that Wike don’t allow SIM to use governor’s private jet ?
Do you know all the political appointees in Rivers State are Wikes list ?
Do you know is demanding 50% Rivers Revenue. The list Is endless
SIM did not bargain for these . Bro if you were SIM you will react

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Miyachi: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
wetin this one dey yarn self? Oga this statement is so so abstract! And has no single bearing to the point I made.
You lack the depth to comprehend it.
Fubara is the hero today, just as Wike was for standing up to his oppressor. If Wike had lost, we would have still eulogized him for being brave. Today, he has become the oppressor and so probably will Fubara be, tomorrow.
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Sunday2021: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Larryndelaw:
That's what an ingrate always say. When agreeing with wikke before he became governor...You see why many people are not progressing in life is because they don't appreciate and keep to agreement
can you pls show us the agreement.
People like you cannot progress in life because you believed that you are a slave to tinubu. Your family is poor because you don't have mind of your own.

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Sunday2021: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

You see people like you are judas of this country. So is this the way to make peace with the hand that fed you? I don't support godfatherism but "the moment you make the mistake to subscribe to it, pulling a string at your helper is an act of betrayer" and a betrayer can't go unpunished.

Same way you pushed ambode into his political oblivion till today. Anybody you obidients and ipob support politically will ends sink in a matter of time and I can assure you if Fubara don't slow down he will sink soon keep watching.

I know your type I remember years back when okorocha and Aketi faced ts same Tinubu you all cursed mofos here were dancing to spite Tinubu then at the end where is Aketi and Okorocha today Lesson of life don't betray your helper no matter what happened find a way to settle the score so nemesis won't hack you down.
you were born a slave and you will die a slave. Fubara believe that all rivers people are worthy to rule the state. Your children will continue to be slaves from generation to generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by DatNiggaDaz: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Larryndelaw:
That's what an ingrate always say. When agreeing with wikke before he became governor...You see why many people are not progressing in life is because they don't appreciate and keep to agreement
"Ingrate" & "sophisticatiion" are words deceitfully used in another people's culture to cover the chains of servitude around the neck like a conquered soul.

SS still don't play dat shit.

I understand bro. We are on same Page . Wicked Wike's chains can't be taken off cos of his hat, the hat will first have to go .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by prohet: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep

He doesn't know, they should relax and see what happens before the year ends
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by fortunechy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
River State was created to entertain other states...

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by GUNITGuy: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Ogogoro people Sef!! Lol 🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Caseless: 2:15am On Dec 17, 2023
Rivers people are too loud!
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by ELITE12(m): 3:22am On Dec 17, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep

Nothing go happen
Same way Wike bench Amaechie na so Fubara go bench Wike
Na so River's Politics dey Na Power For Power

2 Likes

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Hotice085: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep

Highest MUMU that is what you are, u think everybody be like you slave for ya papa house

2 Likes

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by wink2015(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Fubara will only survive this first term.

2nd term is Wike+Tinubu+ Federal government+Inec
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by ufotunang: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2023
Fubara giving it to wike wotowoto 🙄

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Streetdoctor: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2023
engrchykae:
do you know that out of the class of 1999 governors, tinubu is the only one who is still politically relevant and a godfather.
It is because Yorubas are servile with dobaale attitude.
In south south southeast, if you finish your tenure ,you go and rest.
The best you can do is to join the gang of former governors who will keep demanding for their share of allocation funds.
But to be an emperor,you can't.
Our people are allergic to absolute power.
And so? Tell me more about it

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Streetdoctor: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2023
jrusky:

Oh my God what brought Yoruba race into this

I'm disappointed at you I thought you have sense before but I never knew you are just a fantastic nonentity of all time.

By the way do I even mention tribe in all my statement? You are a disgrace to your generation and you will die of that shame. To even cap it all I'm not even from SW but that is not the point here the point here is you are a utterly disgrace to your generation.

Ndiala anuofia. I spit on your head.
Tueh!!!

Your parent better catch you and chain you down before you enter market naked. Odumkun ewu!!!
Onye bu Nikita araahh

1 Like

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by OmoFiditi: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2023
You know the funny thing? The musician is the same one who sang Wike's praises as Governor while he danced like a drunk fool. grin

Wike regime don pass, he must come to terms with that reality. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by poiZon: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep
R u the whip?

2 Likes

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by gaskiyamagana: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep
Na lie.
Big lie
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by gaskiyamagana: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2023
ELITE12:

Nothing go happen
Same way Wike bench Amaechie na so Fubara go bench Wike
Na so River's Politics dey Na Power For Power
That minister is only live line he has.
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by CaptainFM1: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2023
Rivers people voted a toddler as a governor.
Nothing gubernatorial about him!
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by iykofias(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2023
NOC1:
I love this, everything in me is telling me that this fight is been sponsored by the president's kitchen cabinet, I believe they want to fix Wike and reduce his powers.
With these Akpabio is likely going to be the point man of south-south.
Akpabio is a very strategic politician, he trades anything to be in power and he enjoys the goodwill of his people.

How does the speculative theory you concocted even make any sense to you. Una Dey try sha
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Vadese1: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fubara everything is working for his favor. If FG dear choose to support Wike, Tinubu might as well forget the flow of oil money. Ijaw will do everything within their means to blow up the pipeline. I know even if Tinubu is a goat , he will not be too foolish to go Wike way. Those saying Wike have federal might, they are ignorant of things

Dreal1247:
In all his political journeys, Wike has forgotten Jonathan and his family that gave him national prominence. The river that forgets it's source will soon run dry. Jonathan said that Mr Peter Obi is the first presidential aspirant who consulted him. Where was Wike?
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by Sultty(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep
na u do beat am?? abeg dey ur dey
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by tishbite42: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
OmoFiditi:
You know the funny thing? The musician is the same one who sang Wike's praises as Governor while he danced like a drunk fool. grin

Wike regime don pass, he must come to terms with that reality. grin
You don't mean it
😂😂😂
I thought it was a new band entirely
This life sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by deelobe: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
WorldRichest:
This boy will weep
Mhmm! Go beat am na. You will reap what you sow. That is the nemesis catching up with Wike in Rivers State. Nada will happen. Hold a whole state to ransom for your packet sake. May thunder fire Wike from heaven.
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by OmoFiditi: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
tishbite42:

You don't mean it
😂😂😂
I thought it was a new band entirely
This life sha

Na the same band..
Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by engrchykae(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Streetdoctor:

And so? Tell me more about it
it's fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Military Under Jonathan Failed To Defeat Boko Haram – Former CDS / Datti-Babawo: I Sponsored The Bill To Reduce Minimum Wage Because Govt Is Broke / Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.