Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

How Fubara Fell Out With Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fubara Fell Out With Wike (47044 Views)

‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / Gov. Godwin Obaseki Explains Why He Fell Out With Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2023
Love56743:

Ambode didn't put a fight has a reason best know to him atleast he is alive to enjoy his life with his family abroad, Ambode know that he cannot fight tinubu spiritually that's while he gave up

So you are saying Tinubu would have killed him?
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by udemzyudex(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:

Tinubu's style of leadership is not toxic godfatherism. To the best of my knowledge he grooms and mentors his followers.

I'm not sure I ever read where he attempted to impeach any governor in Lagos. He fell out with Ambode which is not abnormal for humans.

Ambode contested the primaries against Sanwo-Olu and he lost woefully. Is second term ticket for sitting governors automatic? Not all all.

Must Tinubu support his second term ambition? Not at all.

Lets learn to separate facts from hearsay.

Oga Naptu2, maybe you could help with a fresh thread on this.

Tales by moonlight.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by osothermal(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2023
ubest1:
Wike will be cut below abnormal size, 2027 SIM will win easily through sympathy vote, every soul in Rivers will defend PDP vote just to laugh at Wike, Akpabio 2019 treatment await him in 2027
Edo too
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:

Please show me where any Lagos governor emerged without the backing of the delegates.

Candidates emerge either through direct or indirect primaries. Tinubu might propose someone as the party leader but it's left for his followers to support or not. All candidates go through the primaries.

When he had issues with Fashola, what happened? The people and party were behind Fashola and he backed down. The people is bigger than the Tinubu.

Ambode had no single support among the people and party. Even his wife was overbearing. Insulting Pastors and government officials. It was that terrible.

So who chose Sanwo-Olu to contest with Ambode ?
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Gajagojo: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2023
Brendaniel:
Wike wants to be like Tinubu in Rivers state, but somehow the people of Rivers are not like the south westerners.

Ambode could have put up a fight but he didn't and he still lost, Maybe Tinubu will not be president today .
You just want to rant because you are bitter

How are the people of Lagos representative of the so called southwesterners

Emotions and bitterness have pushed you to ignore facts and logic

Lagos is different from Ondo which is different from Osun which is different from Oyo

There is no one way that the so called South Westerners follow. That is why PDP are in power in Oyo and Osun and why Tinubu did not win Lagos and Osun

|You are just bitter and frustrated about Tinubu

If you must compare compare Lagos with Rivers and do so with facts and logic

If Ambode had put up a fight ? What does that mean in practice? What should he have done that he did not too?

How is that relevant to becoming president

Tinubu did not even win Lagos State

He is president because he worked hard, he believed in himself and he understands Nigerian politics
Without doubt he is the master strategic politician in Nigeria

At any rate why is his becoming president a bad thing? Who should be president instead? Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Love56743: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Brendaniel:

So you are saying Tinubu would have killed him?

Tinubu is vry dangerous only Ambode knows the reason while he didn't fight tinubu
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by waveman2: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2023
My guy if you want to work for people that voted you in you have to be a betrayal to any godfather.No godfather wants you to perform better than him in office so has to hold the structure in the state.

BabsBabs:
Never a supporter of Wike. But,Fubara is the highest traitor and betrayal anyone can ever have as an Ally. Imagine,who knows this guy before? His level of desperation is the highest heights of all by destroying the state Assembly chamber. We won't get it right in Nigeria o. I am dumbfounded. Where can that be done if not Nigeria. Shame.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2023
HighTableVoice:

Are you Naive. Will someone buy form for people without having assurances from the guber candidates. As it is, Wike made 2 mistakes him godfathering all those people in, he should have suggested it and not insist on it .. secondly his gra gra for playing PDP and LP during the last presidential election with his FCT appointment is giving him too much sweet head that he thinks a seating Governor can’t defy him a calculated risk that can’t pay off. Now he may be moving to stifle Rivers administration to some extent but Tinubu will not allow that as APC still needs Rivers and the whole G5 thing. If anything Tinubu will simply empower the present administration but also another risk and knowing Wike can’t collide with him head on he is in a better position to broker a deal between the two which will also mean reduction of Wike’s political strength and power. They need to act fast before Atiku steps in to throw money at the issue. With the north already in a slight disagreement with most of Tinubu actions.. This is very advantageous to Atiku and PDP to return to power come next election

Guy, whatever godfathers and godsons do in private should remain eternally private.

For democracy sake, you don't disrespect the office of the Governor by such antics such as openly manipulating Judiciary and Lawmakers to remove him all because he refuses to dance to your tunes.

You remove him next election cycle and render him politically extinct... That's how you play smart and sensible politics.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Sermwell(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

Another thrash. Statement from someone reason from the Anus.

All of you talking nonsense do you all get sense at all? I guess No.

You are shouting no godfatherism, wike is this wike is that did you all fools ask yourself how did Fubara gott to power if no room to godfatherism? Is it not same godfatherism that brought him to power? Since Fubara hate godfatgerism then why did he accepted the godfatherism in the first place, why can't he go solo on his political ambition if he is a honest man for real?

You dinned with the devil and you want go without getting injury is that possible?

Fubra accepted godfatherism and turning his back now against the godfather is an act of betrayer. Fubara is not a honest man and lack principle, what you don't want to eat you don't smell it that how a real honest act.

All of you should shut da fu-ck.

I hate betrayers with passion.

And you talking about Tinubu ad Ambodu will you shut up and get lost? What did you know about the issue? Just dey blablablabla, blublublu shit. Shut up!!!
You must be a very stupid person!! Godfatherism breeds greed, violence and neglect for the people!!
What stops Wike from stepping aside after his tenure and allow someone else contest and take over? Why must he be the one to install the next person? He squandered the state resources on forcing his successor and now he's crying like a rapid dog, and idiots like you are supporting him!
Get lost my friend!!
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Sermwell(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2023
phemmie06:
To any godson should know that your godfather is not a santa-claus 🎅, so whatever he spent on you is an investment which he would love to reap in unlimited times and ways.
And you're so foolish to think that godfathers spend thier own money and not state resources? You must be a dunce!
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by HighTableVoice: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Guy, whatever godfathers and godsons do in private should remain eternally private.

For democracy sake, you don't disrespect the office of the Governor by such antics such as openly manipulating Judiciary and Lawmakers to remove him all because he refuses to dance to your tunes.

You remove him next election cycle and render him politically extinct... That's how you play smart and sensible politics.

And that’s why I said Wike gra gra deh worry ham.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Gajagojo: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2023
Love56743:

Tinubu is vry dangerous only Ambode knows the reason while he didn't fight tinubu
It is nothing to do with dangerousness. Tinubu had more effective control of the party

Do not forget that that party AD to AC structure to APC was Tinubu's property essentially
Tinubu took AC into APC and everyone followed him

If Tinubu did not have effective control of that party PDP would have taken over Lagos State under Obasanjo's government.
So Tinubu controlled the party totally. Whether you like it or not Tinubu is a leader and that is evident from the people that he has brought out like Osinbajo and others. People recognize leadership and that is why even the Northerners supported him

Also when it comes to spending money in politics nobody does it better. Tinubu did not only spend in Lagos he was cultivating people all over the country.

It would have been possible to fight him but Ambode does not have what it takes in terms of leadership and political machination and that is why Tinubu put him there

In the case of Rivers because of the multiple ethnic groups . That issue of Ijaw Ikwerre etc will always come up .
Same thing in Edo state that worked against Oshiomhole who also does not really understand Nigerian politics

In Kwara till he died Saraki was appointing governors why? One his people truly loved him and he was a grassroots leader. He understood the people also \Kwara is dominated by one ethnic group which he identified with
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
You just want to rant because you are bitter

How are the people of Lagos representative of the so called southwesterners

Emotions and bitterness have pushed you to ignore facts and logic

Lagos is different from Ondo which is different from Osun which is different from Oyo

There is no one way that the so called South Westerners follow. That is why PDP are in power in Oyo and Osun and why Tinubu did not win Lagos and Osun

|You are just bitter and frustrated about Tinubu

If you must compare compare Lagos with Rivers and do so with facts and logic

If Ambode had put up a fight ? What does that mean in practice? What should he have done that he did not too?

How is that relevant to becoming president

Tinubu did not even win Lagos State

He is president because he worked hard, he believed in himself and he understands Nigerian politics
Without doubt he is the master strategic politician in Nigeria

At any rate why is his becoming president a bad thing? Who should be president instead? Peter Obi?

Wow, you asked so many questions, I'm thinking of answering all or just pick some, but let me try....

You say Lagos is different from other south-west states, then why are Yorubas fighting the Igbos over Lagos, why don't they mind their business for only Lagosians to handle? from your comment is that not speaking from both mouths any time you want your statement to Favour you?

Then you asked if Ambode put up a fight what should he have done differently, well I would have loved to write things I would have done, but it might be very long, but one thing I know I will ensure even if Tinubu ends up winning after the fight is that his life will never remain the same, his political structure will be destroyed, he might live his entire life with the scars of that fight and that is if he wins then now Imagine if I win...

Have you ever watched a lion and Buffalo fight before, try and watch many of it and you will know why I am saying what I am saying.

The lion is not always the winner in all the fights with a Buffalo, and even when the lion wins sometimes he lives with a scar all his life and his life never remains the same or sometimes he even ends up dying from too much injury after the fight....

You guys in the south west don't reason like the south south and south east in some matters especially this type.

That is why god fatherism is very hard in these regions especially the south east.

You asked how is this connected to the presidency of Tinubu, well if Ambode had put up fight in 2019, who knows? Tinubu may have been politically defeated by now, he is not God, even emperors have been taken down by the least of the people they ever thought could.

Then finally you asked if Peter Obi should have been president, well I hope you and and every person you know is enjoying Tinubu's presidency ?
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2023
Love56743:

Well I can tell you for a fact that he is not God, so a human being can still take on him...
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by jrusky(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Sermwell:

You must be a very stupid person!! Godfatherism breeds greed, violence and neglect for the people!!
What stops Wike from stepping aside after his tenure and allow someone else contest and take over? Why must he be the one to install the next person? He squandered the state resources on forcing his successor and now he's crying like a rapid dog, and idiots like you are supporting him!
Get lost my friend!!

You are not only stupid, you are mad, insane fantastically idiot, disgusting maggot and exceptionally stupid human for not using the grey matter on your head tonunderstand my statement.

I ask again and again why did Fubara accepted godfather offers to become the governor?

Anyone who do not want problem or dictation or conflict of interest in politics don't accept political portfolio from any godfather.

Take this or rot in hell. F u c k you and f
F u c k you very seriously.

1 Like

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

Another thrash. Statement from someone reason from the Anus.

All of you talking nonsense do you all get sense at all? I guess No.

You are shouting no godfatherism, wike is this wike is that did you all fools ask yourself how did Fubara gott to power if no room to godfatherism? Is it not same godfatherism that brought him to power? Since Fubara hate godfatgerism then why did he accepted the godfatherism in the first place, why can't he go solo on his political ambition if he is a honest man for real?

You dinned with the devil and you want go without getting injury is that possible?

Fubra accepted godfatherism and turning his back now against the godfather is an act of betrayer. Fubara is not a honest man and lack principle, what you don't want to eat you don't smell it that how a real honest act.

All of you should shut da fu-ck.

I hate betrayers with passion.

And you talking about Tinubu ad Ambodu will you shut up and get lost? What did you know about the issue? Just dey blablablabla, blublublu shit. Shut up!!!

Do you know that if there was no betrayal of god fatherism, Tinubu will not be president today?
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by jrusky(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2023
HighTableVoice:

It’s called politics. How do you think Putin became Russia president?
The Oligarchs hand picked him because they saw him only as a KGB agent who they can easily control. After he became president he called all of them in Stallin old palace and even made them wait for him and when he arrived he made it known to them plainly, your ways of doing in business is done this is the new direction now and so far the rest is history.. Putin is still in and most of those oligarchs are dead or in exile. Name of the game is politics

Bia, before I answer your tutor did you ever lived in Russia or just talking from what you read from wikiped shit? If you claim you lived in Russia pls give me at least 5 metro stops you know and mention the ulitsa you ever lived in Russia failure to answer these question bro pls face your front....

Thanks.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Iykopee(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Frustrated OSU slave grin
Just keep wailing grin grin

Oh, you picked on the wrong nairalander for a fight. cheesy

Who is frustrated between myself and a yorubastard that you are, under thîefnubu the criminal drug sniffing vagabond? grin
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Gajagojo: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2023
Brendaniel:

Wow, you asked so many questions, I'm thinking of answering all or just pick some, but let me try....

You say Lagos is different from other south-west states, then why are Yorubas fighting the Igbos over Lagos, why don't they mind their business for only Lagosians to handle? from your comment is that not speaking from both mouths any time you want your statement to Favour you?

Then you asked if Ambode put up a fight what should he have done differently, well I would have loved to write things I would have done, but it might be very long, but one thing I know I will ensure even if Tinubu ends up winning after the fight is that his life will never remain the same, his political structure will be destroyed, he might live his entire life with the scars of that fight and that is if he wins then now Imagine if I win...

Have you ever watched a lion and Buffalo fight before, try and watch many of it and you will know why I am saying what I am saying.

The lion is not always the winner in all the fights with a Buffalo, and even when the lion wins sometimes he lives with a scar all his life and his life never remains the same or sometimes he even ends up dying from too much injury after the fight....

You guys in the south west don't reason like the south south and south east in some matters especially this type.

That is why god fatherism is very hard in these regions especially the south east.

You asked how is this connected to the presidency of Tinubu, well if Ambode had put up fight in 2019, who knows? Tinubu may have been politically defeated by now, he is not God, even emperors have been taken down by the least of the people they ever thought could.

Then finally you asked if Peter Obi should have been president, well I hope you and and every person you know is enjoying Tinubu's presidency ?

You claim Yorubas are fighting Ibos about Lagos > I do not see that and how is that relevant to the conversation about Rivers state?
What has fighting Ibos in Lagos got to do with the politics of godfatherism in Oyo State or Ekiti state. Make me understand

Your submission is not logical

You do not talk like a person who went to school

I asked you what Ambode should have done that he did not do you are talking about Buffalo

Before you talk think about what you are going to say
don't just open your mouth waaa

So people in SE all reason one way ?
There is nothing like SS people and you have not established that people in the SW reason one way in so called matters like this

The only place in the SW we have seen a godfather is Lagos state

How can you then say SW reason one way that is different from any other
In Oyo state since 2019 How many governors have done two terms?

You sound unintelligent and illogical
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Sermwell(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

You are not only stupid, you are mad, insane fantastically idiot, disgusting maggot and exceptionally stupid human for not using the grey matter on your head tonunderstand my statement.

I ask again and again why did Fubara accepted godfather offers to become the governor?

Anyone who do not want problem or dictation or conflict of interest in politics don't accept political portfolio from any godfather.

Take this or rot in hell. F u c k you and f
F u c k you very seriously.
You must be a stupid brainwashed mofo!! Why must there be a godfather in the first place?? There cannot be godson without godfather!!

Anyone who's tenure has ended should step aside for the next person!! Must there be a godfather?? I know your agbado infested brain cannot process my comment! Continue with your aggravated stupidity!
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Iykopee(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Your write up makes no sense. You sound like the actual deluded one. Sorry.

Exposing your ignorance on nairaland is a testament to the fact that you have no understanding of the word delusion.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by jrusky(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sermwell:

You must be a stupid brainwashed mofo!! Why must there be a godfather in the first place?? There cannot be godson without godfather!!

Anyone who's tenure has ended should step aside for the next person!! Must there be a godfather?? I know your agbado infested brain cannot process my comment! Continue with your aggravated stupidity!

Pls f u c k to hell you lack political common sense. Get lost with your bulabu balablu balabala balubalu shit.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by tnerro1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ok be honest, how many of you read from beginning to the end?😁
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by ebenholer2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Let all those who love Fubara tell him the truth that when u start losing top loyalists of your party…it is an indication that your days are numbered in government. Ambode did not only lose the relationship with his boss TINUBU but with the top loyalists of the party.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by HighTableVoice: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

Bia, before I answer your tutor did you ever lived in Russia or just talking from what you read from wikiped shit? If you claim you lived in Russia pls give me at least 5 metro stops you know and mention the ulitsa you ever lived in Russia failure to answer these question bro pls face your front....

Thanks.

It has nothing to do with ever lived there. I have never lived in Russia but history is history
What you are trying to say is if he didn’t like Godfatherism why did he consent to it and I am telling you the game is politics. It doesn’t matter whether you agree with me or not, I have nothing to prove to you I am merely stating the obvious fact on how politics works. You can be in a country and still be a zombie in that country and not know how it’s internal affairs works and you can also be outside of it gathering and following intels to reach a conclusion. If that doesn’t make sense enough for you, it is you I will suggest to face front
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by zoedew: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Islie:
Ex-gov imposed commissioners, advisers, others on successor

Federal lawmakers protest, ask Tinubu to intervene, why N’Assembly can’t act yet – Reps spokesman

https://punchng.com/revealed-how-fubara-fell-out-with-wike/?amp
He who consents to share a bowl of rice with the devil should be content with a few grains of rice.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by ebenholer2(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
tnerro1:
Ok be honest, how many of you read from beginning to the end?😁
who will read such politicking write ups….the first ten lines have already summarized what to expect from the rest.😎

1 Like

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by justmi1: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
braveboi4life:
Wike is a greedy folk, proud and claims to be self made, The Jonathan's made him minister and governor yet they never came near govt house when they left office.

He never learnt from Jagabans style of leadership, be in front but let the people dictate the direction

He would loose woefully
You summarised all in clear terms. People saying tinubu did same thing are not intelligent. Tinubu didn't need to over do it. You can control things without directly pressing the buttons. For the fact that you made a governor you are in charge largely. Then you want to appoint everyone for him, that's going too far. I would preferred he allow sim to come up with his choice then he can suggest or approve.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Wainey: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Addme:
As much as I like what's currently happening to Wike, unfortunately if Fubara survives this,he would also do the same to whoever he prefers in few years to come.
That's Nigeria politics for you
fubara is a man of character, he is a man of peace who avoids problem even if it hurts him.
This is why Wike choose him cos he felt Fubara will never fight him, till today most people felt Fubara is being engineered by someone very strong cos ordinarily he doesn't like drama.
He is not a man who will install his anointed candidate on Rivers people
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Gajagojo:

You claim Yorubas are fighting Ibos about Lagos > I do not see that and how is that relevant to the conversation about Rivers state?
What has fighting Ibos in Lagos got to do with the politics of godfatherism in Oyo State or Ekiti state. Make me understand

Your submission is not logical

You do not talk like a person who went to school

I asked you what Ambode should have done that he did not do you are talking about Buffalo

Before you talk think about what you are going to say
don't just open your mouth waaa

So people in SE all reason one way ?
There is nothing like SS people and you have not established that people in the SW reason one way in so called matters like this

The only place in the SW we have seen a godfather is Lagos state

How can you then say SW reason one way that is different from any other
In Oyo state since 2019 How many governors have done two terms?

You sound unintelligent and illogical

I know you got my message loud and clear and it is annoying you because I'm saying the truth, so it doesn't matter anymore if you decide to throw insults because that's what you always do when the truth hits you hard.

I'm already used to your tactics grin
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by 1phone(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nonsense

Wicked wike is a gonna

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by jrusky(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
HighTableVoice:

It has nothing to do with ever lived there. I have never lived in Russia but history is history
What you are trying to say is if he didn’t like Godfatherism why did he consent to it and I am telling you the game is politics. It doesn’t matter whether you agree with me or not, I have nothing to prove to you I am merely stating the obvious fact on how politics works. You can be in a country and still be a zombie in that country and not know how it’s internal affairs works and you can also be outside of it gathering and following intels to reach a conclusion. If that doesn’t make sense enough for you, it is you I will suggest to face front

Your first sentence clear the air. Listen and listen good pls open your brain well and kindly activate your reasoning capacity to factory mode ok.

In Africa political context the moment you accept godfather offer to become anything Undet political umbrella be surely expecting battle and conflict of interest either you like it or not better you go solo on your political ambition and free yourself from the fist of the godfather that put you in that position or be ready for a war. This is fact, drop emotion and 2023 lose game bitterness. Fact is Fact!!!

If you get employment through godfather the day the godfather will need your service you can't say no if you say no that day war start. FACT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.