Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Fubara Fell Out With Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fubara Fell Out With Wike (46973 Views)

‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / Gov. Godwin Obaseki Explains Why He Fell Out With Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Justiceleague1: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2023
I don't know...but I know very well that thunda faya all coneheads
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Inspirer1: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2023
boxypane:
Fubaras cup of tea. He agreed to the list before he became Governor. So what's the pity searching all about?
And he was also selected too just like his commisuoners.

He should also do the honourable thing by stepping down as Governor of Rivers state
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Inspirer1: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

He agreed to what?!! Please, show us the legal document where he signed and agreed to it.

Additionally, produce the section of the national constitution that allows such interference with the activities of governance by ex-governors.

This is a joke taken too far.
Please, who sent their names for consideration by the state House of Assembly
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by MomohMrMoore: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2023
Lol.. this is a biased report. What is meant by ex governor imposed commissioners, advisers? Who put the governor himself there? Who was Fubara b4? Thats politics. Obaseki that fought Oshiomole, what is he himself doing now? Wike fought Amaechi. Obaseki fought. Fubara is free to fight. He has already started by burning and destroying the assembly complex. if he win, good. we will hail him. If he lose, he is a gonner. politically finished.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by aywagze(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2023
the article title said "revealed" ..at the end its just speculations ..the journalist of these days ..🤔
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by boxypane(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2023
Inspirer1:

And he was also selected too just like his commisuoners.

He should also do the honourable thing by stepping down as Governor of Rivers state
Simple

1 Like

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Inspirer1: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2023
MomohMrMoore:
Lol.. this is a biased report. What is meant by ex governor imposed commissioners, advisers? Who put the governor himself there? Who was Fubara b4? Thats politics. Obaseki that fought Oshiomole, what is he himself doing now? Wike fought Amaechi. Obaseki fought. Fubara is free to fight. He has already started by burning and destroying the assembly complex. if he win, good. we will hail him. If he lose, he is a gonner. politically finished.
I wonder o
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by gigabyte13: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2023
News marketers don start
Food don land......
When Wike dey install Fubara on Rivers people, everybody quiet dey enjoy the show
Funbara sef dey enjoy the show
Now to consolidate your boss
You wan dey play smart.......
Nobody go take that nonsense from Fubara
All the NOISEMAKERS here too, no go like am
I NO PITY FUNBARA AT ALL
ANYTHING WEY HIM EYES SEE, MAKE HE TAKE AM LIKE THAT...
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by boxypane(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

He agreed to what?!! Please, show us the legal document where he signed and agreed to it.

Additionally, produce the section of the national constitution that allows such interference with the activities of governance by ex-governors.

I'm not saying the ppl of Rivers don't deserve the best. Fubara did lots of financial atrocities for Wike, no wonder he was hidden when the EFCC came for him. These guys never cared about true governance. It's their trash, let them sort it out.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by vince2016(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=Massiveglory post=127509258]I don't care how he fell out or who fell out.

Wetin I sabi bi say everyone who joined hands to destroy our nation in the last election will receive his wages including tinubu and his bandwagon.

Some of them will go by sudden unexpected death.
Some will be struck by unhealable afflictions
Some will be disgraced unimagineable.
Some will be alive but will be burying loved families and relations.

[/quote ]

I think you should stop and desist from these unnecessary cursing of yours. You should pray for yourself to see the 2027 and also eat the good of the land.
God is the judge!!
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by HighTableVoice: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Are you Naive. Will someone buy form for people without having assurances from the guber candidates. As it is, Wike made 2 mistakes him godfathering all those people in, he should have suggested it and not insist on it .. secondly his gra gra for playing PDP and LP during the last presidential election with his FCT appointment is giving him too much sweet head that he thinks a seating Governor can’t defy him a calculated risk that can’t pay off. Now he may be moving to stifle Rivers administration to some extent but Tinubu will not allow that as APC still needs Rivers and the whole G5 thing. If anything Tinubu will simply empower the present administration but also another risk and knowing Wike can’t collide with him head on he is in a better position to broker a deal between the two which will also mean reduction of Wike’s political strength and power. They need to act fast before Atiku steps in to throw money at the issue. With the north already in a slight disagreement with most of Tinubu actions.. This is very advantageous to Atiku and PDP to return to power come next election
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Nayturalistic: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Iykopee:

The federal lawmaker said, “There are slaves who are always happy in chains. But if you go through the history of Rivers State, if you go through the evolution and the abolition of slavery worldwide, you will hear names from Rivers State.

“We are not slaves. We are not part of those slaves who are happy in their chains. I want to appreciate President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for telling the entire world and affirming that indeed one ingredient that can stop a violent takeover of government and that can stop the violence of humans is good governance.

Are you still making reference to Thîefnubu the slave master who also has his people in chains till date? grin grin

This lawmaker is naturally daft like Sim Fubara who went to Abuja, hoping that after having a fight with Satan (Wike) a Lucifer (Thîefnubu) can administer justice.🤣🤣

Deluded crazy peeps.

Your write up makes no sense. You sound like the actual deluded one. Sorry.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Kukutente23: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:

Tinubu's style of leadership is not toxic godfatherism. To the best of my knowledge he grooms and mentors his followers.

I'm not sure I ever read where he attempted to impeach any governor in Lagos. He fell out with Ambode which is not abnormal for humans.

Ambode contested the primaries against Sanwo-Olu and he lost woefully. Is second term ticket for sitting governors automatic? Not all all.

Must Tinubu support his second term ambition? Not at all.

Lets learn to separate facts from hearsay.

Oga Naptu2, maybe you could help with a fresh thread on this.
So why are you guys supporting Wike's bellicosity?

You all make it look as if he's following Tinubu's template in Lagos
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Meti99(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Wike's name wiill soon appear in Advanced Oxford Dictionary as a synonyms to "Past tense"
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Kukutente23: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's just a pathetic and embarrassing situation...!

Instead of Nigerians to be defiant and angry, many are even siding with these crooks.
Those siding are the zombies. Take note

They love anything godfatherism and subversion
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Kukutente23: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Who imposed , annoited and sponsor the Governor?
Wike
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Kukutente23: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2023
phemmie06:
To any godson should know that your godfather is not a santa-claus 🎅, so whatever he spent on you is an investment which he would love to reap in unlimited times and ways.
How can you invest and expect to reap when what you invested is not yours to begin with
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Kukutente23: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

Another thrash. Statement from someone reason from the Anus.

All of you talking nonsense do you all get sense at all? I guess No.

You are shouting no godfatherism, wike is this wike is that did you all fools ask yourself how did Fubara gott to power if no room to godfatherism? Is it not same godfatherism that brought him to power? Since Fubara hate godfatgerism then why did he accepted the godfatherism in the first place, why can't he go solo on his political ambition if he is a honest man for real?

You dinned with the devil and you want go without getting injury is that possible?

Fubra accepted godfatherism and turning his back now against the godfather is an act of betrayer. Fubara is not a honest man and lack principle, what you don't want to eat you don't smell it that how a real honest act.

All of you should shut da fu-ck.

I hate betrayers with passion.

And you talking about Tinubu ad Ambodu will you shut up and get lost? What did you know about the issue? Just dey blablablabla, blublublu shit. Shut up!!!
Another zombie
Angelfrost i told you it's zombies supporting Wike because of Tinubu's godfatherism
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Kukutente23: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Why is Mr Fubara crying now. Was he not selected/imposed too? I will not make a hero of anyone here.. villains all of them! He was enjoying the largesse/perks of having a strongman like wike, now he wants to be independent..democratic,.. fighting against godfatherism etc.Did he not go into election with thet understanding that he must a boy boy?
Why do yuo zombies love supporting evil?
Why
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by lokito: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2023
People should learn to type short messages. The stress in Nigeria alone is too much
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Kukutente23: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2023
BabsBabs:
Never a supporter of Wike. But,Fubara is the highest traitor and betrayal anyone can ever have as an Ally. Imagine,who knows this guy before? His level of desperation is the highest heights of all by destroying the state Assembly chamber. We won't get it right in Nigeria o. I am dumbfounded. Where can that be done if not Nigeria. Shame.
Fubara is a traitor but Wike is not a traitor abi

Wike is not desperate abi for wanting to impeach a gov who never committed any offence
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Too much power vested on Governors and the President. That is why we remain where we are for years.
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by jrusky(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Another zombie
Angelfrost i told you it's zombies supporting Wike because of Tinubu's godfatherism

Read what I wrote again and see how stupid you are.

I ask again and again" since Fubara hate godfatgerism why did he accepted godfather offers to make him the governor

Answer that question or fu ck to hell. Onye izuzu bittered iberibe ndiala.

1 Like

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Mikedel80: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2023
Notatribalist:
A sitting governor used state money to purchase nomination form for politicians,and he openly boosted about it on air and got away with it. Guys, let's renegotiate Nigeria abeg
Can you imagine. And Efcc and ICPC are there watching. They are incapacitated? A human being is now bigger than a government institution. All Efcc does is to be chasing youths that are looking for food to eat, just because they can can oppress the youths

1 Like

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by UnfairLife7(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
some that u use up there, replace it with igbos n your own name

Amen in Jesus name

So cos people no vote Peter obi now e don reach curse abi?
guilty conscience

You think say na only Igbo hate your Tinubu. Shey na only Igbo dey suffer for your tinubu government? Abi na only Igbo no fit afford a bag of rice?

You do pass these nonsense during That Dullard regime
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Love56743: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2023
Brendaniel:
Wike wants to be like Tinubu in Rivers state, but somehow the people of Rivers are not like the south westerners.

Ambode could have put up a fight but he didn't and he still lost, Maybe Tinubu will not be president today .

Ambode didn't put a fight has a reason best know to him atleast he is alive to enjoy his life with his family abroad, Ambode know that he cannot fight tinubu spiritually that's while he gave up
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by jrusky(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2023
nedu666:

So if someone gets you a job in shell and tells you that 70% of your salary for the duration you work there belongs to him, you will accept

Ha ha here we go again another shit response. Accepting godfather appointment in politics you should know there is going to be a problems and conflicts of interest will stand against you that is where Fubara goofed take it or leve it. Fact is fact!!!

1 Like

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by MuslimIgbo: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2023
Iykopee:

The federal lawmaker said, “There are slaves who are always happy in chains. But if you go through the history of Rivers State, if you go through the evolution and the abolition of slavery worldwide, you will hear names from Rivers State.

“We are not slaves. We are not part of those slaves who are happy in their chains. I want to appreciate President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for telling the entire world and affirming that indeed one ingredient that can stop a violent takeover of government and that can stop the violence of humans is good governance.

Are you still making reference to Thîefnubu the slave master who also has his people in chains till date? grin grin

This lawmaker is naturally daft like Sim Fubara who went to Abuja, hoping that after having a fight with Satan (Wike) a Lucifer (Thîefnubu) can administer justice.🤣🤣

Deluded crazy peeps.
Frustrated OSU slave grin
Just keep wailing grin grin
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by HighTableVoice: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2023
jrusky:

Read what I wrote again and see how stupid you are.

I ask again and again" since Fubara hate godfatgerism why did he accepted godfather offers to make him the governor

Answer that question or fu ck to hell. Onye izuzu bittered iberibe ndiala.

It’s called politics. How do you think Putin became Russia president?
The Oligarchs hand picked him because they saw him only as a KGB agent who they can easily control. After he became president he called all of them in Stallin old palace and even made them wait for him and when he arrived he made it known to them plainly, your ways of doing in business is done this is the new direction now and so far the rest is history.. Putin is still in and most of those oligarchs are dead or in exile. Name of the game is politics
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by pikechukwu6(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2023
Summary...or ok nah grin grin
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by hotseat: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2023
Wike must have bitten more than he can chew this time around.

One must choose his battles carefully.

It buttresses the fact that discretion is the better part of valour.

This must send a clear message that imposing a successor may not always have a happy ending.

Before an election, a candidate would agree to abide with an conditionalities attached but, as soon as assuming office, the egoistic syndrome would start manifesting.

Power, status and money are like alcohol; only very few can drink of it without becoming intoxicated.

A hard lesson for godfathers!
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Another zombie

Obsequiousness and servility are traits you can never separate from sycophants.

Sycophants are less than cockroaches in my book.

They are the main reasons Nigeria's democracy has been hijacked by political crooks.

Just ignore them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.