Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

How Fubara Fell Out With Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fubara Fell Out With Wike (47042 Views)

‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / Gov. Godwin Obaseki Explains Why He Fell Out With Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gajagojo:

Sit at home is every Monday
It is not optional

Does this reflect how Ibos reason?
Cm we conclude Ibos back be controlled by a Supreme leader?

Shoe me a sit at home news in the last 3 Mondays or forever remain a liar...

Can you die for Tinubu....
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Gajagojo: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

Shoe me a sit at home news in the last 3 Mondays or forever remain a liar...

Can you die for Tinubu....
So does compliance with sit at demonstrate how Iboes reason
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by EngrKemp: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Iykopee:

The federal lawmaker said, “There are slaves who are always happy in chains. But if you go through the history of Rivers State, if you go through the evolution and the abolition of slavery worldwide, you will hear names from Rivers State.

“We are not slaves. We are not part of those slaves who are happy in their chains. I want to appreciate President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for telling the entire world and affirming that indeed one ingredient that can stop a violent takeover of government and that can stop the violence of humans is good governance.

Are you still making reference to Thîefnubu the slave master who also has his people in chains till date? grin grin

This lawmaker is naturally daft like Sim Fubara who went to Abuja, hoping that after having a fight with Satan (Wike) a Lucifer (Thîefnubu) can administer justice.🤣🤣

Deluded crazy peeps.

Pls be calm if u don't understand anything.
All these kids everywhere.

Its politics and Sim needs to show tinubu that he is not against him as ppl are trying so hard to drag asiwaju into the fight to come n fight fubara for wike.
.Wike should do his fight and leave asiwaju alone.

Fubara is the governor and he is working with the FG.
He already met first lady and the president tinubu.
He has named his budget same name tinubu named his.

In 2027,tinubu needs fubara n not Wike .

Fubara will deliver the state
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gajagojo:
So does compliance with sit at demonstrate how Iboes reason

You said sit at home is every Monday, I asked you to show me any news link in the past 3 Mondays as proof, if you cannot show me a link then I cannot continue with this conversation, throughout our conversation you have lied so many times without proof.

I have provided proof for you at different intervals, any claim from here on without proof will not hold.

Bring evidence and prove me wrong....
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Gajagojo: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

You said sit at home is every Monday, I asked you to show me any news link in the past 3 Mondays as proof, if you cannot show me a link then I cannot continue with this conversation, throughout our conversation you have lied so many times without proof.

I have provided proof for you at different intervals, any claim from here on without proof will not hold.

Bring evidence and prove me wrong....
does compliance with sit at home indicate how Iboes reason?
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gajagojo:
does compliance with sit at home indicate how Iboes reason?

No evidence ...

Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Gajagojo: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

No evidence ...
So do Iboes have a mentality to total obedience to a Supreme leader?
Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by Brendaniel: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
So do Iboes have a mentality to total obedience to a Supreme leader?

Oga, show me evidence, without evidence no discussion...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.